gemstones and crystals

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sirius4979

gemstones and crystals

Post by Sirius4979 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Hi, I've been seeing alot of gemstones and crystals this few weeks.

Normally they come in a vision during meditation.
Not from my dream.
I'm just curious to why I"m seeing all different forms of gemstones and crystals.
I see them with colors, shapes of all size and all types.  Most are types I can't even identify, as I collect stones myself and understand their attribute.

dessa

Gemstones and Crystals

Post by dessa » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:17 pm

It seems that they are trying to tell you something, the colors might be a clue to the messages they are trying to share, or perhaps they are trying to tell you to work with gems/ stones/ crystals more, to expand your knowledge,

It could be that there is a message for you to work specifically with crystals something in the dream may be a clue as to which direction they want you to go in,.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:08 am

Hi Sirius. I sometimes use crystals and gem stones during Reiki sessions and they can really increase the healing or relaxation effect of energy I transmit to another person. Certain crystals relate to certain organs and emotions. The colors correspond with your chakras, i.e. energy centers of your body, which they can help balance. Crystals can also have protective or strengthening properties. I found a good site (http://crystal-cure.com/gemstone-meanings.html) that tells about the meaning of many different kind of gemstones by name, picture and use. Plus you can purchase them if you want. I have nothing to do with that site, I just think it has a lot of good info!

Good luck!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:56 pm

In our meditation circle, we have been experimenting with various pieces of crystal.  Earth energies can serve to bring its own energy to the group.  

Anything from nature contains energy.  Deep within our earth these crystals are formed and shaped.  It is nice to be able to gain from their power and energy.
God bless, J

Return to “Symbols”