Karmic Insight Karmic Reset

The word "Philosophy" is derived from the Ancient Greek - philosophía (compounded from phílos: friend, or lover and sophía: wisdom). To quote from WikiPedia, "Philosophy is the discipline concerned with the questions of what is the right way to live (ethics), what sorts of things ultimately exist and what are their essential natures (metaphysics), what is to count as genuine knowledge (epistemology), and what are the correct principles of reasoning (logic).

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Karmic Insight Karmic Reset

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:46 am

Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending." (Carl Bard)

When you go from one life to the next, you are NOT starting over… you are beginning again.

From the Emailbag: "If I had to live with [my disease] until I die, then, in the next life, I wouldn't I just be reborn normal again?" The answer is: "No, you always pick up in your new life where you left off in the last one."

* Starting Over: When we leave one life in an old body and when we decide to reincarnate, we do get a new body… but it is not entirely new. The unresolved problems from our past lives carry over into our new life. We do not "reset" (beginning again as if nothing has happened in the past), we reincarnate (beginning again with the wisdom and knowledge we have gained as well as with our unresolved physical, mental, and emotional issues).

* Work in Progress: We are all works in progress. We are like the sculptor who takes clay and shapes into the form they desire. It is a complex work that cannot be completed in one day's time. Each day the sculptor advances their work bringing it closer to its final form. Each day the sculptor picks up where they left off the last time they worked on it. If the sculptor decides to take a day off from the work, it does not advance until they return to the studio.

* Only Healing Heals: Time does not heal all wounds… it only takes the sharp edge off it. The sooner you decide to confront your issues and take active steps to resolve them, the sooner you will be healed. The only way to fail at healing (or at anything else) is to give up. As long as you keep on taking productive steps toward your goal of vibrant health, abundant health, or relationship happiness, you will eventually succeed at manifesting it!

* Doing Nothing: Doing nothing IS a decision. Doing nothing is a choice to take NO action. Doing nothing is a choice to let karma run your life. Consider that we all come to Earth to take ACTION to advance in our growth as Soul. Consider that we have taken on the challenges we are facing in life so that we can master them. Consider that if we choose to ignore them in our life now that they will just reincarnate. Consider that karma never resets, that is only reincarnates again and again until we finally choose to take action to resolve it.

Taken from Silva Mind Control Method Group

Return to “Philosophy”