Rooster sounds

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ian grace

Rooster sounds

Post by ian grace » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:13 pm

I  stay  in
west  London  and  last  night during  my  sleep,  i  heard  a  rooster  several  times.  I  have  never  heard  this  before.  There  are  cat  sounds  in  the  night  as  well  as  foxes  from  time  to  time and  lovely  little  birds  in  the  early  hours,  but  a  rooster, it  is  bizarre.  I  understand  from a  Feng  shui  book  by  Lillian  Too  where  she  writes  about  signs  and  symbols,  that  a  to  see  a  bird  of  prey  (  noted  for  their  prowess  and  swift  action)is  an  omen  of  wealth.  I  am  putting  this  to   the  test.  To  hear  a  rooster,  (  noted  for  their  organisation  and  perception(  from  the  chineses  astrology  smybology)  i  wonder.  I  would  be  grateful  for  any  illumination  on  this  score  or  a  pointer  to  a  good  book  on  such  omens.
THanks
Ian

moonenlita

Post by moonenlita » Thu May 03, 2007 12:52 pm

Dreams and Omens: Their Meanings (New Popular Handbook) [Paperback]
By James Ward

ISBN :   0572001630
ISBN-13 :   9780572001636
Binding :   Paperback
Publisher :   Foulsham & Co Ltd
We are all family. Brother Wind and Sister Animal living together on Mother Earth,Gala. Gala loves us and gives to each of us the rights to live off of her. She is our mother.

anupam1968

omens and their meaning

Post by anupam1968 » Sat May 05, 2007 4:38 am

I  am  putting  this  to   the  test.  To  hear  a  rooster,  (  noted  for  their  organisation  and  perception(  from  the  chineses  astrology  smybology)  i  wonder.  I  would  be  grateful  for  any  illumination  on  this  score  or  a  pointer  to  a  good  book  on  such  omens.
Universe is nothing but a mass of thoughts according to indian vedas. Running on the same lines think which thought is signified by a rooster. Rooster is said to sound when a new day starts. So, it means a new beginning is awaiting for you. If you really want to understand these omens I dont think any book is going to help you since they will give out the meanings which may be hard to digest and difficult to apply.

So, dont take the defination for symbols from anywhere. Go inside and search it and confirm it with actual happenings. I give you a common day to day happening in life. Just imagine that you are going somewhere for something. Now as soon as you come out of your house you remember that you have forgotten something and you retrace your steps again towards your home. Then you restart the same journey again.

Now go inside and understand the meaning of this small incident. A thought germinated in your mind for going somewhere. But as soon as you came out of the house you retraced your steps towards your home because of missing something or forgetting something. So, the way which you had been covering for getting your aim fulfilled had changed already. Simply because you left that way in the midway and restarted your journey again.

Now you will notice that the things will be different since the way has changed. Say, if you started your first journey to meet someone you may find that he will not be available for you or the aim for which you were going to meet him will not fulfilled and things will change due to the simple reason that way had changed.

So, instead of grabbing the symbols or omens grab the soul of them to reach definate results and then goes on experimenting it only then you can understand their nature in true spirit.

Return to “Symbols”