reality is a matrix

The word "Philosophy" is derived from the Ancient Greek - philosophía (compounded from phílos: friend, or lover and sophía: wisdom). To quote from WikiPedia, "Philosophy is the discipline concerned with the questions of what is the right way to live (ethics), what sorts of things ultimately exist and what are their essential natures (metaphysics), what is to count as genuine knowledge (epistemology), and what are the correct principles of reasoning (logic).

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

p3ntacle

reality is a matrix

Post by p3ntacle » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:30 pm

Anyone feel the same way? Like it's similar to the movie, the matrix?

diamondell

Life is a Matrix

Post by diamondell » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:21 am

I absolutely believe that this is true.  I have spent time with persons who were involved in the decision side of the Matrix. This was many years ago and I was too young to care.  In our world then it would have been considered "black magik" and that was a serious taboo.  Looking back it was about politics and control and I had a front row seat. I figure I was allowed to "view" this information as I was just to dumb a kid to process the importance.  I believe the youth of today has a better chance of learning how to use this info as there is so much more input available to them, such as this forum.

prabakaran_cad

THE MATRIX - Core concept is true

Post by prabakaran_cad » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:16 am

Recently I have seen this movie.

I believe the core concept explained in that movie is true

The power of mind is beautifully explained in that movie..

The process of transforming of the character from Mr.Anderson to NEO is by the use of Mind power.

One more good concept it was explained in that movie.. Programming the mind..

We can also program our mind to take up any challenge in the life..

tweety121

Post by tweety121 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:48 pm

what was shown in the movie may be true,  but no one can deny it teaches a lot if one observes for what it tells. It very well gives a view of the power of mind.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:41 am

It's ridiculous how many parallels to reality there are in that movie.

Blue pill or red pill; You either want to know the truth or you want to delude your self with belief you find comforting.

The matrix a system which serves to use you as a battery to keep it going. Electricity is run on a frequency that drains our bodies and the planet.

The field where babies are not born but grow. Conventional birthing systems are not the same as natural ones. I've meet one guy whose head was elongated from being pulled put by one of those claw thingys. I've meet another whose heart stopped for 24 hrs then came back. He told me it was because of the air in the hospital, it's rather lifeless.

An agent; anyone identifying with the system and finding comfort in it, or so ingrained in it that they will fight to protect it rather then believe it's just a sea of lies. Anyone can pick up a self phone or report something and act as an agent, doing exactly what the system wants them to.

When agent smith refers to neo as mr anderson he is attempting to get him to identify with his system name and give him power over him.

EMP Electro Magnetic Pulse; one big enough could wipe out all electronics on the entire planet, and has also happened about every thousand years coinciding with the orbit of niburu which has a magnetic field which is big enough to interact with the earths magnetic field to create an emp.

The machines; well thats what people get for not being careful of what they create, and for creating machines to do things and then treating them like shit.

The end of the first movie where his running from them and then stops. Thats the power of not participating in such energy, it has no power over you, and when it's used to having power over you and thrives on it then it really gets inside it's head and fucks with it when you show no fear. Also the hand gesture neo does which stops the bullets is a protection mudra. I don't suggest provoking gun fire and trying the mudra out how ever.

And the little monologue at the end. Well there is a whole world out there outside of the system which is there to be discovered, but it's got self preservation in mind so you have to leave the system and the system has to leave you before you can enter the new world.

The code made up of green numbers. Ah money... All based around money, including the court system. And money is nothing more then a means of mind control a plot at controlling resources.

Return to “Philosophy”