Seven Billion Parallel Worlds!

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

acaveyogi

Seven Billion Parallel Worlds!

Post by acaveyogi » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:02 pm

There are seven billion Parallel Worlds that meet on this planet! And that is just humankind.

We also have aliens from space, the Heaven folk, the spirit folk, the "Fae" folk, and folks from other dimensions. We as normal folks are in the middle of this stuff and all we are trying to do is to make an honest living and have a life.

And everybody involved has an agenda (even if it is just an honest living and have a life). How do we sort this out?

Can it be sorted out?

And that does not even include the planet that we all are living on, playing on, and effecting, being in the process of change.  

Love,

john
For those of you that can see the living energy that living things give off, the young lady in my "avatar" picture radiates, "Sunshine Life and Love".

acaveyogi

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:44 am

Why must it be sorted out?  :smt017   If one can but accept that it is there, why not just continue on and find your true path from all the places you have now discovered?

Some of the best moments in life are the chaotic and confusing ones.  

I find that some of my best memories are of friends that could fit into all those different molds.  One from each parallel world if you will.  Bring them all together, and we'll have one hell of a party :D :smt020  :smt006
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”