Doctor Johannes Faust seals?

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Wildcard

Doctor Johannes Faust seals?

Post by Wildcard » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:25 am

Sorry I don't know how the place the pic's of the seal! But I explain.

I have read the book of Doctor Johannes Faust,  Black Raven In the book is there a few seals of good fortune. Have any one make any of his seals?

Thanks
:smt002
I am a explorer of the unknown!!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:26 am

Hey.
I haven't read the book, neither seen the seals, but I think you have asked in the right forum....now you just have to wait for reply.

I have removed 2 simelar question from you, since it is no use to post the same question several times, even in different forums.

If you are posting for key codes, then please read my link "do you post for key codes?"

Wildcard

Thanks

Post by Wildcard » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:02 am

sorry for posting at different forums I did not know were to post this question.

Thanks
I am a explorer of the unknown!!

karel2121

Post by karel2121 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:13 am

I have don similar things, like dr Faust, but, not the calling of a hells demons.  But, seals havn't any result without concentration of mind. Or without great believe.  
I think, better are seals of a natural geists, like in the book of Arbatel, Of the Magic of the Ancients.
Meditation about their seals, or using of a mirror,(see Josef Dürr , Experimental demonology),............ with an idea or a desire.
The seal could be etch on a miror, or another things

noel01

Post by noel01 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:06 pm

I have don similar things, like dr Faust, but, not the calling of a hells demons.  But, seals havn't any result without concentration of mind. Or without great believe.  
I think, better are seals of a natural geists, like in the book of Arbatel, Of the Magic of the Ancients.

[external links and advertising are not allowed]

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:06 pm

But, seals havn't any result without concentration of mind.
Noel,

You have made a good point here, and one which I tend to largely agree with.

That is that most of or all the power of a seal or symbol to change anything in the physical world is a direct result of both the power of concentration and intention in the person's mind, with the purpose to be able to make these changes manifest at the physical level.

But you may not realize that these seals and symbols have not been chosen randomly, or without a definite reason.

Our unconscious mind contains it's own symbols.

Some symbols in your unconscious mind are essentially unique to you, while many others are shared by most or all human beings.

Such common, shared unconscious symbols have been called archetypes.

The seals and symbols used in religious or magic rituals are often either archetypes themselves, or those symbols which hook or cause an archetype to come closer to the surface of consciousness.

Because archetypes are so common and easily recognised by most unconscious minds, not surprisingly they also would be reasonably expected to have much more built in power or ability to focus our concentration and intention upon whatever we are trying to change or bring about, as a result of the ritual or ceremony in which the seal or symbol is used.

EoT

Return to “Symbols”