TIME

The word "Philosophy" is derived from the Ancient Greek - philosophía (compounded from phílos: friend, or lover and sophía: wisdom). To quote from WikiPedia, "Philosophy is the discipline concerned with the questions of what is the right way to live (ethics), what sorts of things ultimately exist and what are their essential natures (metaphysics), what is to count as genuine knowledge (epistemology), and what are the correct principles of reasoning (logic).

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stan

Post by stan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:23 am

suzisco wrote:Your ok Stan I was teasing, i am certain Stuart would not be offended.  I am aware that he has a good relationship with you.

We shall find out tomorrow.

Suzi XXX

FOE LOVE IS WISDOM-TO LIVE AND LEARN.  :smt007

stan

He Doesn't know yet

Post by stan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:17 am

RoHo, I had a dream about you. Does that make me gay? :smt007 Here is what I dreamed.

I died! I went to hell! :smt020 I was this very-very large room. All the walls were covered with clocks.  :smt017 Big clocks, not so big clocks and small clocks. Each clock had a name plate and yes, I found my name assigned to a particular clock. Most of these clocks didn't work. :smt017 Some were moving very fast and some very slow. Well you know me I just had to know. I asked the demon, Am I really in HELL. He said smiling, YES. I said that there was something puzzling me. :smt017 I undertsand that each clock seems to be assigned to those in hell. He nodded slowly with that gleam in his eye's. I said to him, what are these clocks for if most of them don't work and the others are moving, are moving at different speeds? He said, we monitor who is talking because these particular souls find enjoyment in there many words and we don't allow any pleasure in Hell. I said, I see. Iasked my final puzzling question! I said, I have a friend name roho but I do not see his name on any of these clocks. He said with that gleam in his eye's------------------------------
WE USE HIS CLOCK IN THE BACKROOM FOR A FAN.  :smt003

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:33 am

hahaha..but we all know demons don't always tell the truth. lmao
I am just like you.

stan

Post by stan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:16 am

sidewalk_bends wrote:hahaha..but we all know demons don't always tell the truth. lmao

We? Who are you referring to? I didn't know that you had more than yourself living within you. Does this thought of we, give you a temporary strength? Come to me like a man!        

LOTS OF LOVE SATAN :smt002

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:09 am

I just meant me and whoever may agree.
I am just like you.

stan

I will attempt and Exorcisim

Post by stan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:45 am

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject:
I just meant me and whoever may agree. Side Step

I see. So, your saying there's actually just you in that body? How long have You been with this body? Whats is your intent here? You keep referring to other's when you communicate with me. Will they not let you come alone? Are you feeling, NERVOUS. If you need help, reach out my friend. LOL

:smt009

It's going to take more than one session  :smt010

stan

Vitamins

Post by stan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:41 am

Side walk Hi! Get yourself some Hi-Potency iron, an antioxidants as soon as possible.  

Will they allowow you to speak on your own, or are they influencing what you say?

Listen! We can speak in code to one another. You know, through words and subliminal patterns that you can identify? Don't forget the vitamins

:smt027

stan

Post by stan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:51 am

PST! DIVIDE and CONQUER!  :smt006

sidewalk_bends

Re: Vitamins

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:34 am

stan wrote:Side walk Hi! Get yourself some Hi-Potency iron, an antioxidants as soon as possible.  

Will they allowow you to speak on your own, or are they influencing what you say?

Listen! We can speak in code to one another. You know, through words and subliminal patterns that you can identify? Don't forget the vitamins

There are many influences, and that is not just for me, that is certain. It's a matter of learning to truly listen to one's heart and not the influence of another who would live their lives through you, me or others.
I am just like you.

sidewalk_bends

Re: Vitamins

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:36 am

stan wrote:Side walk Hi! Get yourself some Hi-Potency iron, an antioxidants as soon as possible.  

Actually you're right, I do need vitamins.
I am just like you.

sidewalk_bends

Re: Message

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:42 am

stan wrote:PST! DIVIDE and CONQUER!  :smt006
Yep divide and conquer.

You know I was actually reminded of a dream I had several years back. You may appreciate this, or not.

I was in a wooded area surrounded by people who were either wearing black or white, representing light and dark, or good and evil. In the dream I happened to be wearing white at the time. Me and a few others were being chased by those wearing black. Who ever they touched turned dark. Some people who were light also converted some of those who were dark over to their side..such that people were switching places. Some change places more than once.

Anyway, I guess I bring up that dream, because it reminded me of you and others on this board. There are things we can say that may sway people from one side to another. Some may flip flop and others are steadfast. In the end though we cannot change those who do not want to be changed. As you had some either in this thread or in another, God changes the hearts of man, while others aspire to influence the mind. In the end, one shall win over the other, but this game is fixed.

:) take it easy.
I am just like you.

stan

Post by stan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:09 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote:
stan wrote:PST! DIVIDE and CONQUER!  :smt006
Yep divide and conquer.

You know I was actually reminded of a dream I had several years back. You may appreciate this, or not.

I was in a wooded area surrounded by people who were either wearing black or white, representing light and dark, or good and evil. In the dream I happened to be wearing white at the time. Me and a few others were being chased by those wearing black. Who ever they touched turned dark. Some people who were light also converted some of those who were dark over to their side..such that people were switching places. Some change places more than once.

Anyway, I guess I bring up that dream, because it reminded me of you and others on this board. There are things we can say that may sway people from one side to another. Some may flip flop and others are steadfast. In the end though we cannot change those who do not want to be changed. As you had some either in this thread or in another, God changes the hearts of man, while others aspire to influence the mind. In the end, one shall win over the other, but this game is fixed.

:) take it easy.
:smt006 Grasshopper = You may leave the temple.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:53 am

So tell us, how did you celebrate getting rid of SaTAN so easily ;-)? <guffaw>

[quote="sidewalk_bends"][quote="stan"]PST! [b][color=indigo][/color]DIVIDE and CONQUER!  :smt006 [/b][/quote]

Yep divide and conquer.

:) take it easy.[/quote]

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:30 am

what does that have to do with time?

Killing_Smile

Post by Killing_Smile » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:39 am

DragonKnight wrote:what does that have to do with time?

flow.
23 lies you told.

Return to “Philosophy”