Wearing one shoe, help and discussion please.

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KingAcePD

Wearing one shoe, help and discussion please.

Post by KingAcePD » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:48 am

Lately, I find myself wearing only one shoe. It's been reoccurring the last few months. I'll start with two shoes on or none at all, and the next thing I know, I'm walking around with one shoe. I have taken a shoe off or put only one on and was consciously unaware of me wearing one shoe. When I am aware, it feels like some big sign that I should see.

It happens all kinds of ways, I'll take one shoe off for many reason but it's like after I take that one shoe off, my mind goes somewhere off and I don't remember until I'm standing up again and realize I have one shoe on.

I really feel like my subconscious is trying to tell me something. What could this mean.

I find the shoe on both feet sometimes, but mostly and lately, it's always my right foot that is bare, and my left foot that has the shoe on.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 am

the way you have mentioned your problem it does not seem that you have turned eccentric. it seems that you are in a tremendous hurry and the quicker you are into your next task, the more relieved you feel. therefore, you may not consciously remember to take off the other shoe. when you find what you have done, you find it surprising and start thinking that something mystic is happening with you. keep cool. go slow. take a break from work or study (you seem to be a student). hope you will fell all right.

you may try some software that would help you in mind control. MB Subliminal Message Software is a good one. know about it at http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/
I'm weird

Return to “Symbols”