The meaning of Ladybugs as a sign or symbol?

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

daizyblackrose

The meaning of Ladybugs as a sign or symbol?

Post by daizyblackrose » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah I was wondering what it means when a group of Ladybugs starts showing up around my home? For I have noticed a grouping a ladybugs outside my window today & one somehow found it's way into the house. Tho I have not no issues with ladybugs myself, but my mom does. By the way ladybugs don't come by my home often or at least not like this.

Worried with Ladybugs,
Daizy

wmdkitty

Post by wmdkitty » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:36 pm

I think they're just migrating. More here *clicky*

In some places, ladybugs are a symbol of good luck, though if you're afraid of them (like my little brother), you might consider them to be bad luck.

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:39 am

Thanks for your reply and no I like ladybugs it just my mom who don't like them. By the way how are liking the weather up there in old Bell?  =)

Windy in Sultan,
Daizy.
Am here but Am not, Am remembered but not seen, Am felt but never can be held. For I am the wind... DaizyBlackrose.

wmdkitty

Post by wmdkitty » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:56 am

Heh, the weather changes every five minutes -- I like it as long as I'm not out -in- it.

scarabcameo

lady bugs

Post by scarabcameo » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:37 am

My grandfather who was an organic farmer before it was in vogue used to release buckets full of ladybugs in his garden to deal with garden pests. Sometimes they would settle together. I would consider them to be a psitive thing.

Return to “Symbols”