Symbols.Can you help?

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jasens088

Symbols.Can you help?

Post by Jasens088 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:32 am

I would like to know if there is any symbolic meaning of two dots,side by side.One of the dots has white in the centre and the other dot is clear in the centre.The dots have a close relationship with me.Does anyone know of any symbolic meaning of these dots?
Thanks

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:52 pm

I am sorry but i cannot find any significant symbol for what you describe so i believe its a symbol you are attracted to as it represents something fundemental to your personality.

If i was hazzarding a guess it would be that you see yourself having 2 facets, the side of you that is an open book where people can see who and what you are and the other side and then the side that you do not disclose, the side that you are perhaps ashamed off and yet you wish that this was not so and you want to reach out and talk to someone about how you feel.

Hope this helps.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Symbols”