What is the best sign you have seen

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DragonKnight

What is the best sign you have seen

Post by DragonKnight » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:35 pm

When i was Lying in bed one night i was talking with my spirit guides, and all of a sudden through my closed eyes the room lit up i could see it all in white light and as i was lying in bed i had a great golden chariot fly over my head drawn by several golden horses, followed by a prick of pure white light

This is more of a vision though.

Heh Another one is when i chat with the animals. I was going backpacking one day and i stoped at a crossroad to have a break, over the road opposite to where i was sitting there was a horse after a little dialogue and a short break i decided to set off, now my pack wasnt square on my back and i spen a few miniutes getting it just perfect, as i got it right i thought with a cherry tone to it ive got a sadle one, horse instantly found it hilariours and i got a nice neigh stright after that.

Love to hear more stories DK

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:45 pm

the best symbol i have ever seen was a double rainbow at a time when i was very low and feeling much sorrow.  It gave me a boost and the endurance i needed.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:19 am

Thats soo cool i was working out on a farm where it rained quiet frequently and rainbows were quiet kool to see i love them :D

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:13 pm

Rainbows in my homecountry are very frequent.if i don't see one i take the hose and let the water falling like rain the sun and the rainbow is formed.i haven't seen one for years now being away at home.hope this year.

well my best signs i am still thinking:

once i was freaking out about my practical exams.i made a very stupid mistake that i could have avoided and was thinking i would fail or get very low mark in that exam.i was sweeping the floor at that time and thinking hard."plz God give me a sign that it won't be like this and that i will pass"
just then my little sister came by took a small booklet of a hindu Goddesss and placed it in my hand,smiled to me and went to school. then i knew the answer was  "don't worry dhav.i am there to help you' :smt005

Another sign is i dreamt about 3 angels on a lake.This was a sign encouraging me in my spiritual pursuit.  :smt003

Another sign was i asked the nagel 'please i want to heard from you". when i woke up in the morning there was a  feather near my hand.

there are many other signs about god dreaming.once i dreamt i was ringing   a bell found facing the sea.i was praying to The ONE.

oh that's enough for signs :smt020

wisdomseeker12

It was midnight....I was running

Post by wisdomseeker12 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:08 pm

I run at night...something about the peacefulness and the solitude.....As I ran i could see shooting stars pour through the sky....In my mind....I could hear the question "what do you want out of life.....?"...I replied...."I want it all....the girl, the money, I want to be what Im supposed to be..."...Then a huge shhoting star flew over.....It was really beautiful, powerful moment.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:47 pm

sounds like you had an ephiphany.  thats an amazing moment.  I hope you cherish it.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

heavenly7073

Symbols

Post by heavenly7073 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:20 pm

I was at a really low point in my life.  A Spiritual Healer who was helping me at the time told me to trust my Universe and talk to my Spirit Guides then listen, really listen, for an answer.  I did just that not really believing at the time that anything would happen.  I was driving in my car and the radio was on.  All of a sudden the radio went crazy and started  changing channels.  When it finally stopped a song "ooh, ooh Child things are gonna get easier" was playing.  I thanked my Guides and went to the appointment I was stressing about.  Things eventually did get easier and I have been hearing that song at just the times I need it most.  To me this is a sign that my Guides are always there, especially when I need them most.
Love, Peace & Light - Celeste

Lachesis

Post by Lachesis » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:58 pm

I don't know if you would consider this a sign, a vision, or what.

When I was pregnant with my son, I was meditating. The deeper I got, I kept seeing images of animals. A bear, a wolf (not surprising since that's my husband's animal guide), a deer and an eagle. They kept just flashing across my path in my mind.

Every time I saw an eagle, my son kicked. He's 2 now and every time he sees an eagle somewhere, he says "There's my eagle, Momma!"

Return to “Symbols”