before sleep

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

josiebelle138

before sleep

Post by josiebelle138 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:12 pm

since I was a teenager, when I close my eyes to go to sleep I'll get a picture of what almost looks like some kind of weird print on a piece of paper, that's the only way I know to describe it. it's a circle with all kinds of symbols or letters in and around it. I wouldn't think anything of it except it happens alot, it's always the same, and I can never actually "see" it. It's almost like just a flicker of the image and then it's gone, but it always gives me a "butterflies" type feeling, and it's only right before I fall asleep. I just "feel" like it's something because it's gone on since I was a teenager. but I know absolutely nothing about symbolism or dreams or whatever this could be, maybe nothing. it's always black on a white background and the only difference ever is maybe the size of the circle or wheel, sometimes it has a few synbols or whatever, but sometimes it'll have a lot more symbols and that makes the feeling I get more intense, I wish I knew how to describe this better, I'm a very rational person, I just know this means something, even if it's just my own brain , or maybe a half-asleep dream. but I can't see it long enough to actually make out what anything is, just a wheel with scribble all in it. it just gives me a bad feeling and I don't know why.

Rising Sun

Post by Rising Sun » Tue May 01, 2007 4:11 pm

Was it this one by any chance?
Attachments
TSH.gif
TSH.gif (16.56 KiB) Viewed 3411 times

moonenlita

okay!

Post by moonenlita » Thu May 03, 2007 12:23 pm

You must take a look at one side of it and copy that down never mind what area. Each night take time to look at a different side of it until you can draw it. This picture that she put in here - I have a feeling is not this. So if you work on the circle first until you can drew that then go to each symbols. because there is a meaning in just for you. So take your time and try doing it this way. Because if you take a look at all of it -it will be gone and the message lost. but  since it keeps coming back it must be very important.

triggersad

Post by triggersad » Fri May 18, 2007 2:30 am

What is that, excatly? :-/

Loren Nicol'e

Post by Loren Nicol'e » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:18 am

i think i know what you are talking about, a circle with dots around it and something in the middle. sometimes I see it and then I some how draw it and place my right hand inside.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:11 am

A lot of people see concentric circles when they close their eyes, but not everyone pays attention to it. I see them and I have always thought it was my pupils adjusting themselves to complete darkness. I have tried focusing on them and seeing what I can see, at times I can go into them and see things I can never quite make out. Some have called it 'sacred geometry,' that there are codes within, they are all vibration and various planes; in fact they believe it is where prayer wheels and mandala's were derived from.

Return to “Symbols”