SpookS!!!!??

Ummmm Star Wars, X-Files, Star Trek... Parallel Worlds, Planets And Aliens...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MisterMarine0

SpookS!!!!??

Post by MisterMarine0 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:23 am

I heard of some presentation that some of the spirits are Hell's Angels.  I remember a long time ago that the Branch Davidian was mentioned too.  So I thought about it and munched on chips or gummy bears or something.  I thought they were part of a biker gang or maybe some satanic jewish people...(Davidian).  I just now think of the ghost rider story from the movies and huh.. I don't know.  I had a feeling that the United States had a run in with the Branch Davidian with an ATF group in Texas (I think it was Wako.. not too sure.  I feel they used to have at least one of those new mummies... the ones that they prep by skinning them and letting their muscular system show through like it was supposed to the athletic in life.).  Maybe the local Texas Rangers may know about the ghostly tale.  I sit back and ponder about Hell's Angels and I remember that my mother used to hang out with a biker gang when I was a child.  They were cool and loved to fire up their BBQ.  I remember one man by the name of "BLUE".  One day he took me out with his son and went riding in the undeveloped desert here in Las Vegas.  It was fun riding on the back of a road bike.  That was fun.... I do not know.... I just don't know.  I should watch some old reruns of Twilight Zone and Tales of the Darkside.  I doubt I can find a torrent that carries them.

Return to “Parallel Worlds and Planets and Aliens”