Spirit Walking

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sidewalk_bends

Spirit Walking

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:17 pm

To those who spirit walk, what is it you seek?

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:12 am

What is a Spirit Walk?

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:38 am

Astral travel in the waking state as in consciously astral travel. Leaving one's body to go places in spirit.

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:45 am

Thanks for the reply Sidewalk Bends.  It would be great to be able to do that.  If I could do Astral Travel I would like to go and see my Parents and family members to see if everything is ok.

Blktygress

Post by Blktygress » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:53 pm

I seek many things. There are different reason for "taking leave". I have done it to be with loved ones going through a hard time that I could not physically be there for. Sometimes it's a mini vacation from the streeses of everyday life. Sometimes I need to recieve a message. For me, I'm more comfortable with my Astral self than I am with my physical self. Things of a spiritual, otherwordly nature is a very natural thing for me and has been since I was very young. WHen my physical body sleeps at night, I'm rarely there. But the thing is that you can't leave your body unprotected. That's when things get ugly. Because if your not there then it's like an empty , unlocked house. Anyone(thing) can just come on in.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:59 am

I would really love to Astral travel.The only thing that stops me is fear,of the unknown.....I think it would be great to be able to do that,once i learn more and how i will be buzzing around  :smt003

Azhar

Post by Azhar » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:40 am

I think every one has an astral travel during sleep, but they do not remember when they wake up.There is a saying Of Prophet Mohammad{pbuh] 'Sleep is the sister of death'. The soul is all energy vibrating at a very high speed more than the speed of light if not less than it .When we sleep our soul or spirit goes out on the travel and as as soon the body is touched or noise or any disturbance it comes back immediately due to its high speed.I do not know if some body had a feeling of as If visiting certain place for the first time and looked as if he or she hadbeen there before.There are are certain exercises which can develop this ability in an individual through breathing.There has been Sufis who have expired centuries ago ,but they come and meet their devotees physically in material form probanbly they lessen their vibrational energy to the level that they convert themselves as they  wish.I know certain people who have met them,I am amongst them who had just a chance of meeting a Sufi while I was sitting in his tomb ,He sat beside me asked me to raise hand for prayers and then left ,and no body else present there noted it.according to Sufis there are 18000Worlds and 18000 creations Of God That is why God In Quran calls himself Lord of the worlds and not the Lord of the world.Once Prophet Mohammad was asked by someone that are there any worlds than this world to which he replied Yes and I am as well as my companions Umar abu bakar ali and Usaman are present there as in this world.

DrHip

Spirit Walk

Post by DrHip » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:43 pm

I have been using this technique for many years now. The basic principal is remaining in an objective state of mind. In other words, do not allow yourself to have any emotions regarding what you see, or poof you are right back where you started. I have visited many countries, and universes. Not to mention the parallel dimensions. I find it to be very gratifying. :smt003

the fool

mamtrams

Post by the fool » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:08 am

there some mamtram that are use to goes in astral ,try la-ra in your bed and was your sleep and when you feel paralyse that the moment to stand up

Return to “Spirituality”