X-men movie?

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

X-men movie?

Post by dhav » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Do you think people like in X-men movie exist? :smt059

acaveyogi

Re: X-men movie?

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:29 pm

dhav wrote:Do you think people like in X-men movie exist? :smt059
Hi Dhav :) we meet in the strangest places.

X-men and X-men types do exist. They existed more in the past than they do in these days. They were the heros in legend and folk lore. They were the wizards, witches, warriors and other special people types of old. Some of them in later legend came to be considered gods, but actually they weren't, they were just a type of X-men.

I am a type of X-man and was born with the abilities that I have. From there is was just a matter of training (that and figuring out how to fit, which I am still working on :) ).  

Yep, they were and still are real. Training is the key.

Love you!

john acaveyogi
For those of you that can see the living energy that living things give off, the young lady in my "avatar" picture radiates, "Sunshine Life and Love".

acaveyogi

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:53 pm

Absolutely Dhav! Some have screwed up and have contracted a worse condition than before, such as a flesh eating disease. Many lose their powers because they were used for personal reasons rather then what they were intended for. They operate from another plane while still in the flesh where they are able to manifest all sorts of things.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:53 pm

acaveyogi wrote:

X-men and X-men types do exist. They existed more in the past than they do in these days. They were the heros in legend and folk lore. They were the wizards, witches, warriors and other special people types of old. Some of them in later legend came to be considered gods, but actually they weren't, they were just a type of X-men.

I am a type of X-man and was born with the abilities that I have. From there is was just a matter of training (that and figuring out how to fit, which I am still working on :) ).  

Love you!

john acaveyogi
What are you trying to fit into?
awarenessoftheheart.com

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:19 pm

lighting strikes twice wrote:Absolutely Dhav! Some have screwed up and have contracted a worse condition than before, such as a flesh eating disease. Many lose their powers because they were used for personal reasons rather then what they were intended for. They operate from another plane while still in the flesh where they are able to manifest all sorts of things.
What is interesting Lighti(n)g is that you are an X-man also, it is just that you work for "Darkness." You and I are a marriage made in Heaven :) !

Love,

yogi john :)
For those of you that can see the living energy that living things give off, the young lady in my "avatar" picture radiates, "Sunshine Life and Love".

acaveyogi

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:43 pm

oh i am seeing the replies now.lol

oh they to exist cool.yea i agree with the concept of Gods or legends.

how u got your training John?euh i know Lord Shiva helped you in that.what powers u have?

dhav ;-)

ps lightning u have super powers?
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:49 pm

looking_glass wrote:
acaveyogi wrote:

Love you!

john acaveyogi
I love you Looking Glass and welcome to Dhav's topic! :)

What you have presented is a very good question and I have really no idea how to answer it. :)

But then that never slowed me down before and again I smile :)

Humm?

In an ideal world if one had abilities, they would seek to find a way to use them (their abilities) as a possitive contribution to the lives of those that do not have those abilties. In an ideal world. :)

Nobody wants a true psychic around. Absolutely nobody (although my wife is pretty good about it :) ). If you and I hang out here long enough, I will be composing answers to your posts, that will pretty much fit, before I even read your posts. :) It is a burden.

I do not know how to fit, nobody wants me around and I am by nature abit of an awkward child (so to speak) on top of it :) I hate that part!

I Love you!

john
Last edited by acaveyogi on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:56 pm

acaveyogi wrote:
lighting strikes twice wrote:Absolutely Dhav! Some have screwed up and have contracted a worse condition than before, such as a flesh eating disease. Many lose their powers because they were used for personal reasons rather then what they were intended for. They operate from another plane while still in the flesh where they are able to manifest all sorts of things.
What is interesting Lighti(n)g is that you are an X-man also, it is just that you work for "Darkness." You and I are a marriage made in Heaven :) !

Love,

I am No warlock  :) Games are over with!

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:13 pm

dhav wrote:oh i am seeing the replies now.lol

how u got your training John?euh i know Lord Shiva helped you in that.what powers u have?

dhav ;-)

Most of the folks that are X types in todays world hide it because nobody wants them around, because they are different. Generally human society does not like different. Or these folks work for the military and everything that they do is "Classified :) "!

:)

john

acaveyogi

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:14 pm

acaveyogi wrote:
dhav wrote:oh i am seeing the replies now.lol

dhav ;-)

Most of the folks that are X types in todays world hide it because nobody wants them around, because they are different. Generally human society does not like different. Or these folks work for the military and everything that they do is,

"Classified :) "!

:)

john

acaveyogi

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:26 pm

oh cool.i know they exist.i just feel it.that's y the question.euh i would have liked to be one of them. lol

dhav ;-)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:46 pm

acaveyogi wrote:
looking_glass wrote:
acaveyogi wrote:

Love you!

john acaveyogi
I love you Looking Glass and welcome to Dhav's topic! :)

What you have presented is a very good question and I have really no idea how to answer it. :)

But then that never slowed me down before and again I smile :)

Humm?

In an ideal world if one had abilities, they would seek to find a way to use them (their abilities) as a possitive contribution to the lives of those that do not have those abilties. In an ideal world. :)

Nobody wants a true psychic around. Absolutely nobody (although my wife is pretty good about it :) ). If you and I hang out here long enough, I will be composing answers to your posts, that will pretty much fit, before I even read your posts. :) It is a burden.

I do not know how to fit, nobody wants me around and I am by nature abit of an awkward child (so to speak) on top of it :) I hate that part!

I Love you!

john
Be careful what you label a burden. You never know which switch might be flipped you know?

You do not have to fit, nor does anyone have to want you around. As long as you know yourself?
awarenessoftheheart.com

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm

acaveyogi wrote:

Love,

There really are no sides?
awarenessoftheheart.com

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:05 am

Sides seem irrevelvant in some cases.  Even the "bad" guys and the "good" guys can work together if they have the same goal in mind, regardless of their "side" :)

Did the xmen not work with magneto (sp?) at one point for the greater good??
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:22 am

Nobody wants a true psychic around. Absolutely nobody (although my wife is pretty good about it ). If you and I hang out here long enough, I will be composing answers to your posts, that will pretty much fit, before I even read your posts. It is a burden. (Acaveyogi quote to looking Glass)

Maya  :)

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”