Rainbows

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dode

Rainbows

Post by Dode » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:45 pm

Hello All,

Looking to see if rainbows have anything to do with angels, spirits....  my father passed on this july.  we were all by his side on his bed in his house when he died when a thunder storm came and a rainbow followed (two rainbows that week) and in the months to follow anytime we had a family cookout, rain showers came and a rainbow followed once even a double rainbow right over my house.  now up here in new england we get rainbows but you are lucky to see one or two a summer.  we all joked because my fathers favorite song was "somewhere over the rainbow" we even played it at his burial.  Any one ever experience anything like this?

Dode

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:14 pm

You tell a lovely story and I believe that people who have passed on do find relevant ways to tell their family various things, such as expressing their love, saying hello, they are doing fine, don't worry and that kind of thing.

We had a wee discussion about rainbow symbology before and if you click on this link it will take you there.

http://mysticboard.org/my ... hp?t=29995

I hope this helps and i hope that the rainbows keep coming for you.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Nicole

Re: Rainbows

Post by Nicole » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:24 am

Dode wrote:Hello All,

Looking to see if rainbows have anything to do with angels, spirits....  my father passed on this july.  we were all by his side on his bed in his house when he died when a thunder storm came and a rainbow followed (two rainbows that week) and in the months to follow anytime we had a family cookout, rain showers came and a rainbow followed once even a double rainbow right over my house.  now up here in new england we get rainbows but you are lucky to see one or two a summer.  we all joked because my fathers favorite song was "somewhere over the rainbow" we even played it at his burial.  Any one ever experience anything like this?

Dode
Hello, Dode~!!  :smt006

I just moved out of New Hampshire..
We moved into New England Maine.. Love it~!!!!!!  :)
Our son sees a double rainbow behind his room in the summer time...
I use to see them allot in N.H.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:28 am

I very sincerely believe that our loved ones will do their best to communicate with us when they have crossed over to the other side. My grandfather used to rock the rocking chair when he was around.  I could also smell smoke tobacco.
Your loved one may be drawing your attention to the rainbows to let you know he is around.  It means he is fine and doing well and thinks of you often.
That is my belief.

Dode

Post by Dode » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:04 am

Hi All, i do believe to, that he is telling me all is ok and he is watching over.  and you know others in my family that think i'm strange do believe also that it is dad just saying, i'm here :)

Dode

Post by Dode » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:10 am

Suzisco, that thread was great to read.  thanx

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:57 am

Your welcome Dode.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Symbols”