Lemuria? Atlantis?

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lightofdawn

Lemuria? Atlantis?

Post by lightofdawn » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:59 pm

So I know everyone has heard about Atlantis at one time or another. I grew up enchanted by the thought of such a wonderful sounding place, but not for a minute did I think it was real.

My dad is a lapidary (gem stone cutter) and my mom is a jeweler and the other day my mom and I were talking about how people would talk a lot about the energy of stones and crystals and how we were so used to it that the energy didn't affect us. However, the topic slowly began to turn to how sensitive I am to energy and my mom reminded me of one time at a gem show, I picked up a crystal and dropped it because the energy was too strong and it burned my hand.

I explained what it felt like and curious as to the reaction I would have, she handed me a rather large quartz which began making my hand buzz with energy. She told me it had come with a group of cutting material quartz from Brazil and she had saved it from my dad cutting into it.

My mom pointed out all the little triangle marks on the sides of the crystal and asked if I had heard of Lemuria (which I hadn't) and she explained that it was an imaginary world that had supposedly sunk like Atlantis. She said the rock came from that place although upon further research, it is actually an Atlantis record keeper.

It was about then that I suddenly began having a vision of these two stunning worlds that seemed in every way like paradise. I won't go into too much detail because I saw a heck of a lot. As the night went on, the quartz showed me more and more until I had to set it down because my body was shaking and my head was swimming with exess energy I had to put into my mom and dad so I wouldn't get sick.

Anyways, I did some research but half of the stuff I have read just sounds like total bs and the other half is vague but also follows closely to what I have seen. Basically, I guess what I'm trying to ask through this long winded story is whether or not anyone else has had an experience like this with a record keeper or seed crystal. And even if you haven't, does anyone have any information that I can compare the information I now have to?

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:04 am

Green means good .  blue means thought .  White means heat .

Did you say white to a Gm stone when you were young ./.  :-D

Then it burned you.  Wave of the hand right with good thoughts
will be a good idea .  Peace with planet altar .. known as Atlan !  Pana Ma Atla aum .    clear enough ./.  OK .  Evard

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”