2 unknown and coded Poussin's paintings discovered :key of a secret

Symbology and symbolism has always played a great role in the esoteric's sphere of life. Discuss everything about symbols here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gasc

2 unknown and coded Poussin's paintings discovered :key of a secret

Post by gasc » Wed May 30, 2012 4:42 pm

POUSSIN SECRET DISCOVERED is the key of rennes le chateau mystery

2 family's paintings , 2 Unknown Poussin's paintings :the key of the Poussin's secret  and RENNES LE CHATEAU's mystery

There is a great mystery Rennes le chateau with strange priest Sauniere . Nicolas Poussin is in the center of this mystery . Many people believe since long years it's the "BERGERS d'ARCADIE" which give the answer!but there has been no answer in this painting just some hypothetic answers . There is 6 years I've received from my mother 2 paintings which were in my family since a long time . They came from a priest Henri Gasc ,priest in a church Notre Dame de Marceille near Rennes le chateau . He was my ancestor.Since 6years we 've discovered that these paintings were of Nicolas Poussin and were the key of the Rennes le chateau's mystery and the key of Poussin's secret .
We have found many symbols and hidden PICTURES symbols :LETTERS AND NUMBERS FOUND BY RAYONS x in these paintings ,NICE face at Rayons X which give the answer at all the questions about this mystery . I tell about all this story and my discoverings in my site which shows pictures and give explications about my discoveries

there is a site in ENGLISH  but I think it's nt possible to give it here ? it's about secretpoussin .

There has been a reportage on the greatest french TV to explain my discoverings . These 2 paintings have been found in a crypt of the church where Gasc was priest . near Rennes le chateau . He has discovered the secret in these 2 paintings and has passed on the secret in parchments, these famous parchments which have been founded in Rennes le chateau's church by Sauniere . There has been no luck discovering by Sauniere , but these parchments have been placed here, to be found and pass on the secret RELIGIOUS and GREAT SECRET. Read my incredible story which explains this fabulous mystery ....
In these paintings there is a code a DA POUSSIN CODE to find the answer at this secret mto discover the key of this mystery and this secret . Look at the Poussin's seal TENET CONFIDENTIAM .it s the same argonaute Boat than in my painting

TENET comes from secret code  SATOR square

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some MORE explications

n this site at page LINK you must go to my interview in which I give all details why these paintings are the key of RLC mystery . In particular you will find the same details in my paintings and Boudet VLC ..there are good pictures to explain my discoveries
I'd liked  send you also a link to understand code Da Poussin but I don't know if its' possible?

It's interessing to see in this link that Poussin used KABBALE and hermetic langage . And in my paintings also . When he writtes his sign Pou and under S X .he has used "phonetic kabbale" to sign POUSSIN .!
There is a sacred geometry in these 2 paintings which give solutions in these paintings ...on the 2 boats ...

In these paintings Poussin mysterious painter gives his secret and his secret is the RLC mystery .
My story it is true incredible story . my ancestor Henri Gasc was priest near Rennes le chateau at Notre Dame de Marceille and has discovered these 2 paintings hidden in his church ..
He has discovered these paintings,which were: Mysterious ,coded,and that they were from POUSSIN .
He has discovered the secret which was in these paintings ... . there are Codes ,symboles,hidden pictures ,letters ,numbers discovered at rayons X with a fabulous hidden face. but also ..... Sacred geometry and astronomy  which give the key of this mystery.
Religious secret ,ancestral secret and it was impossible for a priest ,to give this secret without code.
Henri Gasc IS THIS PROTAGONIST with Henri Boudet . The key is in Cromlech Book of Boudet and parchments . The secret found by Gasc in these paintings has been coded in parchments . Boudet was in the secret !
these 2 paintings are the alpha  and omega

gasc

POUSSIN

Post by gasc » Thu May 31, 2012 12:49 pm

Valuable information delivered by a French researcher and has my own discoveries. Sacred geometry used by Poussin and da vinci was a secret message.This decoding method used by the English come together with my own information made by a French researcher here always in sacred geometry. We must not  forget that it is naglais that highlighted the mystery of Rennes le château. These latest revelations confirm well that the paintings are the key to this puzzle!

gasc

Post by gasc » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:22 am

http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/liens.php
http://lesarchivesdu...e-18031846.html
http://lesarchivesdusavoirperdu.over-bl ... 03740.html

I’am very disturbed by these really interesting articles and since not bad this time(weather) this image, this very particular stained glass in a church with the boat calls out to(questions) me because it is in connection with my two unknown paintings(boards) of POUSSIN  paintings(boards) of family, which as I said it are the key of the enigma the article on this subject is very relevant and sends back(dismisses) to me towards my two paintings(boards). Look at the description of the history(story), the subject of my two unknown paintings(boards).

Boat, argonautes, astronomy and there are number the other hidden details which are connected with this stained glass which is the card(map), THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE. As if by chance this stained glass in connection with this card(map), represents a boat and was put in a church! In my picture(board) the Christ is in the boat! The Christ sends back(dismisses) to the church and the boat and the mast à la carte of the wheel of fortune and to the church, the characters  What are almost without face in the boat of my picture(board) (except the Christ), what could paint Chick when the subject demanded it (".. POUSSIN in the field of the treatment(processing) of the shade(shadow) and the light, and in the dramatization of the lighting. As at Rembrandt, the light plays a moral role, she(it) illuminates the face of the Christ and those of the apostles, curiously evoked by ovals in trembled outlines (we know that POUSSIN will occasionally be allocated by a shiver of the hand from the beginning the forties ")The wheel of fortune bound(connected) to the boat, to the mast and when we look at all the present symbols in this biblical picture(board), this card(map) of the WHEEL bound(connected) to the picture(board) has a whole logic. Pierre's boat it is also the Great Bear and thus the wagon(trolley) .la card(map) of the wagon(trolley) is between that of the death and the wheel of fortune!
Solar symbol, it is the wheel of the births of the successive deaths through the cosmos; it is, on the human plan, the permanent instability and Eternal return. And this movement which sometimes raises(brings up), sometimes lowers, it is the movement of the Justice (mystery 8), which wants to maintain the balance on all the plans and does not hesitate to moderate by the destruction and the death him(it) triumphs over creative realizations, as still underlines it the number of this tenth mystery, enter the Wagon(Trolley) (mystery 7) and the Death (mystery 13). (Source(spring): dictionary of the symbols by Jean Chevalier and Alain Gheerbrant

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Hello . Modern Renaissance review will say Poissin joked about his name being like a fish . . .
or in some terms .,. like a dead fish floating in the water as sent back to the water where the
fisherman without practice had caught the ways of the jekende he enjoys as a story to say a
fish will not live long out of water .  . so when it is tossed back to the reknown of its natural@
living in water it tends to float like ., off the wagon or struck by a bolt of lightening . . . . . . . .

The role Poissin asked is to not invoke the demonie of Fey in likes the role to give thought to
a power on time and history before shows the Poissin paintings are known to be a " source "
the disenfrachised want of claiming "indure" by the likes of man not practiced at the artisens
role of catching fish isn't the role to consider what would be the ensorcel to begin what roles
de morgaine want with the ruling to stop the time beseech in terms the Feyera.maus reason
to deny the learning of greed as monies to see what would be on a future of hearing as then
a likeness to prognosticate {or} portend the ways of garance [meaning warlike] in the ways
future acclaim is to show the likes of the History known to Poissin shows a debacle of sarep.  [sarep means to encout]  Ev.

gasc

poissin??

Post by gasc » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:49 pm

interesting Evard ?? what do you say exactly? What references about it THANKS

VERY IMPORTANT CLUE  on one of "parchments".it has been never explained why there was the reference to  Lac de GENESARETH  on the parchment ? it's an exclusive study below ..  this clue is the key of the RLC enigma . In on one of my paintings we see a biblical subject in reference at the lac de GENEASARETH! and it's true the key is AD genesareth as it's explained in this parchment

http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/arcadie.php

1)The coded parchmentsBelow, an exclusive study, sent this site by Mr. Gerard Papadimopoulos, we thank:Text translation detached from the rest of the message (BLES REDIS SACERDOTIBUS SOLIS) is: The Treasure of Rennes is for insiders.On the other hand, one can see that if we draw a diagonal line starting from the cross, to the right instead of the fourth row just before the word MANDU to the second cross which is on the tenth line continuing towards this diagonal penultimate N the last line, the word ZION. We can deduce that the message has to do with THE PRIORY OF SION. The signature on the message being that of the priory without context.Sign the certificate No. 2 is singular. At first glance this does not sound like much, but if we return this signature, appears once again the word ZION.When the letters A (reversed) and N, their meanings remain unproven (note: one direction?). What we can say is that they seem connected by an arrow imperfect.There are also signs or letters written in small print, if you take these signs for letters and we follow their order in the text, then we discover a new cryptic message: REX MUNDI is REXMUNDI: King of the World.Is this a new key to understanding a new message in the text?In the middle of the text we find the letter A written in uppercase, while all the other "a" is lowercase. A continuing after this, we see another sign, Omega.So we ALPHA and Omega, the beginning and end.Between these two signs, letters shifted up giving us: ARETH.By taking up the other seven letters shifted, we ADGENES. By assembling all this, we find: AD Gennesaret: Towards Genesareth.Genesareth Lake Tiberias or the Sea of Galilee, which holds an important place in the New Testament.By taking down the other letters offset, we obtain: Panis SAL: The bread and salt.Here is a New Key: Towards Genesareth, bread and salt.

gasc

2 CODED POUSSIN PAINTINGS :SYMBOLS

Post by gasc » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Hello

The clues given in this masterful book leads to the key to the secret of Poussin revealed by my paintings

Introduction to Elizabeth Van Buren, although to many authors have treated of Rennes-le-Château, mystery bound for some to the Knights Templar, the Cathars, in Solomon's treasure, others to the legends of King Arthur, in the quest for the Holy Grail, or the Merovingian kings semi-divins, the truth about Rennes-le-Château is immensely more fantastic that skeptics could imagine.

EXTRAIT :from her book
http://www.scribd.com/doc/64513492/Eliz ... Dimensions

“Three trucks carrying the treasure of the Templars from Paris just before the dissolution of the order were symbolic of the spirit-soul-matter. These trucks were the three Chariots of the heavens, the two that are visible in the sky of the northern hemisphere, the carriage of Osiris, the great bear; the little Dipper which is associated with Set; and the Chariot in the sky of the southern hemisphere, but is invisible to those who live in the northern hemisphere, the Argo Navis, the carriage of the sea. It was the boat in which the Argonauts sailed in search of the Golden Fleece. Canopus, the brightest star in the sky after Sirius, is located in this constellation. It was called Suhel in Saudi, a synonym word of wisdom. Columba, the dove flies near the stern of the boat.”
THE dove  is in my painting near the stern of the boat !

http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/arcadie.php

“the trolley is Ursa. According to the ancient Chinese belief Ursa was somehow related to ancient scales. Scales, or the Balance in the zodiac in Rennes is symbolized by the Phoenix. Libra is the seventh celestial city, and Ursa has seven stars bright “

http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/liens.php
in my interview on link page i explain why  my paintings are the key if this mystery  where we find also Grande ourse and Chariot which  are important clues of this mystery .

“the Abbot Boudet indicates that the tank which gave its name to Rheda was the Sea tank, because it evokes the life rafts floating on the Alder (Aude) to Quillan once. These rafts were named carras, because char; According to the priest were floating tanks.The chariot of Rheda is the Argo, the invisible carriage of the underworld, which is the balance between Ursa Major and Ursa Minor, the two visible lift in the sky. The invisible lift is the third principle that is born of the two-in-one. It represents the soul, balance or Messenger between the mind and body. We have seen that Perceval represented the soul in the same way as the star Dubhe, the balance between Polaris and Merak. The Argo is the macrocosmic symbol of this balance point. As Noah's Ark, the seed of all creation is laid in the Argo, because Conscience never dies, and the total knowledge of all time is preserved in the soul, for the coming ages.”

“Poussin knew the secret hidden in Rennes, and the true meaning of the treasure hidden in his painting "Winter, or the flood" he reveals this sacred place is located at, in the South of the lion and the Dove, where the Valdieu farm is located. Both Poussin and Leonardo da Vinci said this symbol of the Big Dipper for the small farm, which was once owned by the Knights Templar.”
“indications in the various churches around Rennes seem to suggest that the precious treasure hidden in the region is linked to the Ark of the Covenant and the two Tables of the law, the Alliance or the Holy Alliance between God and humanity was his sign in the sky, l. We must not forget that the legend of Moses receiving the Tables of the law is relatively recent in the time scale that begins with the Creation. In religious processions Egypt and Greece a boat or an arch was transported, it contained tables of stone, and cones.(POUSSIN'S SEAL!!) The Arch of the Israelites was modelled on the sacred body of the ancient mysteries and humanity was his sign in the sky, ' Rainbow is close to Ark in heaven”

in her book it's very interesting to read the POUSSIN'S PAINTINGS  symbols analyzed by VAN BUREN !it's DA POUSSIN CODE!

gasc

Post by gasc » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:53 pm

hello

You have now in my link page of my  site http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/liens.php two interviews given at ARQA EDITIONS .

a lot of informations as said MARY ALICE BENETT ,known for her research about RENNES LE CHATEAU MYSTERY "look at what she says about "AD GENESARETH" ..and the link of " secret de poussin "

"Finally, a photo showing the size of the 2 paintings. There is a lot of information in the articles

Gasc has posted. After reading them carefully, I think she is right.
Perhaps the 2 paintings were a commission for Fouquet and were hidden - they were created in a portable size."

http://janbrueghellimoux.blogspot.fr/

Return to “Symbols”