before sleep

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

josiebelle138

before sleep

Post by josiebelle138 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:12 pm

since I was a teenager, when I close my eyes to go to sleep I'll get a picture of what almost looks like some kind of weird print on a piece of paper, that's the only way I know to describe it. it's a circle with all kinds of symbols or letters in and around it. I wouldn't think anything of it except it happens alot, it's always the same, and I can never actually "see" it. It's almost like just a flicker of the image and then it's gone, but it always gives me a "butterflies" type feeling, and it's only right before I fall asleep. I just "feel" like it's something because it's gone on since I was a teenager. but I know absolutely nothing about symbolism or dreams or whatever this could be, maybe nothing. it's always black on a white background and the only difference ever is maybe the size of the circle or wheel, sometimes it has a few synbols or whatever, but sometimes it'll have a lot more symbols and that makes the feeling I get more intense, I wish I knew how to describe this better, I'm a very rational person, I just know this means something, even if it's just my own brain , or maybe a half-asleep dream. but I can't see it long enough to actually make out what anything is, just a wheel with scribble all in it. it just gives me a bad feeling and I don't know why.

Rising Sun

Post by Rising Sun » Tue May 01, 2007 4:11 pm

Was it this one by any chance?
Attachments
TSH.gif
TSH.gif (16.56 KiB) Viewed 3380 times

moonenlita

okay!

Post by moonenlita » Thu May 03, 2007 12:23 pm

You must take a look at one side of it and copy that down never mind what area. Each night take time to look at a different side of it until you can draw it. This picture that she put in here - I have a feeling is not this. So if you work on the circle first until you can drew that then go to each symbols. because there is a meaning in just for you. So take your time and try doing it this way. Because if you take a look at all of it -it will be gone and the message lost. but  since it keeps coming back it must be very important.
We are all family. Brother Wind and Sister Animal living together on Mother Earth,Gala. Gala loves us and gives to each of us the rights to live off of her. She is our mother.

triggersad

Post by triggersad » Fri May 18, 2007 2:30 am

What is that, excatly? :-/
♥

Loren Nicol'e

Post by Loren Nicol'e » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:18 am

i think i know what you are talking about, a circle with dots around it and something in the middle. sometimes I see it and then I some how draw it and place my right hand inside.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:11 am

A lot of people see concentric circles when they close their eyes, but not everyone pays attention to it. I see them and I have always thought it was my pupils adjusting themselves to complete darkness. I have tried focusing on them and seeing what I can see, at times I can go into them and see things I can never quite make out. Some have called it 'sacred geometry,' that there are codes within, they are all vibration and various planes; in fact they believe it is where prayer wheels and mandala's were derived from.

Return to “Symbols”