question for you all.....

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Molissa

question for you all.....

Post by Molissa » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:52 pm

I have a birthmark or birth scar, on my forehead.  Between my eyebrows, and up slightly.  Roughly the size and shape of a quarter.  It is red.  Not bright red, until I'm angry. I don't anger easily.  When I do, my voice gets deeper and lower.  I don't yell.  I get quieter and quieter while speaking.  And my "spot" gets brighter and brighter.  I usually cover it with makeup or I feel overexposed in public.  
So, tell me what you think, please.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:01 am

I don't know for sure but many people get red spots when they are angry (due to high blood pressure). For me, it's my ears. :) they get bright red!! my cheeks and chest get splotchy. I understand your being self conscious, I am too!

So it seems to make sense and be normal that your "blemish" or "birth mark" (whatever you want to call it) gets redder. I wouldn't worry about it.

peace  :smt003

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:56 am

hi firerose.
No. I don't worry about it.  Don't think about it much actually.  Just a curiousity question mostly, after reading some in another thread.
thanks!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:29 pm

Yeah i have a few marks on my face you can't see til i get livid with anger.  Its just increased blood flow due to adrenalin etc.  I am a little like you in the sense that i get very quiet when i am angry.  If provoked to extreme anger you need to duck cos then i can't speak and so throw something lol.  Luckily i have only been like that a handful of times in my life.

Suzi

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Do you feel this is related to a past life then? Do you find that your third eye is affected, more open perhaps because of this?

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:33 pm

actually, Lady, maybe I do wonder a bit.  When I'm emotional enough (anger or whatever) for the darn spot to glow, I seem to be hyper-aware.  There is a clarity in my surroundings, in my "feelings", even in the way I speak, a calmness around me that is almost palpable.    Interesting thought, Lady of A.  thanks for bringing it to my attention.

satyamani

not to worry

Post by satyamani » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:33 am

Dear One,
Nothing to worry. It has got no relation with birth mark. Just ignore and enjoy life.

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:45 pm

Thank you, satyamani.
No, I don't worry.  Curious mostly.
thank you again!

Return to “Symbols”