TIME

The word "Philosophy" is derived from the Ancient Greek - philosophía (compounded from phílos: friend, or lover and sophía: wisdom). To quote from WikiPedia, "Philosophy is the discipline concerned with the questions of what is the right way to live (ethics), what sorts of things ultimately exist and what are their essential natures (metaphysics), what is to count as genuine knowledge (epistemology), and what are the correct principles of reasoning (logic).

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Re: Forecast

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:23 am

[quote="stan"]Action prevails
where words will fail.[/quote]

Nice words! ;-)

stan

Re: Forecast

Post by stan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:42 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
stan wrote:Action prevails
where words will fail.

Nice words! ;-)

YOUR MOUTH HOLDS MORE THAN YOUR STOMACH CAN HANDLE :smt018

Rohiniranjan

Words are meaningful if we take those in!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:53 am

Those who are drawn to my postings and helplessly driven to respond to my postings at times in an inane manner :-)

Please read this --

http://www.boloji.com/spirituality/004.htm

AND THEN PLEASE INDULGE ME AND READ THIS TOO:

http://www.boloji.com/spirituality/003.htm

And there are more writings that may interest you there and elsewhere...

Please read what has been written already and realize that none of that is rehashed and 'misquoted' scriptures or esoteric fluff as floats in today's newage reality/realm! And if sadly you are spiritually dyslexic and one or two of you may be -- please take the time since you deserve it to yourself to take it easy and really try to READ what has already been written!

Rohiniranjan

stan

rohiniranjan

Post by stan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:02 am

You may have Hindu blood running through you veins but that does not make you a true Hindu. You have slept with the whore of deception. You believe that you can change men through knowledge. You lack wisdom! It is the heart of a man that the good Doctor addresses. No man can change the heart! Only God! You serve not God but academia. Your god is not the true God that the holy men of old speak of. You have erected a temple to the god of intellect, which is nothing more than mens fantasies. You place yourself above the stars and look down at your brothers and sisters. You read the holy texts but your words have no effect, for your heart is far from Him. You follow a system that is a corpse and both will fall into the grave. That which you fear is near my friend and yes, you have a choice to make, or not make. LOL

Rohiniranjan

Re: rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:25 am

Dear SaTAN,

Why this fixation with MEN only in your messages? What about the women?
You mention them only in derogatory terms! You call them Whore but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that really you were trying to pronounce them as WHOLE! <oriental joke!>

You are so much fun that I sold my barrel of monkeys on ebay tonight for a song! You want to hear it?

Praying for your rise (rice?)!

RR

[quote="stan"]You may have Hindu blood running through you veins but that does not make you a true Hindu. You have slept with the whore of deception. You believe that you can change men through knowledge. You lack wisdom! It is the heart of a man that the good Doctor addresses. No man can change the heart! Only God! You serve not God but academia. Your god is not the true God that the holy men of old speak of. You have erected a temple to the god of intellect, which is nothing more than mens fantasies. You place yourself above the stars and look down at your brothers and sisters. You read the holy texts but your words have no effect, for your heart is far from Him. You follow a system that is a corpse and both will fall into the grave. That which you fear is near my friend and yes, you have a choice to make, or not make. LOL[/quote]

stan

Post by stan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:10 am

I rest my case :smt006

stan

Post by stan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:31 am

rohiniranjan! It"s understandable why you should want to redirect the attention back to me. The transition is often difficult. I'm your guide. When people pass over, some refuse to accept the present reality that they create this illusion that they live amongst the living. But finally they reach their prescribed destiny. :smt015

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:44 am

What are you trying to guide? SaTAN?

[quote="stan"]rohiniranjan! It"s understandable why you should want to redirect the attention back to me. The transition is often difficult. I'm your guide. When people pass over, some refuse to accept the present reality that they create this illusion that they live amongst the living. But finally they reach their prescribed destiny. :smt015[/quote]

stan

Post by stan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:48 am

rohiniranjan! Do you remember the topic? Time. Do you remember what I said? Part of what I said (pay careful attention) was, You think your seeing me and hearing me, your simply seeing the past. :smt006 Wake up baby boy. Why did Jesus say, let the dead bury the dead? Your a hard one I see. You are already condemned. Let go baby boy.

stan

rohiniranjan

Post by stan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:01 am

Look around you. Look into their eye's carefully. Look for signs of life. Look closer. Closer yet and you will see souls imprisoned trying to escape. Look most importantly with your heart. Wake Up!

stan

Post by stan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:17 am

rohiniranjan! Listen to what those holy men were yelling. Life is Maya. You can't flip that one around smart guy. Wake Up!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:38 am

[quote="stan"]rohiniranjan! It"s understandable why you should want to redirect the attention back to me. The transition is often difficult. I'm your guide. When people pass over, some refuse to accept the present reality that they create this illusion that they live amongst the living. But finally they reach their prescribed destiny. :smt015[/quote]

SaTAN,

Only you -- and not the rest of the reality that you may have been blaming for most of your life -- are yours for the MENDING!

The rest is a figment of your imagination!

RR

stan

Post by stan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:50 am

rohiniranjan! You hate the Light! Where art thou Adam rohiniranjan?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:06 am

[quote="stan"]rohiniranjan! Do you remember the topic? Time. Do you remember what I said? Part of what I said (pay careful attention) was, You think your seeing me and hearing me, your simply seeing the past. :smt006 Wake up baby boy. Why did Jesus say, let the dead bury the dead? Your a hard one I see. You are already condemned. Let go baby boy.[/quote]

SaTAN.

We orientals cremate our dead and not bury them!

stan

Post by stan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:17 am

rohiniranjan. Great come back old wise one. IMOA &nbsp;Fear not him who can kill the body but HIM who can kill the body and the soul! Wake Up baby boy!

Return to “Philosophy”