Witchcraft

The word "Philosophy" is derived from the Ancient Greek - philosophía (compounded from phílos: friend, or lover and sophía: wisdom). To quote from WikiPedia, "Philosophy is the discipline concerned with the questions of what is the right way to live (ethics), what sorts of things ultimately exist and what are their essential natures (metaphysics), what is to count as genuine knowledge (epistemology), and what are the correct principles of reasoning (logic).

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JamieProvost

Witchcraft

Post by JamieProvost » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:56 am

:smt017   What do you do about people practicing bad witchcraft.
Mysticboard please assist me with putting a stop to bad witchcraft.  These people are making me insane in the membrane.  Insane in the brain.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:27 pm

You leave them to their spells and negativity.  No spell can touch you unless you allow it in.  

And their Karma is a responsibility for all their own actions.  It does come back to bite them eventually.
God bless, J

mysticvirgo

The best one can do

Post by mysticvirgo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:55 pm

spiritalk wrote:You leave them to their spells and negativity.  No spell can touch you unless you allow it in.  

And their Karma is a responsibility for all their own actions.  It does come back to bite them eventually.
IS surround themselves with the white light of love and understanding.  There are counterspells that can be done to redirect the ill intent back to them as well.  Wiccans and Witches uperate under the threefold law. Anything you do can and will return to you in tripple measures.

You may break your toe, but they will break thier leg.. that sort of thing. IT is this karmic principle that allows the White Hat Wiccans to thrive while the "black hatters" are few and far between.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:01 pm

We never send back what we have received (use of mirrors) without transforming the energy in some way.  I like this exercise:

Spell coming to you (usually at the solar plexus) like an arrow = red
Add spirit = white
We now have the colour of love = pink

When we give someone something to think about except their own negativity they are enhanced by the encounter.  If we return red for red there is no healing going on.
God bless, J

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:49 am

Practicing bad witchcraft? humm makes me think they need to study more. lol there are always those that may wish others ill, some for good reason, some not. In the end, they reap what they sow. for myself--- I am practicing witchcraft until I get it right! kind of like a lawyer practicing law... or a doctor having a practice. I want to wait until they are done practicing and do it for real before I go to them. lol

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:41 am

Leave them alone

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Surounding you with light and asking God for protection will do the trick

Mesamid

Post by Mesamid » Thu May 19, 2016 11:43 pm

In addition to other posters, who mentioned to not let it affect your mindset, I think you should also pray for them.

I think in most places everyone can agree that the one who is lashing out the most or jealous tends to be the one that is most vulnerable or who has been severely hurt.

Just pray, if you don't believe in religion or spirituality, simply think about them and wish them well.

If they are happy and heal, their desire to destroy someone will stop.

Return to “Philosophy”