Earth Angels?

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aviendra

Earth Angels?

Post by Aviendra » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:17 am

Howdy All ;)

I've recently had an experience with someone who "claims" to be an Earth Angel (testimony enough for me there...would an Earth Angel go bragging about it?)...well I wouldn't say claimed...more like proudly proclaimed *sigh*

To her credit, she has showm me some things that any person would kinda "ohhhh and aahhhh" over but that hardly constitutes such a "label".

What I would like to know, is if anyone has ever met one? Do they even exist? You see, I used to believe in them but this person has seriously depleted my faith on this whole topic...she hasn't exactly acted and behaved and done deeds that my idea of an Earth Angel would do...certainly not lie, manipulate, be judgemental, have no compassion...oh, the list goes on...

Any insight into this would be most welcome :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:01 pm

T.P.Barnum said, 'There's one born every minute'. He wasn't wrong.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:38 pm

Oh Stuart your a deflater and a half.

I have never met any one who has claimed to be an angel.  there are lots of books about earthbound angels and their roles here on the earth.  Might be good to have a read and then make your own mind up.

Suzi XXX

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:22 pm

I will go another way....since no one can show any paper on their Angel status.

Define for yourself what you will Your Earth Angel shall do or behave....if you find such a person...then you have found your Earth Angel...It is you who must define the Angel....not the Angel her/himself (a good reason to doubt) not your friends nor your enemies.

This way you will always find the right one....because your heart tell it is the truth :)

Return to “Spirituality”