Coffee Cup Readings

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CMyst77

Coffee Cup Readings

Post by CMyst77 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:18 pm

I don't know if I'm in the right place for this topic or not, but the strangest things just happened to me this morning!!

I was enjoying my cup of coffee while reading thru the different posts here at MysticBoard & talking to my friend on the phone, when I happened to look down in to the bottom of my coffee cup, and saw what looked like the undeveloped form of a fetal baby!!  I'd say about 10 - 12 weeks gestation!!  Clear as day!!  My heart started racing, and I got a head to toe flush!!  I was wondering what it means?!

Any interpretations would be helpful, or at least direct me to the proper forum to puzzle out this divination!

Sincerely,
Cory

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Well here's a random turn of events!  LOL  I am following up on my own post!  :P

Okay...  I looked it up, and for anyone interested, here is the interpretation of my coffee cup reading:

BABY- A baby is a symbol of something new growing or something new that will start or come to you.  

Then only newness in my life is a budding relationship with, who I am confident is, my soulmate!!  LOL  Happened fast and out of nowhere, but I feel like we're truely meant to be together!!

Take care, and god bless!!

Sincerely,
Cory

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:21 pm

CMyst77 wrote:Well here's a random turn of events!  LOL  I am following up on my own post!  :P

Okay...  I looked it up, and for anyone interested, here is the interpretation of my coffee cup reading:

BABY- A baby is a symbol of something new growing or something new that will start or come to you.  

Then only newness in my life is a budding relationship with, who I am confident is, my soulmate!!  LOL  Happened fast and out of nowhere, but I feel like we're truely meant to be together!!

Take care, and god bless!!

Sincerely,
Cory
cory :) you are a drama queen :) and as far as I am concerned, "major loved!"

If I was to do a reading on your post :) (all posts leave a part of one's spirit and mind when they post :) ), I would say that your fella is in a lot of trouble :) and is going to be locked down and be a daddy. May i ask what he thinks about that :) !? and yes it is none of my business :)

Charlotte, my wife said," :) pour your coffee out and get a new cup :) (my wife is so practical :) )".

You are loved! and that is honest.

sunmystic

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Sunmystic:  Thank you for the laugh!!  You've created a permanent smile on my cheeky face!  LOL

But saddly, your post (and I quote! LOL ):

"If I was to do a reading on your post  (all posts leave a part of one's spirit and mind when they post  ), I would say that your fella is in a lot of trouble  and is going to be locked down and be a daddy. May i ask what he thinks about that  !? and yes it is none of my business  "

is not a conclusion, as pregnancy for me is not an easy feat!  LOL  And I think that we BOTH would be surprised of this outcome as we are quite careful!  LOL  And yes...  This takes into account the addage 'Where there's a will there's a way'!  LOL

But thank you for your words on being major loved!  I truely feel welcome here at MB!!  And tell your wife that she's one smart lady!  LOL

Love and Happiness to you all!

Sincerely,
Cory

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:55 am

CMyst77 wrote:Sunmystic:  Thank you for the laugh!!  You've created a permanent smile on my cheeky face!  LOL

But saddly, your post (and I quote! LOL ):

"If I was to do a reading on your post  (all posts leave a part of one's spirit and mind when they post  ), I would say that your fella is in a lot of trouble  and is going to be locked down and be a daddy. May i ask what he thinks about that  !? and yes it is none of my business  "

is not a conclusion, as pregnancy for me is not an easy feat!  LOL  And I think that we BOTH would be surprised of this outcome as we are quite careful!  LOL  And yes...  This takes into account the addage 'Where there's a will there's a way'!  LOL

But thank you for your words on being major loved!  I truely feel welcome here at MB!!  And tell your wife that she's one smart lady!  LOL

Love and Happiness to you all!

Sincerely,
Cory
Cory, I will pass on your message :) and sometimes desire is not fact. And psychic input is generally not a perfect science :) but we fart around with it anyway :) tis all a learning experience. And Spiritalk, one of the major wisdoms of this message board, says that I go off half cocked :) and that most of what I say is drible :) . And she is probably right, general thought agrees with her. :)

Your input, as well as that of others, on the fact of things, is very much appreciated!

just love,

sunmystic

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:27 am

Okay all!  I'm posting in my same thread as it pertains to the same issues...  I had another "Coffee Cup Reading" that I could use a bit of help with...  I can't seem to find an interpretation anywhere online...  hhmmmmm...  

This time, instead of a baby morphing into a bird, I saw an oyster with a pearl in it...  But I can't find the symbolic meaning anywhere...  any help?

Much love to you all!!

~Cory

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Silly me!  I took a picture of my most recent "Coffee Cup Image"

I am wondering what you all think...  To me, it looks like an oyester with a pearl...  what do you think?!

Any insite would be great!!  I tried to take a clear picture, but if I didn't, I'm sorry!  :P
Attachments
0923090929.jpg
0923090929.jpg (199.54 KiB) Viewed 6043 times

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:37 pm

OOPS!!!  Sorry! This pic turned out a LOT bigger than I was expecting it to!!!  LOL

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:30 pm

CMyst77 wrote:Okay all!  I'm posting in my same thread as it pertains to the same issues...  I had another "Coffee Cup Reading" that I could use a bit of help with...  I can't seem to find an interpretation anywhere online...  hhmmmmm...  

This time, instead of a baby morphing into a bird, I saw an oyster with a pearl in it...  But I can't find the symbolic meaning anywhere...  any help?

Much love to you all!!

~Cory
I would say that the oyster symbolizes  you :)

love,

sunmystic

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Me?  What do you mean?

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:28 pm

CMyst77 wrote:Me?  What do you mean?
The pearl is the future that dwells within you. From past adversity comes something that is "priceless".

love,

sunmystic

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:32 pm

That is a BEAUTIFUL metaphore!  Thank you for the insite!!  :D

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:42 pm

CMyst77 wrote:That is a BEAUTIFUL metaphore!  Thank you for the insite!!  :D
You are welcome and loved,

sunmystic

Return to “Symbols”