valentines star

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

drrnwynbchnbrgr

valentines star

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:27 am

Yes! It’s red, beats slowly like a giant heart and stimulates the heart of one who is spiritually attuned. I first learned about the Valentine's star from Star Gazer:

The niftiest object we can see every Valentine's Day is the bright red star I call the Valentine's Day star because it's at its highest point above the horizon every Valentine's Day night between the hours of 8 and 9 p.m. your local time. It marks the shoulder star of Orion and its name is Betelgeuse.

Betelgeuse changes its size regularly like a gigantic slowly pulsating heart that beats once every 6 years. Now when Betelgeuse is fully contracted at its smallest size it is a whopping 500 times the width of our Sun but when it expands to its biggest size it is almost 900 times as wide.

The shoulder star of Orion the Hunter is named Betelgeuse, which most people pronounce beetlejuice, some BET-el-jooz, and others BET-el-jus. This star has an interesting word history.

It is the brightest red star we can see with the naked eye from planet Earth and it reaches its highest point in the nighttime sky at about 8:30pm on Valentine's Day, February 14. Just Look Up and due south!

Betelgeuse has no equal in sheer volume or area of influence and emanates a tremendous amount of magnetic force from its fiery heart, which beats regularly! In esoteric writings it is said there are potent and influential forces streaming from this star. Forces that can stimulate the heart center and aid in the service of those who are spiritually attuned. This star is truly your Cosmic Valentine.

Open your heart and spirit to the the qualities of Betelgeuse. Receive your Valentine’s gift! May Valentine's night expand your heart and make your spirit soar to new heights!

Betelgeuse is an extremely large star, pulsating in approximate size from the equivalent of Mars' orbit, to that of Jupiter's! On Valentine's Day give and receive the biggest Valentine of all, a giant red star, pulsing like a heart full of cosmic love.

Learn how the Valentine’s Star, Betelgeuse, can affect us.

http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/keys/betelgeuse.html

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:09 am

This post has no relevance to astrology, also sports another link.

Site moderator

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:54 am

RishiRahul wrote:This post has no relevance to astrology, also sports another link.

Site moderator
Hi!

This Forum is titled, "Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens."

There are sir, alot of folks promoting "Astrology" as a science, as a gift to interested others on this messageboard.

May I ask this of you sir, "Does this messageboard consider the science of "Astrology" the same thing as "Parallel Worlds and Aliens?"

I guess that I am just abit curious sir, why you seem to indicate with your post, that "Astology" is any way shape or form is associated or should be associated with "Paralell Worlds and aliens".

What Drrnwy posted was interesting as a curiosity, but at the same time may I ask you this sir, "Where else could he/she have posted or should have posted, his/her curiosity on this messageboard?" And if it does not have to do with astroloy, "Then one really should post it some where else and not this forum?" And who knew that "Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens", has anything to do with Astrology.

Parallel Worlds and Planets are real and Aliens are real. And none of any of these dilemmas as incounters, realitive to our world, has anything to do with "Astrology". They are just flat weird and some folks are just trying to figured out what happened.

Just love!

acaveyogi
For those of you that can see the living energy that living things give off, the young lady in my "avatar" picture radiates, "Sunshine Life and Love".

acaveyogi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:43 am

Hey Friend,

I just thught that this would be a better forum  would be more appropriate to attract replies and discussion. No offense meant.

Since I am not a moderator of this forum, I can request for transfer to the Western Astrology forum.

Should I?

Expectantly,

RishiRahul
site moderator of Western astrology

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:55 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hey Friend,

I just thught that this would be a better forum  would be more appropriate to attract replies and discussion. No offense meant.

Since I am not a moderator of this forum, I can request for transfer to the Western Astrology forum.

Should I?

Expectantly,

RishiRahul
site moderator of Western astrology
Hi RishRahul and it is nice to meet you!

I just wanted to meet you and was also wondering if this forum was like Siberia and things ended up here :) but it is not.

You are loved!

john acaveyogi
For those of you that can see the living energy that living things give off, the young lady in my "avatar" picture radiates, "Sunshine Life and Love".

acaveyogi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:19 pm

Hey Acevayogi,

Mysticboards is a very friendly forum, so I am too.

I appreciate that you do not feel it ending up in Siberia ( sometimes the cold also has its advantages).

What can I do for you?

Thank you heartfully,

RishiRahul

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:09 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hey Acevayogi,

Mysticboards is a very friendly forum, so I am too.

I appreciate that you do not feel it ending up in Siberia ( sometimes the cold also has its advantages).

What can I do for you?

Thank you heartfully,

RishiRahul
Rishi, just keep being you. You are a gift to this messageboard and humanity in general. At least that is just this registered users opinion. I love this messagebord! There is alot of really cool people here!

I am also at your service. My passion is the science of building "Hot Topics". And view numbers are my life :) Ok?

Just give a yell also if I can help you in any way.  

I Love you!

john

acaveyogi

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:49 pm

hehe guys,

it's me who transferred it here.i saw the article really interesting but it was being removed from the astrology forum.so i thought to put it here.lol.

dhav ;-)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

acaveyogi

Humm? :)

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:40 am

dhav wrote:hehe guys,

it's me who transferred it here.i saw the article really interesting but it was being removed from the astrology forum.so i thought to put it here.lol.

dhav ;-)
:) no way! :)

Dhav, who in the heck are you and what in the heck are you :) !

Enquiring minds want to know :) or are you just going to "sex" things up with mystery :) !?

God but I love this messageboard!

Love you guys!

john

acaveyogi

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:12 am

Dhav sir/ms, is "this" forum out of the paralell universe of the five year old moderator?.

Her I am ducking :)

Love you!

john

Clues are always helpful. If one wants to be here. Which I do. Not that that matters.

acaveyogi

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:18 am

oh and this, are you Swetha's husband or son? You feel very close to her and she loves you.

john

acaveyogi

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:55 am

i am miss dhav john.lol.Many mistook me for male here,maybe my male energy manifest here.
and i am related to Swetha from this board itself as a moderator recently been appointed.

The valentines star can be a parallel world.so i put the thread here.A star can be a planet too.

dhav
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:33 pm

acaveyogi wrote:Dhav sir/ms, is "this" forum out of the paralell universe of the five year old moderator?.

Her I am ducking :)

Love you!

john

Clues are always helpful. If one wants to be here. Which I do. Not that that matters.

ROFLMAO!!!

Dooo doo dooo doo.......

acaveyogi

Parallel Worlds...

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:12 pm

On the subject of "parallel worlds" this is what "our" competition looks like:

And it is just a baby :) Personally I think that he has set the mood of the messagebaord wrong. But then he has not chosen his management team yet. And that is where things get interesting. :)

Love you guys! And your family!

john acaveyogi

Sorry we don't allow links to own or others site.
The only link we allow is something that comes natural, in connection with a topic, and which then bring the topic forward.
Rhutobello
Site admin

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:26 pm

:) Hi, John!

I believe there are quite a few boards "paralell" to this one, though of course they all have their own style. I fail to see the importance of this one (on the link), though. Would you please enlighten me?  :smt002
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”