Feet

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gb_uk

Feet

Post by gb_uk » Sun May 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi,

Is anyone able to shed some light on the meaning of footprints (feet) in terms of spirituality?

Thanks,

GB

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun May 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Maybe I have missunderstood your question....but what comes to mind for me is as follow;

If we don't move, we never make any footprint at all.

When we start our journy in life, we put our own "footprint in the scenario"...we have explored...we have seen....but maybe not always understood.

So foot print can be so much....when you have started your journy in spirituality...then you can also imagine that you are walking and looking...discover..and seek new knowledge....as you progress your footprint will be behind. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 09, 2011 12:36 pm

It reminded me of the inspiration called Footprints in which, when the going got tough, we got carried.  We need to remember we are guided and guarded throughout our life and give credit where due.  At the same time we need to walk, as Rutho said, finding our own way to our own success.  

Within each of us is talents intended to be developed.  Those talents can be the inner you or the outer you.  But all can be marketed for your own success.  Choosing your own talents and enhancing them with your own growth is the success of prosperity.
God bless, J

Schaman

feet

Post by Schaman » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:56 am

Feet is the foundation of the body,
We need to stand on our own two feet

Numerology  feet has 4 letters 4 is the number of foundation
                  feet has a    6 + 5 + 5 + 2 = 18
                 6 = Service  5 = Disciple  55 = Beginings  2 = Wisdom

Tarot     18 th card The moon  dreaming, healing, development - there is much in this card the impression I am getting is a spiritual journey
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step

I hope this is helpfull
All is number - Pythagoras

Return to “Symbols”