Symbols in dreams

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tengypsies

Symbols in dreams

Post by tengypsies » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:57 pm

I'm new to the group.  I had a strange dream with remarkable symbolization but not sure what it means.  I was in a courtyard travelling south to a victorian house accompanied by spirits.  They were trying to lure me into house and I struggled.  Eventually I went in and saw that the living room and kitchen were in shadows.  I went upstairs to the bedroom and found a God on the balcony wanting permission to influence my dreams.  I laid in the bed but continued to struggle.  I eventually ran out of the house a proceeded to the courtyard walking along a path on the west side.  I passed a bench surrounded by 2 trees and slept there.  Then I reached another bench surrounded by 2 more trees and slept there as well.  This happened again on a third bench.  Then I was in a monastery that ran along the west side of the courtyard.  I found myself in a prophet's bedroom on the second floor.  I sat on the bed waiting for the prophet to appear on the balcony but he didn't come.  I noticed a writing desk used by this teacher.  However, I wasn't allowed to read any of his books.  Then I was in a mansion on the north side of the courtyard.  It was the house of the Queen of Heaven.  However, I didn't see her.  The spirits led me into a living room that was in various shades of yellow.  The furniture was modern and the color scheme was incredible.  I saw sofas, chairs, and telephones of various hues of yellow.  I walked through the room and crossed over into the kitchen.  It too was of various yellow shades with a telephone on the counter.  The cabinets opened up but there wasn't anything inside.  The refrigerator opened up and the light was lit but there wasn't anything inside.  Then I noticed a bread box.  I saw ancient bread in the box through the glass.  The bread box opened up and I took a closer look at the bread and saw that it was ancient old.  Then I was in another living room that was in various shades of orange.  Very similar to the yellow one.  There were so many telephones in various orange shades.  I walked through the whole room and crossed over into the kitchen with was also orange with a pale orange phone.  The cabinets opened revealing nothing,  the refrigerator was empty but lit and the bread box revealed another ancient loaf of bread that I gazed at through the glass.  It opened up and I took another look.  Then I was in a reddish pink living room.  This one was much larger than the other too.  The colors were mixed of pink and red.  There were many telephones within these shades.  I passed through the whole room and crossed over into a reddish pink kitchen.  The cabinets opened revealing nothing.  The refrigerator opened revealing medicine in the light of it.  I saw the bread box and there was bread in it that was much older than the other two.  I turned and saw a dining room but didn't venture in.  Then I was in a green living room that was much different than the other 3.  Those had modern furniture.  Where as this one had rustic furniture.  All things were in various green shades including the telephones.  I passed through the entire room but didn't venture into the kitchen.  A huge phone next to the entrance that stood on my right caught my eye.  It reminded me of a switchboard with a small handset.  There were so many lines on the board that it astonished me.  I stood by the phone and noticed that the cabinets opened along with the refrigerator but I wasn't inside the room.  The bread box opened up too but I wasn't in the room to see it.   Then I was in a den that had a plant stand in the middle of the room.  The plant stand had two sides with a small wall that divided it.  All the plants were artificial.  I could only see in white, black and gray.  I was upset that the plants weren't real and felt that it symbolized artificial life.  I saw a large window and noticed the back yard to this Queen's house.  The back yard was filled with all greenery.  However, there were no flowers.  Just shrubs and grass.  There was a river that ran through the property and I noticed an oriental house on my right.  There were other houses on the opposite side of the river revealing their backyards with lawn furniture.  I noticed that the outdoor furniture of the Queen's house was rustic with adirondack chairs.

I had a master lesson when I was 38 years old on September 1, 1999.  I thought that this dream might represent other lessons.  Please post and let me know what you think.

Thanks - Gypsy :smt002
Merry Meet!  Blessed Be!  Namaste!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:13 pm

hi tengypsies thanks for the message.  Your post would do better with an interpretation from the dreams part of the forum.   Dreams have their own divination methods and interpreatations and i am sadly not able to interpret dreams.

I will copy your post and put it in the dreams section for you and i hope that you will get a reply there.

Feel free to come and visit me again.  

Suzi (mod)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:48 pm

your dream interpretation is here

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=29059

hope you find it ok and will reply to angelique.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

tengypsies

Symbols in Dreams

Post by tengypsies » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:38 am

Thank you so much, Suzi, for  your help.  Angelique was most accurate.  Many thanks again.

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy
Merry Meet!  Blessed Be!  Namaste!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:23 pm

Oh your welcome, i was very pleased to help.

Suzi XXX
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Symbols”