Meaning of random screws

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Butterfly_angel

Meaning of random screws

Post by Butterfly_angel » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:16 am

Hi, I think this is the right place for this.

I keep finding loose screws around my house.  Old, new, small, big.  At one point i thought my house was going fall down!!  Is there a message here for me from somewhere and is it just as straight forward as I am screwed/screwy etc etc!!  

Has anyone else had anything like this?  

Thanks for reading!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:06 pm

The expression...a screw loose....comes to mind.  When we use this expression it merely means we do not have something we are planing screwed down tight.  Perhaps we need to rethink our activities?

Butterfly_angel

Post by Butterfly_angel » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi Spiritalk,

I found 2 more today.  One fell off a shelf and one was in my daughters room.  Hmmm definately food for thought. I wonder what activities I need to rethink??  That phrase has been used in reference to me before now!!  ;o) I'm sure it will become clear. It is very puzzling though!  Thanks for your reply.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Is there a creative project you were thinking of making more productive - earn from?
God bless, J

Butterfly_angel

Post by Butterfly_angel » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Funny you should say that!  I've always wanted to be an illustrator of kids books. Well, I say always...more recent times. I've always been creative and I have dabbled in selling my wares.  Perhaps it is something I should look at again?

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:09 am

LOL, Butterfly_angel, anyone trying to screw up something in your life, or maybe you need to stop screwing around and neglecting your talents? Just kidding... ! Out of curiosity I went to look up screws in a dream dictionary and this is what I found:

Screw
To see a screw in your dream, represents your feelings of being taken advantaged or that you are messing things up. It may also mean that you have overlooked the little details that keeps/holds everything together. Alternatively, it may be a metaphor for having sex.

I know you're finding them in real life but sometimes it seems like things are being put in front of me with a more specific meaning than I can imagine at first... so I hope this helps a bit...

BTW when I think of screws I think I need to fix something... think about that possibility, too.

Hugs!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Butterfly_angel

Post by Butterfly_angel » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Hi Petra!!  I know its a bit bizarre isn't it??  LOL! It's certainly interesting.  I've done word association with it.  Didn't think of the fixing things though which is odd I admit because I thought my house was falling apart!  Perhaps thats what it is...bit by bit my life is falling apart!!!  lol!  Feels that way sometimes!!  But perhaps if it is screws I can fix it up??  I found a washer in the hall this morning...am i starting to get paranoid here?!  

thanks for your reply!
xx

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Butterfly_angel, I am getting a vibe that you need a bit more help than with finding a place for those screws! You and your home seem a bit out of balance... have you at all thought about implementing a bit of Feng Shui? It's the Chinese art of placement that helps balance energies within your home and will also improve your life's circumstances. I would definitely start learning a bit about Feng Shui and go to the Feng Shui forum here on Mysticboard.com to get in contact with some really great experts on that subject. I've studied it for quite some time myself, but dropped it for a while. So when I got on here I realized that I had to "fix" a few things in my home ( - yea I said "FIX" LOL) and just a few days later blessings and clarity started rolling in! I'll be happy to answer any questions I can with the knowledge I have.

Here are some sites I would suggest you check out:

http://101fengshuitips.com/

http://www.circle-of-light.com/fengshui/bagua-map.html

http://www.rising-dragon.co.uk/feng-shu ... ourses.php

There are many other great resources online, but I found these helpful...
Petra

Butterfly_angel

Post by Butterfly_angel » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:51 pm

I have a feng shui book I've been looking through in the last week.  I know something is wrong somewhere. I feel totally off kilter if you know what i mean? I am very confused at the moment and need some guidance from somewhere!  Thanks for the links, I'll take a good look at them.
x

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:40 am

Why don't you tell me when and where you feel the most "off" within your home, butterfly_angel. A lot of times if there are so-called "poison arrows" directed at you, you will feel "off" or uncomfortable, even sick. That can be corners of furniture, open shelves, a tree or an antenna or flag pole from outside. If you are directly across from a doorway when sleeping or working the fast flowing energy may cause an issue, too. Lots of angles in a home, clutter and narrow hallways can also disturb your energy. Tell me what the room looks like where you seem to feel most disturbed. Furniture location relevant to each other, shape, color, material, mirrors, stairways, doors, that type of thing...
Petra

Return to “Symbols”