Symbolism

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

carollynnes

Symbolism

Post by carollynnes » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:31 pm

During my affirmations/prayers and meditations, I would occasionally ask for a sign.  The question always being 'Why/or what is the purpose? and should I continue or move on?'
Within 24 hours I would always have two doves appear to me. The last time I was backing out of a parking stall and the two doves hovered by my window on the drivers side of the car.  The hovered at the same speed that I was backing up. I finally stopped the car and they were so close that one of the wings just barely touched my cheek.  All I said with a smile was 'Ok, Ok'.  

I took that meaning as being positive outcome and to continue.  

Yesterday I was in my place of prayer with a special person when all of a sudden a yearling deer walked and stopped just within reach of my hand.  The mother came up behind the yearling, i moved and they ran off. Then the twin yearling came out and was running with a black and white dog.  The dog was not chasing the deer but was running with.  Just a fluke of nature?

Return to “Symbols”