Symbol I have been drawn to all my life, similar on a piece of jewelry I found

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wild.orchid

Symbol I have been drawn to all my life, similar on a piece of jewelry I found

Post by wild.orchid » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:04 pm

Hi, I just posted my intro a few minutes ago.  :)

I would love it if somebody could help me in identifying this.

All my life I have been drawn to this particular symbol, it is kind of similar to some egyptian ones that I have seen but a little different.  

There is a center circle, then like an alternating "s" shape at what I describe as "compass points" N. S. E and W, and between them three lines coming out, the middle is always longer and the two on each side are shorter.

I have one that I drew in a graphics program (Not great but you can see the gist of it anyway) and also I scanned my pendant that is not exactly the same, but similar enough to it that I had to buy it... and I don't buy much jewelry at all, almost never.

Sorry for the crude drawing, LOL, I do much better with a pencil and paper! haha

Ever since I was a little kid I have sketched this drawing, something about it has just always gotten my attention.  The pendant is similar, I was curious if they mean the same thing, or anything, or maybe it's just as simple as these are shapes I like to draw for some reason, and there might not be anything to it at all.

But... it bugs me and I just have to know, if there is any meaning behind it!  :)

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.  :)
Attachments
pendant.jpg
my pendant
pendant.jpg (247.63 KiB) Viewed 4286 times
symbol.jpg
my drawing
symbol.jpg (25.67 KiB) Viewed 4286 times

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:09 pm

I have no idea.

But I get this feeling, all seeing eye of God.
awarenessoftheheart.com

Return to “Symbols”