Very Bright Glowing Orb

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jojo09

Very Bright Glowing Orb

Post by Jojo09 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Sunday Early Hours around 4:30am I woke up, my blinds in my bedroom were open and have been for about a week, call it intuition but I had a strong feeling to leave them open.

Anyway I happened to look out of my bedroom window at that time, I noticed a strange glowing object above the houses at the back of me, pretty far away, around 50-60 feet in the air it did not move at all, it wasn't a star because it was far to big and far to bright, there was no sound or movement from this large glowing orb object, the sheer brightness of it was quite blinding. I kept on looking for about 10 or so minutes.

I then woke my husband up to have a look to just incase I was seeing things, but he also seen it and said "What the hell is that! its glowing but pulsating at the sametime. He watched it with me for a bit to see it move, then all of a sudden it just vanished.

Then I saw Lights from the west go across the sky pretty fast, I sat there thinking, trying to figure out what it could be, all possible things like helicopters, planes etc, but I know that Helicopters are very loud when in the sky, and this Object didn't make a sound at all, so I ruled that out.

Has anyone else seen anything like this in the past week if so let me know what you saw?  

I know that theres been alot of UFO sighting recently, look forward any responses.

Brightest Blessings

Jojo x

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Jojo09,

There was something on this sort of thing just the other day on another site I like to read in my lunch breaks:-

http://www.prisonplanet.com/mystery-fir ... s-sky.html

And then in my local paper a few months back:-

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/ ... 4287079.jp

I saw these fireballs... and they weren't fire-works... or anything like that... really odd... and becoming fairly common world over.

LoS
Every varient of truth contains an Axiom. - "No label can make your decisions" (Spiritalk).

Jojo09

Post by Jojo09 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:57 pm

landofshadows wrote:Jojo09,

There was something on this sort of thing just the other day on another site I like to read in my lunch breaks:-

http://www.prisonplanet.com/mystery-fir ... s-sky.html

And then in my local paper a few months back:-

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/ ... 4287079.jp

I saw these fireballs... and they weren't fire-works... or anything like that... really odd... and becoming fairly common world over.

LoS
Thanks for the links,

The object I saw was not moving at all, it wasn't Orange in colour it was white and very bright that it was hurting my eyes when I looked directly at it.  

Brightest blessings

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun May 10, 2009 3:47 pm

The hurting could of eyes could of been purification. I've seen glowing orbs like what was described many times, and talked with others who have had similar experiences. What I understand is that they are light beings with mastery of the elements which is how they can move around so sleekly and change color and disappear at will. Seeing them is very special because they only people see them who they choose. We are here on this plane to repair our chakras among other things. When individual chakras are fully developed, then all the chakras integrate and become one, which explains the floating orbs of light. Someone was explaining to me that once we master the elements then we can explore the universe's at will. Also elementals, fairies and such.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue May 12, 2009 7:40 am

I'm glad Jojo posted this.  And thanks for the links Steve.

Now I'm not at all crazy... :smt005  I have seen stuff my mind cannots even begin to wrap my head around.

Who else has been seeing the blue flashes of lighting in a clear night sky would be the question I ask.

This is different from the white flashes, purple or black flashes one may see from time to time.

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”