X-men movie?

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:30 am

yea true bandit.The dark side and light side have different way of doing their work so that's the reason we don't see eye to eye.
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:51 pm

What is interesting Lighti(n)g is that you are an X-man also, it is just that you work for "Darkness." You and I are a marriage made in Heaven ! (Acaveyogi quote)

Your not awake. Yes, I do have abilities and they are unknown to you and neither can you know them, unless i choose to. If i worked for darkness you would welcome me but since i am a child of the Light, you hate the Light. You mock the Holy Spirit and Market yourself. You have them eating out of your hand and it will be by their hands that you will be tested by fire and found lacking because your house is built on sand. Turn from your path and humble yourself before God for what will you do when the cloud comes. He has your reward in His Hand and He comes quickly!

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:50 pm

lighting strikes twice wrote:What is interesting Lighti(n)g is that you are an X-man also, it is just that you work for "Darkness." You and I are a marriage made in Heaven ! (Acaveyogi quote)

Your not awake. Yes, I do have abilities and they are unknown to you and neither can you know them, unless i choose to. If i worked for darkness you would welcome me but since i am a child of the Light, you hate the Light. You mock the Holy Spirit and Market yourself. You have them eating out of your hand and it will be by their hands that you will be tested by fire and found lacking because your house is built on sand. Turn from your path and humble yourself before God for what will you do when the cloud comes. He has your reward in His Hand and He comes quickly!
I read your post and had to chuckle slightly.  

You said that he will be tested by fire, and found lacking because his house is built on sand.

When fire and sand meet, glass is formed, and many consider that to be a pure form.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not choosing sides or anything, if someone else had said that I would question it as well...I was just...Curious. :)
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:59 pm

Let us discuss case and not man or belief....if the thread develop otherwise it will be closed.

I live by the rule....the day I have to attack my opponent, I better stop discussing the case, because I have no valid arguments left.....maybe not so dumb idea :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:02 pm

i would like to add that we give our views on the question here not views on others.Come on guys.It' s only X-men.

dhav ;-)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:55 pm

dhav wrote:i would like to add that we give our views on the question here not views on others.Come on guys.It' s only X-men.

dhav ;-)

Oh! It's only a movie about X-Men  :smt005 I'm awake now  :smt020

btw thanks!

BlueHornet

Just saying hi

Post by BlueHornet » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:21 pm

This looks cool so far, what's up people?
If there are any real people here looking to network, leave me a post.
Oh, and yes I'm a real person LOL.

See ya,

MacLir

Post by MacLir » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:40 am

Sorry for interrupting.......
    I think X-Men was created based on fact. Take for example Wolverine. He has Adamantium skeleton-his bones are very strong that cannot be broken. And as far as I know--different from the movies, his healing ability is the result of his Adamantium bones.
    There's one kind of Shamanism, particularly Tao Shamanism that has a technique to strengthen the bones by means of inserting Spiritual Energy(Mana/Prana/Qi/Ki/whatever...) to the marrow. It is called Bone Marrow Nei Gong. In US, there's Mantak Chia a famous Taoist Shaman who teach this technique.
    The marrow is the source of blood, and blood is the agent which carries oxygen to create & maintain cells. So, by strengthening the marrow, one also strengthening the whole body.
    For the experts, particularly those with opened 7th or 6th Chakra, it's not hard to practice the technique. Just imagine the Mana entering the marrow--of the whole body--through finger tips & tip toes while inhaling deeply. When exhaling, imagine the Qi compressed into the marrow.
Avalon

MacLir

Post by MacLir » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:09 am

What is more from Wolverine--& also from Rogue, one of my favorite character, is their live always filled with sufferings. I read X-Men comics when I was a child, though not continously 'cause that kind of comics is quite expensive in my country back then. But I had  never realized--'till I saw the movie--that Wolverine always feel pain each time his claws come out of his hands. For Rogue, we know how she have to stay single.
    They remind me of Shamans--& I'm also one of them--whose live cannot be empty from sufferings. In my early youth, at the beginning of my spiritual search, I was so interested for Shamanism. I wished I could be one, for a Shaman is someone with great spiritual power, more compared to other spiritual practicioner.
    But I never realized that I was & am a Shaman. Shamanism cannot be learned, it is birthright, a gift--as Logan said. And also as he said, I wish I can return it. My life has never been easy since I was child, not even after my Shamanic ability emerged. And as Wolverine & Rogue, I must stay with it until I get back to Spirit Realm.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:40 pm

X man is just the type of fantassy movie. In real world. it does not exist.

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”