Can you see both worlds at the same time?

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

scarlet raging storm

Can you see both worlds at the same time?

Post by scarlet raging storm » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:37 am

I was wondering if anyone else had done this. This happens to me often The creatures from the astral seem to make themselves visible here also. I can see knomes,and gargolyes. I swear the other night a fairy was under hubby's truck. Does anyone else have these experiences?
hugs
Chrissy
Blessed Be

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:25 am

Hi Chrissy,

In the book Mind Trek the author, who's psychic, talks about seeing a lizard type creature walking on its hind legs. He was sure it was from another dimension and was the size of a small child.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:29 am

I often see Umm creatures... that I know do not exist in this plane... so they  must in another... Many times they appear to be gnomes, or fairies... although I have also seen some of the not so  nice looking ones... I can't help but get freaked and look everywhere but where they are for fear of them seeing me see them... *shrugs* But Yeah I see em tooo.... *pokes Joe* Man you are all over the place....
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Danny

Post by Danny » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:15 am

I have heard of this.  But why limit it to two?

:)

Klypto

Post by Klypto » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:00 am

I see both at the same time almost constantly. There are a lot of bad things out there too, the town I live in is full of bad creatures. I just moved here 4 years ago, and I haven't seen many of the good creatures in quite a while. But yeah, its possible, and I would assume it is a fairly common thing from people with... "abilities"? I have no clue what to call it...

DAT

2 worlds 1mind?

Post by DAT » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:03 am

:smt004 I am constantly running into 'realms of duality'. It seems to be a frequent phenomina. Depending on our level of consciousness, this can often surprise us or further stimulate our spiritual development. It seems that, as we approach the new dawn, we encounter phenomina never before encountered. In reallity, our neglect pertaining to other realms of reallity could be trying to wake us up in the same way as dreams work. :smt015
The truth will set you free
The truth is there for all to see
The truth inside of you and me

indreams

Post by indreams » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:16 pm

I completely believe that we can "travel" into other dimensions or levels of consciousness. As a child I would hear the trees speak to me, and of course not knowing at the time I would be extremely frightened, now I know that all things contain energy and can communicate so its not as scary, but my question is this, how do you know some of these "creatures" are bad or evil, is it just the way they look, they obviously can't physically hurt us since they are in another dimension, so I guess I don't understand how they can be bad.

Omnicron Solaris

Post by Omnicron Solaris » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:25 am

First of all, I believe that it is important to exhaust all normal logical options before grasping for the paranormal.
I am a paranormal investigator and this is my modus operandi.
If you see strange shapes in figures in dark places while being in a bright place you may want to go and speak to your eye doctor because this may sound like a possible condition called macular degeneration..  
If you go to your eye doctor and he says there is nothing wrong with you it may be advisable to look for other possible normal explanations. And when all of that is exhausted, and then start to investigate and what are these things that you're seeing.

If I were you (when I was at that point) I would make sure that I had a video camera or some kind of film or digital camera with me at all times so that I could substantiate these claims some kind of physical evidence.
Please know this:
I do not doubt that there exists not so far from our own dimension another sub dimension.
But what we need at this point is not further speculation but hard tangible evidence.

DAT

Post by DAT » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:13 am

:smt008 Aaaah!! 2 Eyes, 2 nostrils, 2 ears. 2 arms, 2 hands etc etc etc. This seems to be consistant with all things 'DUEL'. a 1 dimensional world is static and non productive. A 3dimensional world might suggest we had  3 arms, etc. However a relationship is  necassary for us to establish 1 from the other, which makes us, the observer, a mediator. No doubt the time will be upon us when we will experience 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions. How very exciting. :smt017
The truth will set you free
The truth is there for all to see
The truth inside of you and me

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”