Sketched

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Alexander Crane

Sketched

Post by Alexander Crane » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:35 am

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:59 pm

did you sketch that yourself?

Its a very interesting image and full of symbolism.  wonder what other members make of this image?

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Evie

Post by Evie » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:41 pm

Alexander Crane  :smt006

Very Nice sketching... I feel SOUL  :smt003
I like it... reminds me of Buddha. I enjoy looking at this... I see symbols all over ... feel good symbols.
However, I don't relate to the flames at all... but I just love how this image is touching the heart chakra,
like a button one can merely click on... to activate. The lotus on the head  makes up for the lack of facial features...  the pulsating halo effect is very cool!

Thanks for sharing ....  :smt023

P E A C E
Evie   :smt109  

wingmaker

Post by wingmaker » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:15 pm

:smt006  Hi Alexander.

Think your sketch is very beautiful. It has a very nice feeling to it as well. Will you share with us how it came about? I would be interested to know.

Good wishes  :smt051

Ayla  :smt088

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:00 am

Evie wrote:Alexander Crane  :smt006

Very Nice sketching... I feel SOUL  :smt003
I like it... reminds me of Buddha. I enjoy looking at this... I see symbols all over ... feel good symbols.
However, I don't relate to the flames at all... but I just love how this image is touching the heart chakra,
like a button one can merely click on... to activate. The lotus on the head  makes up for the lack of facial features...  the pulsating halo effect is very cool!

Thanks for sharing ....  :smt023

P E A C E
Evie   :smt109  

yes I see that too ... the flames with the touching of the heart remind me of Jesus Christ which goes also with the halo... and I see marks on the hands/wrists that suggest a crucifixion.

Perhaps it's a combination of things. Very interesting.
~*FireRose*~

Doe

Post by Doe » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:01 pm

Alexander,

I don't quite know what to make of the symbolism (although the "finger on the button" image is particularly interesting--I like the concept that it's touching the heart chakra), but it's a beautiful sketch.  Did you think about what you were drawing much as you did it, or did it all just kind of "come out"?  My impression is that it's the latter, because it seems so un-self-conscious.  I know that my own writing is always better when I just "let it happen".

Please tell us more, and share more sketches if you want!

Doe

Return to “Symbols”