Are we alone?

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

btonyb

Are we alone?

Post by btonyb » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:45 pm

Possibly if you play the numbers there are more planets than there are humans. Surely the odds are that we are not alone in these universes. One day we will find out possibly long after we have started to colonise the stars.I sometimes think humankind is quite arrogant in guessing that we are the first? :smt004

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:58 pm

Yup I think humankind is arrogant if we all think we are just the ones alives in this huge universe. There's still so much to discover!

We usually say: where's water, there's life and I think this is so true. :)

Stay well  :smt006
When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts...that's when I get in trouble.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:05 am

Nah, we aren't alone.  
First of all I think all the planets and stars are a alive.  So, on that level, we are not alone.  I also think there are inhabitants of some of the worlds out there and I also believe they have already visited.
I also believe that many have been in the ships.

It's neat being able to share those beliefs.  Image

budman200236

WE'RE ALONE!!!

Post by budman200236 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:58 am

WE'RE ALL ALONE OUT HERE.  The world is Flat! *lol*  I'm sure there's another copy of me or two out there in the universe some where.

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:13 am

Of course its possible that there are Extraterrestrials out there. But, if thats possible, isn't it  also possible that they could be far more technologically advanced then us? Maybe they can space travel in seconds where it would take us years no? The possibilities are endless. They could be here on Earth and we wont necessarily know it....  spooky eh. :smt003

budman200236

ETs

Post by budman200236 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:52 pm

I'm sure they are here but it's a different time and dimension, and sometimes appear as ghostly imagines when they pass by. a glimps through the fabric of time? dang now I'm all wanting to know where I could see all this as it's happening.

Menerwa

Post by Menerwa » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:24 pm

I agree, we are definitely not alone. We find new stars and galaxies every now and then and just imagine how much we still don't know about and how enormous universe really is! How can we believe that we are the only and first ones? Alone, only on this small planet called earth? Nah. I also think that they maybe are, or probably are, far more technologically advanced than us, we aren't yet that good.

To think about all this makes me feel weird  :smt016  Universe is way too big for humans to understand.

starmaster

Are we alone?

Post by starmaster » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:01 am

Ex terrestrials have been visiting Planet Earth for 100's of years. The Bible and other religious texts speak about Ex terrestrials visits. The Government's knows that Ex terrestrials are real as well as Police Officers.

void

Post by void » Sat May 03, 2008 10:24 am

I believe theres lotts of different life other than us

ilike2learn

Post by ilike2learn » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:42 pm

I don't think we're alone and I don't think we're the first either.  I sense there are many more like us, many far superior to us and many not as advanced; each of us at differing stages of our respective evolution be it physically, spiritually or mentally.

SmokeyDawn

Post by SmokeyDawn » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:26 am

One thing I know with absolute certainty is that Man is most definitely the most arrogant and self-involved creatures in all the galaxies!!
Geez....humans don't even treat other humans with any kind of respect and loudly deny the existence of other intelligence in space without even discovering but a TINY portion of the life forms still on THIS planet!!  
As well as being SO conceited as to refuse to recognize any other kind of intelligence other than their own!!  
I have always been amazed at how Man discounts the OBVIOUS (to me anyway!) displays of thought and emotions that most creatures exhibit all around him!
I MAY be an alien hybrid or perhaps that's just wishful thinking cuz I'm so embaressed of being human most of the time!

:smt012

unknown11

Post by unknown11 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:27 pm

no earthlings! you are not alone! i am here!

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 pm

We are not alone in this universe. There is a number of parallel worlds alongwith our planet.

revangabriel

Post by revangabriel » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:53 am

What do the psychics and other such people say on the matter?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:51 am

revangabriel wrote:What do the psychics and other such people say on the matter?
What do psychics say about the existence of parallel worlds, aliens or what else?

That depends very much upon to which psychic you ask these questions.

Are you familiar with the series of books about the entity called Seth for example, which were channeled by the now deceased Jane Roberts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Roberts

Parallel worlds, aliens and a multidimensional universe are according to these books unquestionable fact, and not fiction.

But not every psychic believes in some or all of these more way out topics.

Put the keywords "psychic" and "aliens" or "psychic" and "parallel worlds" into any good internet search engine.

Enjoy!

EoT  :smt003

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”