Maggots found after the death

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aiodoit

Maggots found after the death

Post by aiodoit » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:05 am

Just curious as to whether anyone has experienced this, a few days after the sudden, tragic passing of my sister, both my brother and I came across maggots in our homes, there were no food scrapes or rubbish of any kind around the vacinity of the maggots, in fact the ones at my house where in a large steel pot that was sparkling clean (and actually belonged to my sister).  We couldn't work out how they got there.  

I have heard of this happening before when my friends nan died, a few days later maggots were found on the floor in the kitchen, i have been told that it happens when the spirit is angry and doesnt want to leave, is this true, has any one else experienced this or no any thing about it.  I'd love to hear from you.
thanx Aiodoit

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:14 am

I have not heard of this before but i looked it up and there are lots of people who give first hand evidence that this is something that happened after one of their loved one passes over.  Whether or not they are angry is debateable, they are dead and we can only surmise as we can't ask them if they are happy/unhappy.

From a text book/research point of view there isn't alot of literature about this so i assume its restricted to certain parts of the world.

It would be really interesting if other forum members could say if they have heard or experienced this before.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

aiodoit

Post by aiodoit » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:07 am

thanx for that Suzi, I would really like to hear if any one else has experienced this and also you say you looked it up, what does that mean? would I be able to look it up also?

Aiodoit

aiodoit

Post by aiodoit » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:08 am

thanx for that Suzi, I would really like to hear if any one else has experienced this and also you say you looked it up, what does that mean? would I be able to look it up also?

Aiodoit

p.s sorry playing around with options and have accidently posted twice..sorry

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:20 pm

lol its ok not a problem.  Looked up means i referred to my text books and had a look to see about maggots and passing over.  You could do an internet search if you wanted, that would be good way to start.  go to google and input your search.

Suzi :)
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

aiodoit

Post by aiodoit » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:28 am

sorry to be a pain Suzi but I tried searching but have come up with absolutely nothing, I tried "maggots after passing", "maggots after death", "maggots after losing a loved one", "maggots and the spiritual world", "maggots spiritual meaning" but absolutely nothing, am i doing this wrong, no search results came close, do you or does any one have any suggestions of what to put in the search query, so sorry i dont mean to be a pain...
aio

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:43 pm

i put     passing over, maggots

into google and got some stuff about it, other peoples blogs etc.

suzi

aiodoit

Post by aiodoit » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:44 pm

cheers thanx for that
aio

Return to “Symbols”