Subconcious knowledge

The word "Philosophy" is derived from the Ancient Greek - philosophía (compounded from phílos: friend, or lover and sophía: wisdom). To quote from WikiPedia, "Philosophy is the discipline concerned with the questions of what is the right way to live (ethics), what sorts of things ultimately exist and what are their essential natures (metaphysics), what is to count as genuine knowledge (epistemology), and what are the correct principles of reasoning (logic).

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bazza270577

Subconcious knowledge

Post by Bazza270577 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 pm

I don't know how to quite put this even though I know what I want to say, but I have been feeling that my subconcious knows so much more and is older and wiser than my concious mind. I also feel that I am limiting its potential and blocking it in kind of by trying to explain everything in words (written and spoken) and concious thought patterns, some of which I am feeling more and more are habitual and out of date. I have been drawn lately to develop my undertstanding of astrology. I have also been attracted to the idea of archangels (although I admit I'm struggling to comprehend that slightly even though I feel I do believe in them) I think I mentioned this in another post somewhere but I feel that I am kind of in the process of regenerating (I described it as been like the TV character Doctor Who when a new actor takes over the lead role - its the best way I can sum it up!!)

Cusp73

Post by Cusp73 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:37 am

Your subconscious mind does know more, though it is really your unconscious mind -- people often confuse it as unconscious to most means out of it completely.  I'm in the middle of a good book:

Subliminal: How Your Unconscious Mind Rules Your Behaviour, by Leonard Mlodinow.

It's interesting, a lot of it is common sense -- the kind of stuff we all seem to know but just don't put much thought or consideration into.  You should check it out.

hotwayld quite

Post by hotwayld quite » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:09 pm

subcancious is emotional.
it mean your subcanch warn you you have some blocks but you have some free spirits.
I tink your limitating is someting of your un relaxited concesness.relax if you do not afraid to feel more in uncanch.
your interesting in subject mean you love someting you love.but i do not know whot mean archangels
buy
hotwayld

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Does anyone can get control over the subconscious mind?

Duchess1964

Hmmm ... Different View

Post by Duchess1964 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:21 am

I, of course, seem to have a different view.  Several years ago in my mid teens I underwent a recessive hypnotherapy ... I was suffering dreams I could not explain and seemed to be either way behind or way ahead of others, not necessarily in that order and not to say that it was a bad thing.  It was, however, very confusing.  My unconscious mind seemed to be light-years ahead of where I should have been emotionally.

The therapist, Makkuaha, with my aunt as 'guardian', took me back into previous pieces of me.  My Karma and 'soul' in other lives.  Ask yourself why you like certain people and not others or why you read and wear certain things.  Because those are the 'places' and 'periods' you have seen before.  Your unconscious mind ... is that Karma.  The dream state gives it free reign but sometimes it spills over.

Like it did with me and perhaps you as well.  Learning the various talents and honing things you most likely have done before would be a very good thing for you ... it was for me.
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:09 am

Learning the various talents and honing things you most likely have done before would be a very good thing for you. So do you think that it can be possible? Duchess1964
symulhaqu07eee

Spiritual Traveller

Re: Subconcious knowledge

Post by Spiritual Traveller » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:44 am

Hello Bazza

Yes, your subconscious mind does know more than you do, yet you are a reflection of your subconscious mind. Your conscious mind can only deal with 5 - 7 pieces of information at a time, where as your sub or unconscious mind can deal with thousands. It holds memory of everything big, small, subtle & direct, physical, mental & emotionally which you have experienced in your life, & that information is all in there still subconsciously directing your thoughts, creating your beliefs & there fore directing your actions. Its main role is to keep you alive, safe & well.

In many ways it is your subconscious which blocks the conscious self. Your conscious/ego self wants A but your subconscious has built up a belief about A which tells it that for what ever reason you cannot have it, deserve it, that it is not possible & on the list may go ... so you struggle to obtain A. Even if the internal program which tells you that A is not really for you when you deeply desire it is based on faulty programing it will still run as it wishes to keep your from harm - be that physical, emotional or mental.

Your conscious mind will always end up doing what your subconscious mind wishes, it is a fight you cannot win - yet you can change your subconscious mind once you know it is an issue.

With your wish to learn more about Arch angels, your struggle may come from deep down having either a belief they do not exist or even a fear that they - all of which are quite common, & issues placed there when we where very young - which again is very common. & as mentioned these faulty pieces of information can be changed.

Hope my ramblings helped.

Pam

Duchess1964

My Yes

Post by Duchess1964 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Taking all of what you have become and learned, you are more than capable of changing or at the least assisting your unconscious mind to form variants to what it has learned though the years in this current incarnation as well as what it has stored and brought forward from others.

We are NOT finite individuals, we are fluid and change.  The changes come from the lessons we learn in our unconscious mind that we bring forward to our conscious lives.  Yes, that's very possible.  I actually managed to do something about my scattered focus once I knew where it was coming from.  Perhaps that will assist you as well.
Silver Phoenix

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Subconscious mind is what you are learning from the nature from the very beginning of your life..
symulhaqu07eee

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:03 pm

as your soul lives inside your body , subconscious mind resides inside conscious mind .  your conscious mind lives in  mind layer while subconscious mind dwells beyond that .
Dorosith Volmaya

Return to “Philosophy”