Jesus is the only way

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rauqs

Jesus is the only way

Post by rauqs » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:37 am

apart from jesus i do mainly believe in krishna.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:17 pm

Your friend is amazingly stupid.
There are far more people alive who are non-christian than christian and mystism is not the soul perogative of believers anyway.
Lose this idiot.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:24 pm

Pay:  Wiccas still acknowledge JC lived.  Spiritualists still acknowledge that JC lived and they see him as the best medium ever recorded.  Neither group worships him as a diety.  My point...how does he still manage to infiltrate so many places?  Was there really something special in him?

student

Post by student » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:33 pm

200% disagree. A narrow minded belief. It is good if person believes it for oneself only. Beacuse it will enhance your faith in your religion. There are so many religions and mostly have their own belief to get spirit angels. :smt014

Peter Colin Watson

Suresh

Post by Peter Colin Watson » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:52 pm

Hi Suresh,
              I think your friend should get an eye operation to open the closed one.  As a practicing healer of many yrs and born again atheist since the day I was born. I have heard and read a great deal of hogwash similar to your friends. No one is exempt from being psychic in some way, in my experience I have found it to be a natural ability whether your clairvoyant, clairaudiant, telepathic or a healer etc.
It doesn't mean anyone has to be a remarkable or wonderful person to display those abilities I should know as I have had my failings over the yrs but it still works for me. If you think you could be psychic in any way don't be self conscious, embarrassed or afraid to give it a go, and build up your confidence.    Good Luck and Best Wishes  Peter

chetnadesai

Post by chetnadesai » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:33 pm

No There are other ways too..all depends on ones belief

boadicca

Post by boadicca » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:33 pm

if you are a christian you are required to believe so

- other religions are less restrictive/exclusive

personally i don't subscribe to anything that requires me to accept things without thinking about or debating them sooooooooooo for me, no he isn't

but that's a personal view

chunkywoman

Post by chunkywoman » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:25 pm

Jesus was a great Mystic and we can learn a lot from his teachings including mysticism, love and the power of healing.  Organized religions have twisted his works to control the masses.  This is my opinion.

purplewiccakitty

Post by purplewiccakitty » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:11 am

religion/spirituality is a quest for truth (my opinion) how ever we seek it is simply a personal dicision. It bothers me when one religious/spiritual group tries to stamp out another. Do some research and find what makes you feell conected
Last edited by purplewiccakitty on Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:15 am

Hey Suresh, see u have put up a new pic with your full face. But you are still not smiling.  :smt002 . trying to go for the matrix look? Still cool anyway.
peace man.

+inkerbell

Post by +inkerbell » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:34 am

I agree that  All healings and psychic messages to humans are gifts of spirit

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:43 pm

I just want to clarify one thing about what believers in Jesus actually mean when we say "Son of God."  For those who don't know, we use this term from the origional Hebrew, where Son meant being equal to Yaweh.  So, they weren't meaning that none of us are "sons and daughters of God."  As a Christian I believe that Jesus intercedes with our prayers to Him, just as the High Priests did before Jesus.  I believe we are all His Children, and that He enables our gifts.  I believe God gifted my father with strong clairsentience, though I'm the one who views psychic ablity different than he does.  Though, everyone is able to use this ability, obviously, just as I believe God blesses us all, even if we don't believe in any god.  (I don't even know what a sufis is, lol.)  We all have different beliefs, so I'm not going off to call anyone evil or stupid.  We all have the right to believe what we want.  I've known christians who do believe in psychic abilty and those who don't.  Either way, spirits communicate with spirits, and no matter what you're doing something that requires speaking to someone who can hear your thoughts.  *Shrugs* Oh well.  I believe we'll all find out exactly what we need when He deems it worthy.  I'm not going to sit around and argue with others, lol.  I enjoy discussing this kind of thing, but honestly, these subjects tend to ruffle too many feathers and cause an excessive amount of negative energy because Person A swears they're right and everyone is wrong, lol.  At least in here many seem to discuss things fairly maturely.  I've seen too many adults behave like 2 year olds in other forums.

*Deep breath* Ok, I'm done.  *Goes back to corner to hide out.*

chrisjnsn

jesus is the only way[is it true?]

Post by chrisjnsn » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:02 am

Yes, it is very true.

dh_madhu

Post by dh_madhu » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:16 am

Again a few years back, one of my friends, a Christian, asked me how it was possible for me to accept a god other than Jesus. When I asked him "why not?" the same old reply that I used to hear from other Christian friends came out "cos, Jesus is the true god"....and this was the first time someone asked me a question like this. So, I bothered to ask him if he believed in positive and negative energies. "Yes" came the reply. And then I asked him how other gods could be considered as a Satan when thousands and thousands of people emit positive thoughts chanting their names. Would that not happen to be a benevolent force as a result of the belief of all those devotees?
He became silent and never talked about it till this day.
So, better leave to the individual themselves and not discuss this further.

devoted_rane

Post by devoted_rane » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:24 pm

sorry i have to disagree with your friend. i have friends that are psychics that are told all the time they CANT be christian because they have an ability to speak to spirits, sees spirits, knows things are going to happen and such. her church told her if she couldn't change her ways then she had to leave. she turned to me, and i told her she had to look inside herself to find what she believed. if she believes in a god, then so be it. does she need a church to honor him in? No. its in her heart. what you believe is what you believe and you can't let anyone tell you differently. its what you feel, what you know, what is in your heart

Return to “Spirituality”