Is "Heaven" a Parallel World?

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

acaveyogi

Is "Heaven" a Parallel World?

Post by acaveyogi » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:21 pm

Guys :)

All input is welcome!

How does one get into this parallel world elite country club? And why would anybody want to get into this elite country club?

And we are up against the fact that we don't even know if it (Heaven) is really real and, "Why is this world so crappy that we (if we do) want to join the Heaven Country Club?"

What is going on here?! Anybody have any opinions? I think that Heaven belongs in and should be discussed in the, "Parallel Worlds and Planets and (maybe even "Aliens") Aliens" forum. There does seem to be some evidence that God is actually an alien. And that we are the result of He and His sons being on a field trip.

john, a regestered user
Last edited by acaveyogi on Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:50 am

Well acaveyogi,

yes i assume that the being we call Gods or Goddesses are actually beings more spiritually evolved who lives on another planet not accessible to us Earthlings as out body is not compatible with the atmosphere there.these beings have light bodies where as we we have mainly physical bodies.To be able to go to 'heaven",their planet we should be there  into light bodies,which we would have developed after spiritually evolving ourselves.

There many types of aliens.those from the lower dimensions,those in the 3rd dimension (in which we are) and those from upper dimensions.we are easily accessible to the 3rd dimensional aliens which can be bad or good.the higher dimension beings mostly project themselves as an hologram to appear before us.They have to lower their vibration to be able to approach us thus the projection is much better.and we also have to increase our vibration to be able to get more in contact with them and to actually able to see them.there comes the importance of developing our spiritual bodies.when our third eye chakra is more and more open we can see them more clearly.

dhav :smt006
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:17 pm

This might be of interest,the biblical account of the fall of man, we notice that Adam and Eve after partaking of the fruit of the tree of knowledge, hid themselves for they HEARD God comming!

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:50 am

dhav wrote:Well acaveyogi,

yes i assume that the being we call Gods or Goddesses are actually beings more spiritually evolved who lives on another planet not accessible to us Earthlings as out body is not compatible with the atmosphere there.these beings have light bodies where as we we have mainly physical bodies.To be able to go to 'heaven",their planet we should be there  into light bodies,which we would have developed after spiritually evolving ourselves.

There many types of aliens.those from the lower dimensions,those in the 3rd dimension (in which we are) and those from upper dimensions.we are easily accessible to the 3rd dimensional aliens which can be bad or good.the higher dimension beings mostly project themselves as an hologram to appear before us.They have to lower their vibration to be able to approach us thus the projection is much better.and we also have to increase our vibration to be able to get more in contact with them and to actually able to see them.there comes the importance of developing our spiritual bodies.when our third eye chakra is more and more open we can see them more clearly.

Ah yes Dhav :) and wecome to this topic! And I am being honest! You have covered/created as a question, in your post, just about everything that I was thinking about when I created this topic as an interest to viewers and hopefully registered users.

Luckly Light(n)ing Strikes Twice is here or Moderator Gem would have to tell/suggest too us, to get a room and go to PM's.

Lets start with "Bodies of Light." How does one who has actually witnessed a person leaving this world to the "Divine World" explain what they saw to others? Most witnesses claim, "They turned into light and left!" But that is just what the observer saw. The folks that left started with a physical body, then turned into light, and then left. Most everybody says that, that have/has observed this phenomena.

So you have to be a body of light to leave :) no you do not. We are already occupying a body of light. It is just a matter of what frequency of light that is what makes this/our body real. All different Paralell Worlds are on a different vibrational frequency. What we call Heaven is on a higher vibrational frequency than what we call this world. A physical body is real there also. Just at a higher vribrational frequency.

To us they seem like just light. A person from a lower vibrational frequency would seem like a "Rock". Folks like Light(n)ing Stikes Twice want us too and encourage us too, lower our vibrational frequency. Folks like me want to encourage folks to explore a higher fibrational frequency. In this world, exploring the light is generally considered exploring a Higher Frequency :) And the frequencies that add up to life.

Realitive to extended "life spans" when I look/feel a person, I see/feel their light. Not their gross body. Lower vibrational levels lead toward "death", and higher vibrational levels lead toward "life."

So Dhav, "How are we (you and I) doing so far?", with the understanging that all interested others can just wade in, anytime, no problema. New members and old members are all and always welcome. :) (Ok Gem?)

Love you guys!

an old yogi named john

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:22 am

acaveyogi wrote:
dhav wrote:Well acaveyogi,

Ah yes Dhav :) and wecome to this topic! And I am being honest! You have covered/created as a question, in your post, just about everything that I was thinking about when I created this topic as an interest to viewers and hopefully registered users.

Luckly Light(n)ing Strikes Twice is here or Moderator Gem would have to tell/suggest too us, to get a room and go to PM's.

Lets start with "Bodies of Light." How does one who has actually witnessed a person leaving this world to the "Divine World" explain what they saw to others? Most witnesses claim, "They turned into light and left!" But that is just what the observer saw. The folks that left started with a physical body, then turned into light, and then left. Most everybody says that, that have/has observed this phenomena.

So you have to be a body of light to leave :) no you do not. We are already occupying a body of light. It is just a matter of what frequency of light that is what makes this/our body real. All different Paralell Worlds are on a different vibrational frequency. What we call Heaven is on a higher vibrational frequency than what we call this world. A physical body is real there also. Just at a higher vribrational frequency.

To us they seem like just light. A person from a lower vibrational frequency would seem like a "Rock". Folks like Light(n)ing Stikes Twice want us too and encourage us too, lower our vibrational frequency. Folks like me want to encourage folks to explore a higher fibrational frequency. In this world, exploring the light is generally considered exploring a Higher Frequency :) And the frequencies that add up to life.

Realitive to extended "life spans" when I look/feel a person, I see/feel their light. Not their gross body. Lower vibrational levels lead toward "death", and higher vibrational levels lead toward "life."

So Dhav, "How are we (you and I) doing so far?", with the understanging that all interested others can just wade in, anytime, no problema. New members and old members are all and always welcome. :) (Ok Gem?)

Love you guys!

an old yogi named john

I think a freudian slip says all I need to hear! Folks like you want too FIB-RATIONAL.  :smt020

To us they seem like just light. A person from a lower vibrational frequency would seem like a "Rock". Folks like Light(n)ing Stikes Twice want us too and encourage us too, lower our vibrational frequency. Folks like me want to encourage folks to explore a higher fibrational frequency.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:44 pm

Folks like Light(n)ing Stikes Twice want us too and encourage us too, lower our vibrational frequency. Folks like me want to encourage folks to explore a higher fibrational frequency.
I think a freudian slip says all I need to hear! Folks like you want too FIB-RATIONAL.  

To us they seem like just light. A person from a lower vibrational frequency would seem like a "Rock". Folks like Light(n)ing Stikes Twice want us too and encourage us too, lower our vibrational frequency. Folks like me want to encourage folks to explore a higher fibrational frequency.
I see you both as two friends who like bashing each other and it makes me actually smile.Well i would like it to stop here now as i wouldn't like it to develop it to something major and out of topic.

Ah yes Dhav and wecome to this topic! And I am being honest! You have covered/created as a question, in your post, just about everything that I was thinking about when I created this topic as an interest to viewers and hopefully registered users.
I have been thinking about the aliens things for long and about what i said.And your topic allowed me to express my views about this.Thank you John.i agree with you that the 3rd dimension is a reality(not an illusion that many says of the physical world).and yes the human body is a light body in lower vibrations.

dhav :smt005 [/u]
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:58 pm

dhav wrote:
Folks like Light(n)ing Stikes Twice want us too and encourage us too, lower our vibrational frequency. Folks like me want to encourage folks to explore a higher fibrational frequency.
I think a freudian slip says all I need to hear! Folks like you want too FIB-RATIONAL.  

I see you both as two friends who like bashing each other and it makes me actually smile.Well i would like it to stop here now as i wouldn't like it to develop it to something major and out of topic.

Ah yes Dhav and wecome to this topic! And I am being honest! You have covered/created as a question, in your post, just about everything that I was thinking about when I created this topic as an interest to viewers and hopefully registered users.
I have been thinking about the aliens things for long and about what i said.And your topic allowed me to express my views about this.Thank you John.i agree with you that the 3rd dimension is a reality(not an illusion that many says of the physical world).and yes the human body is a light body in lower vibrations.

Hi Dhav! I just had to share some Divine Comedy  :)

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:14 pm

lighting strikes twice wrote:
dhav wrote:

Son, you ain't no joke. We give you this messageboard and we will catch you and your folk on the flip side. You win.

just john
For those of you that can see the living energy that living things give off, the young lady in my "avatar" picture radiates, "Sunshine Life and Love".

acaveyogi

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:09 am

acaveyogi wrote:
lighting strikes twice wrote:
dhav wrote:

Son, you ain't no joke. We give you this messageboard and we will catch you and your folk on the flip side. You win.

just john

I didn't win anything, after all it was your Freudian slip therefor you played yourself. Lighten  :) up  :) Learn how to go with the flow, up and down.  :) Oh yea, you'll live longer because of it.  :smt020

Tonijo

AN out of body experience

Post by Tonijo » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:08 pm

About 7 years ago, I got real sick, stomach flu, and I had dehydrated so bad that I had a seizure and flipped over dead in my bathroom. At the time I thought I was gone for 4 days and nights but I was only gone for about a minute and a half. When I left I found myself walking out of a cave or something on a type of earthen road. Along this road were 2 people to greet me, I cant say who they were now, but when I was there I knew them so well and I was so happy to see them. The next thing I know I'm on top of this high mountain, Like if standing on top of Pikes Peak looking out the only thing you would see is blue sky. It was there where I watched footage of my past lives, my present life and then the future. And all of lifes major crisis seemed so trivial when I was there. Then this being appeared he was a blue swirly, sparkly, mist. I can't say who he was but he was a supreme being on some level. When he spoke to me it was like pure speaker bass. The words went through me. He spoke to me in some ancient hebrew like language that I fully understoond and it was like music to my ears, my first language. Anyway, he told me it was time to go back. And I threw a fit, I told him GO BACK FOR THAT pointing at the sky that had just showed me the future. I said "I'm home and I'm staying home. He calmly told me that there were people here that needed me. I replied "They don't need me to learn the lessons they would learn regardless. He then replied, He was sending me back and that I would not remember this experience. Again, I very angrily replied," Why would you bring me here and send me back with no memory?" He said, that my higher self would remember and it was my higher self that guides me. The next thing I know, I'm standing at the place that I entered from with the two people also there. I remember saying again "I'm home and I'm staying home" And the women who met me Literally hit me in my back and pushed me through this force field. The only way I know how to describe it is like when you were a child and you turned on the t.v. and then put your face against the screen, the static you feel. It felt like that only about 3 feet thick of static. When I returned I slammed so hard into my body that I flew about 2 feet into the air off my bed. After I had fallen in my bathroom, my sons dad had jumped on top of me, evidently he had slapped me in the face several times trying to get me to come back. He then checked for a pulse, when there was none, he carried my lifeless body into my attached bedroom and laid me on the bed while he went back into the bathroom to get a cup of cold water to throw on me, hoping that would bring me back.  As I said this was quite a few years ago and it wasn't until last week while doing dishes that I realized who that "supreme being was". It was a light being of a higher dimension. All these years when people would ask me I would tell them, (coming from a strong Catholic background) that I dont know who it was but I do know that when I died it was NOT Jesus or any angel or Saint or whatever, the only thing I did know was it was a Supreme Being on some level. I am a mother of 2 and I love my children with all my heart and soul. And I can't imagine ever leaving them, but when I was there I was so at peace, so content, I was home.  The time, was not time as we know it, I literally thought I was gone for 4 days and 4 nights, it was only 1 1/2 minutes. Had to be an alternate dimension.

pablofelix

I think...

Post by pablofelix » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:32 pm

Heaven is a place or a state?

Vrillin

Post by Vrillin » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:45 am

There is  no heaven, it is simply a state to keep the human species thinking in subjective terms.  There are indeed different levels of conscience, the one we goto when we die here in the 3rd is that of the contemplation zone of 5th density.  It is there we decide where to go, the necessary experience, & whether or not we advance when there is no harvest to the next level.  Every experience that we learn involves lessons, & if there was a state of heaven it would be union with the one.  For we are not separate from God, we are fragmented soul units part of the infinite creation.  Go out & create, bring back what you learn.
Ad deduc Per alii

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”