ANGEL WISDOM AND ALOHA ANGELS

The word "Philosophy" is derived from the Ancient Greek - philosophía (compounded from phílos: friend, or lover and sophía: wisdom). To quote from WikiPedia, "Philosophy is the discipline concerned with the questions of what is the right way to live (ethics), what sorts of things ultimately exist and what are their essential natures (metaphysics), what is to count as genuine knowledge (epistemology), and what are the correct principles of reasoning (logic).

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

ANGEL WISDOM AND ALOHA ANGELS

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:19 pm

[/si

Our guardian angels are closer to us than anything except the love of God. They know us more intimately than our parents or our spouses. They care passionately about our spiritual well-being, and about our physical health too, insofar as it affects the spiritual (as it always does).

-Eileen Elias Freeman,
"Touched by Angels"

ze]Aloha!

The word Aloha means hello, goodbye, I love you, and also "facing the breath of life." It is a remarkably magical word . . . give it a try and notice how you feel.

We just finished teaching the Angel Therapy Practitioner ® course, and what a remarkable week it was! This was our second time teaching the course on the Big Island of Hawaii, and I’m convinced that the island is as much (or more) of a spiritual teacher as I am during the course. The fresh air, sunshine, dolphins, and the alive energy of the island contribute greatly to everyone opening their natural psychic abilities.

We use short theatrical productions to heighten the bliss and joy energy of the course, which puts us all into our Higher Selves, to enhance our natural spiritual gifts. We basically play while we’re teaching, learning, and practicing angel readings and Angel Therapy ®. I’ve always believed that we learn best in a fun atmosphere. The angels have taught me that joy is the highest vibrational energy.

We also rolled out our "Kona Mac Nut Band" for a free concert on Monday night, and we’ll have another one this upcoming Tuesday night. It feels so good to play guitar and sing again, after a many-year absence away from playing music. I’m grateful (and a little surprised) at how quickly my guitar skills have come back. I was a professional lead guitarist for many years, but walked away from music when I was devoting myself to college and raising my sons. Now I’ve reconnected to an important part of myself. Playing guitar actually boosts my mood!

The angels have been so helpful! On Saturday night, I was really needing a good night’s sleep following the ATP course. Well in the middle of the night, our neighbors came home and began Whooping and Hollering like they were partying. I was happy for their joy, but not so happy that it had awakened me. So I prayed. I said, "Angels, PLEASE make it so that I don’t hear my neighbors, in a healthy way."

Immediately after my prayer, the sky started POURING rain . . . .LOUD rain! I could no longer hear my neighbors, just as I’d prayed.

The next day, I came home from scuba diving to find that my laptop computer wouldn’t turn on. Steven and I tried everything, including contacting the manufacturer and a computer repair company. Still, the computer wouldn’t turn on.

So I appealed to Archangel Michael for help. After all, I’d just finished the book, "The Miracles of Archangel Michael" which included a whole chapter on how the archangel helped people with their mechanical and electronics issues. Within minutes, Steven motioned to me and said, "Look, the computer turned on!"

Truly, God, Archangel Michael and the angels are always listening to us . . . the entire universe listens to us . . . . and by clearly knowing and asking for help, it is given rapidly.

What would YOU like help with? Now’s a wonderful time to ask and affirm!

Love,

Doreen

Return to “Philosophy”