Jesus is the only way

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suresh

Jesus is the only way

Post by suresh » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:59 pm

My friend told me that only angels and spirit guides can help develop psychic abilities. But that cannot happen until we surrender to the only son of God, if not, we wouldn't have a strong foundation for establishing contact with our guide. He also pointed out in this regard that most psychics are christians, with rare exceptions of sufis or whoever.

Does everyone agree with this observation?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:17 pm

Nope...I disagree.

Beliefs might be an stimulus....but that will be independent of what Religion you have your roots in.
What count most is the will to develop and explore this ability.

If not....you had to be given something when you entered  Christianity and then this was taken away from you if you left for another.

Beside that....who is saying Jesus are the only son of God??  Must be very narrow minded since he then believe Christianity is superior any other.

Evie

Post by Evie » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:55 pm

Nope...
I  disagree too!

I was raised a protestant Christian and it is their belief that divination is wrong, a sin even.... sorry
Sometimes Christians embarrass me with their arrrogance and feelings of superiority

... and yes I was taught that Jesus is the only son of God.... in my opinion...  that is wrong.
There are many paths ...  all heading towards the same place...

I do agree All healings and psychic messages via humans are gifts of spirit... so true!

P E A C E
Evie

Psychic Chef

What was he smok'n

Post by Psychic Chef » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:43 am

First thing i would ask is what was he smoking and was it legal.

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:55 am

:smt006  Hi!

This is an interesting viewpoint.. If I "remember" correctly, and simply put - Jesus is a good example of the "human" and "GOD" elements  which I believe exist IN ALL OF US.  After all, he's also the "SON OF MAN", too right?   This image is the only thing I have to "surrender" to - in other words, I can lovingly ACCEPT that I am a part of "ALL THAT IS" (what some may call "God", right?).  

As such, my life is not  "LIMITED" only to the "reality" I see on earth!!  The universe - with all of its angels, guardians and guides  - is OPEN to ME (and ALL OF US) - I don't have to ask anyone for permission to have access to it.   :)

We ARE what we BELIEVE... and create our lives based on this..

Warmest,
Weezer :)

weezerwall

Re: What was he smok'n

Post by weezerwall » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:07 pm

Psychic Chef wrote:First thing i would ask is what was he smoking and was it legal.
AHOY, Chef!

Hey, who cares about that!  (lol) Some visions are probably worth the jail time.  :smt025

Blessings,
Weezer

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:55 pm

Psychic abilities are a natural ability in all human beings - it is part of our makeup.  Yes, like other talents, it can be stronger in some than others, it is still available.

Religion does not play a role at all.  Spirituality now, is another matter.  We are body, mind, spirit and the more we are in touch with our own spirit, the more we understand the spirit realms and the more the lessons we learn in life become about our own spirituality.  It is all about being human....living and growing.

Jesus was NOT the ONLY son of God - we are all offspring of the ultimate energies of the creator.  He breathes (soul = breath) life into all creation.

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Seeing Jesus as the only one is failing to see the Big picture, Famous Psychic Edgar Cayce presented narratives of Jesus' previous incarnations, including a mysterious Atlantean figure called "Amilius" as well as the more familiar biblical figures of Adam, Enoch, Melchizedek, Joshua, Asaph, and Jeshua. Cayce describes Jesus as an Essene who traveled to India in his youth in order to study Eastern religions.

Cayce distinguishes between Jesus and Christhood. Briefly, Jesus was a soul like us, who reincarnated through many lifetimes (and made many mistakes). "Christhood" is something which he was the first in allowing to be "manifest" through his material life, and is something which we also ought to aspire towards. Cayce accordingly calls Jesus our "elder brother" and frequently makes reference to the way of the "lowly Nazarene."

We may choose any ideal we feel drawn to. As we attempt to apply it in our lives, God will guide us further, perhaps inspiring us to revise our choice of ideal. The highest ideal, says Cayce, is Christ; however, the readings recognize "the Christ spirit" in some form as the basis for religions other than Christianity.

MIDAS

BELIEVE WHAT YOU MAY :)

Post by MIDAS » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:59 am

Anyone who claims that there is only ONE way to achieve spiritual evolution is just blowing smoke and it's usually the same smoke that was pumped into their heads by some other smoke puffin' bobble headed dullard on a pulpit. People who declare their way as being the only way don't care about spiritual liberation or diversity. Nor do they care about Unity and Oneness for humanity.  All they care about is being "right". It begins and ends with that.

I, of all people should know this because I too was raised in a protestant Christian home. We were born again Christians, speaking in tongues, laying on hands, rebuking demons, condemning sinners, Bible banging, out to save the world for Jesus type of fanatical charismatic holy rollers. Preaching their message of loving hate as they followed their pointing fingers aiming at the first heathen they could bite at.

I was eight years into that mess.., believing that all non-christians were dammed to hellfire and that I better eat my peas and gravy or Satan would be feedin' them to me from his tail end. I believed in all that nonsense.., destined to live a close minded ignorant life.

Then I died.., spent a few millennium in the after life, dancing with spirits,, skinny dippin' with angels and playing hoop ball with their halos. And yes.., I met God and until you see the real deal.., you'll never realize just how twisted the Christian perception of God really is.

You know that place they call "hell"?.., there ain't no such place; never was. And that BS they call "original sin".., just another stunt to keep the masses under wraps because holiness meant wealth for the religious leaders so long as no one ever questioned it.

About Heaven.., depends on which one you're talking about. It's infinite. Funny thing about heaven is that people are gonna be thrown for a loop when they reach those higher dwellings only to find themselves sitting at a table breaking bread with Saddam Hussein and all terrorists alike and loving every moment of it. Sounds crazy but that's what forgiveness is all about.

I've been doing professional readings for close to 20 years and, although God plays an integral part in what I do, Jesus does not. I renounced Christianity years ago and it was the best thing I ever did for myself. I didn't deny the Christ.., I just freed myself from the ideology that played him as the martyr for so many years.

Pro. Psychic advice for you:

You want to experience your true Spirit Guides and Angels..? it's not that hard. Just make it your job to love as many people as often as possible no matter what. Be willing to forgive the wicked and want peace for the oppressor. Open your mind to see the miracles of life that are all around you. Trust me..., your Guides have been calling out and waiting for the moment to connect with you. You've just been listening to everything else but them.

Ever heard of "automatic writing"? You'll personally find this useful I'm sure. Get a pad and pen and start writing with the pen in a free flowing motion. Make letters, circles, scribble, or doodles. Just keep the pen on the page and keep that hand moving and take your time. Just keep that hand moving, even if it's jumping all over the page. Just keep it moving until your muscles begin to tingle. Then when you start feeling your hand get a little tired slow it down. Flip to a clean sheet of paper and then begin to write randomly. Whatever thoughts come to your mind. They don't have to make any sense. Just keep free writing.., before you know it you'll be psychically channeling them in writing.

Lastly.., Yah.., there is only ONE way to psychic development and ultimately spiritual mastery.., YOUR WAY!

AJ

suresh

Re: BELIEVE WHAT YOU MAY :)

Post by suresh » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:58 am

MIDAS wrote: Ever heard of "automatic writing"? You'll personally find this useful I'm sure. Get a pad and pen and start writing with the pen in a free flowing motion. Make letters, circles, scribble, or doodles. Just keep the pen on the page and keep that hand moving and take your time. Just keep that hand moving, even if it's jumping all over the page. Just keep it moving until your muscles begin to tingle. Then when you start feeling your hand get a little tired slow it down. Flip to a clean sheet of paper and then begin to write randomly. Whatever thoughts come to your mind. They don't have to make any sense. Just keep free writing.., before you know it you'll be psychically channeling them in writing.
AJ
Hi Midas,

Thanks for your advice. Just a few qs on AW.

#1 Is it alright to type on notepad?
#2 Do we just write whatever comes to mind?

Can you explain a bit more?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:16 pm

You asked about psychic and spirit awareness and that is what this is about.

You will never experience it...if you don't believe in it.

The reason for you to use paper and "pencil" and scrabble away is that you shall empty your head and try to relax your hand... for other to take over.
So if you have " Your own thoughts" still in your head....then it will not work...because they prevent it and you are just another fake :)

I don't think the spirit world like modern equipment as good as you....so the answer must be no.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:55 pm

Automatic Writing is done is several different ways - the same as all phenomena.  It comes through the unique and individual person that is you, so your way is the right way for you.  That is what was getting across in this phenomena.

Some people sit at their computer and realize they have typed several paragraphs without conscious thought - that, too, is automatic writing.  A muse is always available when we work at finding it.

Greyfox

Post by Greyfox » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:34 pm

With all due respect, it sounds like nonsense to me.  

"Surrender"?  Is the Prince of Peace taking prisoners now--I must have missed the memo.

Every religon has some grains of truth, but to think that there is one true religion is to miss the point of spirituality.  In the Highest reality, we are All One.  

No person, nation, religion, ethnic group or whatever is any "better" than any other.  Or any worse.  While there is really only one destination, there are many paths.  Some ARE less ardous than others, however.

MIDAS

Automatic Writing

Post by MIDAS » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:28 am

Yes and yes!

Payewacker

jesus and so on.

Post by Payewacker » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:56 am

Suresh,

There is no way in which Christianity and Wicca can really be married or even compared, much more the fact of receiving enlightenment from JC.

The christian religion has always condemed Wicca and burnt us at a stake for our beleifs, Monks studying alchemy was either killed or quietly dispossed of.

In my point of view, jc was nothing more than a Higher Magician, for lack of a better phrase, one thing we really need to remeber is that he was a wonderfull and most deffinitely a very good person.

I think you should read some of alexander sichen's books, some of the insights derived from these scripts will make you understand the insignificant influence christianiy has in the life of a true Wiccan.

Kind regards.

Return to “Spirituality”