birthmarks are they genetic

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ronitpf

birthmarks are they genetic

Post by ronitpf » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:37 pm

jhgj
Last edited by ronitpf on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FireRose

Re: birthmarks are they genetic

Post by FireRose » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:25 am

ronitpf wrote:i have a huge birthmar going from my left inner thigh to the right inner thigh....a dark drown one
my yunger brother has one on his back right near his hip bone
and my nephew has one (my other brother's son) has one in the same place as my brother with the birthmark though he is not his son...
what is the significance
Yes it is genetic, even if it's a nephew.
I have the same blond streak in my hair that my paternal aunt has and her cousin has.

I have my late grandmother's freckles though my mother doesn't.

It just happens. There MAY be a significance, but not necessarily.  

Peace  :smt051
~*FireRose*~

ronitpf

thanks a lot

Post by ronitpf » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:26 pm

just wanted to know whether they have no evil meanings...

soulbmystic

birthmarks

Post by soulbmystic » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:37 pm

hello,

here is another view on birthmarks: a past life injury can be carried into this life as a birthmark.  it could be a battle scar, etc.

I have many clients that have had birthmarks and discovering the pastlife it corresponded to the birth mark.  also people that have had injuries in one life might have a corresponding injury, weakness, or phantom pain that is a carry over from another life time.

Blessings
URLs not allowed in signature. Please see http://mysticboard.org/mediakit.html for details.

tammyrenee1977

Post by tammyrenee1977 » Fri May 16, 2008 4:14 am

Even since I was a young child, I always had a vision of a previous life. In that life I was a male and I died by an enemy stabbing or shooting me in the back. In this life I have two moles in the area of the wounds!

FragelsGal

Re: birthmarks

Post by FragelsGal » Mon May 26, 2008 8:49 am

soulbmystic wrote:hello,

here is another view on birthmarks: a past life injury can be carried into this life as a birthmark.  it could be a battle scar, etc.

I have many clients that have had birthmarks and discovering the pastlife it corresponded to the birth mark.  also people that have had injuries in one life might have a corresponding injury, weakness, or phantom pain that is a carry over from another life time.

Blessings
wow that is really interesting.  My son was born with a bright red strawberry birthmark on his knee, 3 bright red dots on his back and a little mark in the corner of his eye.  The one on his knee has faded, as the one by his eye, you cant see them anymore, he just has 3 tiny dots on his back.

My daughter has none!

My kids father had no birthmark, i have a faint dark one on the back of my leg.  I dont think they are genetic like freckles or moles, which are more likely to be because of your skin type.

Naravyn

Post by Naravyn » Mon May 26, 2008 2:55 pm

I think they can be both. some from genetics. My daughter has one the same shape, color, and size as her father in the same spot on her leg. as well as due to past lives. i have no memory of past lives, but i believe i've had some before, and it would make sense that a scar or wound could show up as a birthmark in later lives. in some cases though birthmarks are a due to something else, both of my brothers have ones that are cause by something else, one has a skin pigmentation disorder(?) that causes patches of skin on his body to be lighter than his natural skintone, he has been told that it may eventually cover his entire body, for now its mostly on his neck and some of his chest, he even has a white streak of hair right behind his ear where it goes into his hairline, and his hair is naturally dark brown. my father has the same thing. my other brother has a small depression in the middle of his back between his shoulder blades about the size of a pencil eraser. it is what is left of a blood blister he had at birth, to begin with it was a small red dot that grew to be as big around as it is now and looked like a blister full of blood, he had to be careful of it so as not to pop it, it gradually faded and now just looks like a scar of sorts.

i in no way think birthmarks are evil, even when they take on a sinister appearance or some "dark" symbol.

just my thoughts, take them as you will.

Return to “Symbols”