Belief in Miracles of God

The word "Philosophy" is derived from the Ancient Greek - philosophía (compounded from phílos: friend, or lover and sophía: wisdom). To quote from WikiPedia, "Philosophy is the discipline concerned with the questions of what is the right way to live (ethics), what sorts of things ultimately exist and what are their essential natures (metaphysics), what is to count as genuine knowledge (epistemology), and what are the correct principles of reasoning (logic).

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Belief in Miracles of God

Post by swetha » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:07 am

Just the other day....a friend and me were discussing about books with stories of God's miracles etc... she said that this kind of philosophy doesn't work since these books show the negative aspect and then show the miracle of God by showing how the bad became good etctec....

So what do you think.... is it just at a matter of belief??

The point of discussion was if your mind gets filled with negative ideas...then everything becomes good and rosy??

Mr.Kr0w

Post by Mr.Kr0w » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:41 am

To speak of miracles with a secptics tongue "It Just a coincidence"
Now to Speak from My own....Believing that God is the Creator and The Destoyer(God=Satan Vice Versa).  No Good(positive) could have came without his beginning and same goes for the Bad (negative).  

A miracle is truly a miracle in the birth of evil which is truly the child of Love
FIND YOURSELF

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:31 am

As I said, that's perception and may be science fiction

Return to “Philosophy”