SIRIAN STARSEED

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Moonstar88

SIRIAN STARSEED

Post by Moonstar88 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:12 am

HELLO DO U BELIEVE IN STARSEED SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT IM A SIRIAN STARSEED, I JUST GOOGLED IT, AND HOW WOULD I KNOW OR CONFIRM IF IAM OR NOT? THANKS AS OF NOW I DONT HAVE ANY ABILITIES OR GIFTS BUT I JUST FOUND A STAR SYMBOL IN MY BOTH PALM THATS ALL AND A MYSTIC CROSS IN THE CENTER OF MY PALM
levydin

siriankitten

Post by siriankitten » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:32 am

I consider myself a sirian starseed as well..there are tons of us out there..or people in general who have had awakenings to who they are..there are different races as well..from the beautiful cat beings to aquatic like beings..there are many races from different planets..

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 pm

According to what I have heard and read WE ARE ALL STAR SEEDS, BUT NOT NECESSARILY OF THE SIRIAN VARIETY.

The chemical elements/atoms from which our physical bodies were created (especially carbon) are believed to be the remnants of material scattered into outer space billions of years ago by the catastrophic explosions (supernova) of dying stars, which were hundreds or thousands of times bigger than our current sun.

Also there is a theory that these atoms were carried to and dispersed over the entire planet by comets, some of which not long after the biggest explosion of all time - "The Big Bang" which instantly gave rise to this entire Universe of matter and energy.

This means that the Earth was at some time in the distant past "seeded" by the material which comes from stars, and possibly transported here on the backs of icy comets.

This idea does not sound half as exciting/romantic (?) as the idea that the human species is a long term breeding experiment for aliens from the Sirian star system, but the available evidence supports the less exciting but even more mind blowing concept that the atoms in our bodies all began in and came from exploding stars (there is no need to also presume the existence of aliens).

I feel that the spiritual awakening  process which is happening to so many of us is independent of where we may have originally come from as a species in the physical universe.

We are ALL spiritual beings having a temporary physical experience, using a physical body in a physical universe.

These are my opinions only, and not to be in any way regarded as a reading or to interpreted as meaning that I think that I know everything there is to know about the wonders of the universe and Life.

Maybe there are Sirian aliens after all. I cannot say for sure, one way or the other.

EoT :smt053

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:39 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:According to what I have heard and read WE ARE ALL STAR SEEDS, BUT NOT NECESSARILY OF THE SIRIAN VARIETY.

The chemical elements/atoms from which our physical bodies were created (especially carbon) are believed to be the remnants of material scattered into outer space billions of years ago by the catastrophic explosions (supernova) of dying stars, which were hundreds or thousands of times bigger than our current sun.

Also there is a theory that these atoms were carried to and dispersed over the entire planet by comets, some of which not long after the biggest explosion of all time - "The Big Bang" which instantly gave rise to this entire Universe of matter and energy.

This means that the Earth was at some time in the distant past "seeded" by the material which comes from stars, and possibly transported here on the backs of icy comets.

This idea does not sound half as exciting/romantic (?) as the idea that the human species is a long term breeding experiment for aliens from the Sirian star system, but the available evidence supports the less exciting but even more mind blowing concept that the atoms in our bodies all began in and came from exploding stars (there is no need to also presume the existence of aliens).

I feel that the spiritual awakening  process which is happening to so many of us is independent of where we may have originally come from as a species in the physical universe.

We are ALL spiritual beings having a temporary physical experience, using a physical body in a physical universe.

These are my opinions only, and not to be in any way regarded as a reading or to interpreted as meaning that I think that I know everything there is to know about the wonders of the universe and Life.

Maybe there are Sirian aliens after all. I cannot say for sure, one way or the other.

EoT :smt053
I read the other day that NASA scientists are confident that by 2025 they will track down aliens (extra terrestrial kind and not in the socio-legal sense that the term is used in USA!).

Apparently, they are convinced (presumably based on data and observations) that water exists in many planets, moons, more distant parts of cosmos!

How exciting! But then I also read an article claiming that ETs will be 650 pounds (average weight) based on some energy in"out and IQ extrapolations etc.

Now I am questioning if I would like to entertain ETs as house guests :-(

Your Siriously,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”