Area 51

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MisterMarine0

Area 51

Post by MisterMarine0 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:46 am

Area 51
I was in a state of remorse when I pleasure drove from Las Vegas to Utah to iron out my emotions. There was something different about the drive. I saw a trailer park to the left side with a radar array there. To the right side of the highway there was A guard post with a bunch of cars lined up to enter. There was military guards behind a wire fence that wore masks. I turned around and drove through the trailer park for a little look. I saw a highway patrol car parked by one of the trailers. I just drove off back to Las Vegas. I think I was in some sort of shroud called "gun smoke". It was by the ATF gunnery on the highway. I thought about it and I think that was Area 51 because it was behind the US Air base. I laugh now because I think it is just the National Guard entrance. I do not think anyone here knows where the National Guard Base is in Las Vegas. I think it is in the Great Basin. That also reminds me that the rumor of the Janus plane flying people to Area 51 is false. People can just drive there. The Janus plane from McCarran Airport goes somewhere else. Stupid Channel 13 News with George Knapp. Those people that have a duty to their country go there every month by car. I do not think people will even know how to look for it. I just have this feeling because of long drives interstate are hypnotizing. Just remember not to cross the line at the guard post because it is not top secret but a restricted area. I think the people in those trailer parks got come good satellite television reception.

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”