t

The word "Philosophy" is derived from the Ancient Greek - philosophía (compounded from phílos: friend, or lover and sophía: wisdom). To quote from WikiPedia, "Philosophy is the discipline concerned with the questions of what is the right way to live (ethics), what sorts of things ultimately exist and what are their essential natures (metaphysics), what is to count as genuine knowledge (epistemology), and what are the correct principles of reasoning (logic).

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Danny

t

Post by Danny » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:15 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LynnR

s it too much to thank the ALL?

Post by LynnR » Wed May 16, 2007 7:27 pm

I  THINK not too Danny!

Are you familiar with the Maha Nivana Tantra? That's the jest. To be conscious of...and say thank you for, everything all of the time. That is the philosophy we engage in and the focus we maintain each and everyday. The result? Bliss!

That’s MY story and I am sticking to it!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:33 pm

Just a thought....perhaps time has a purpose?  While it is a manmade construct to measure the passing of each experience....perhaps there is a purpose?
God bless, J

ketihanim1

time

Post by ketihanim1 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:20 pm

Time has a purpose. I have discovered a way to document individual timelines...pathways we see as time goes by or through us. Never before has anything like this has been documented.

These forms of time take on a different set of coordinates in space creating a picture of what your own time looks like. I have include my own with an explanation. Other timelines will come on different posts if I gather any interest....

This concept should have been discovered 3000 years ago to some famous philosopher, instead, it came to an artist like me who thinks beyond the box.

This is way to radical to be ignored. Many disciplines of science will be re-writing what we know of Time. Be part of that and help me get more timelines for the number of different types of books that I have been writing on the subject. The first book due out in six months. you can be part of that.

I include my own timeline before and after as examples along with other more bizzare examples for various people with various ages and professions...

You decide how important this is and let me know!!! Thanks in advance
catherine
Attachments
Untitled -3.jpg
my reasoning behind my timeline
Untitled -3.jpg (89.22 KiB) Viewed 2587 times
Untitled -53.jpg
my new timeline
Untitled -53.jpg (68.74 KiB) Viewed 2588 times

Return to “Philosophy”