Jesus-Mohammed-Bhudha

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dattaswami

Jesus-Mohammed-Bhudha

Post by dattaswami » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:08 am

Jesus-Mohammed-Bhudha
When God enters the soul and body of His most beloved devotee (son of God), such devotee is called as the human incarnation. In the human incarnation, we find both God and Son of God mixed with each other in a perfect homogeneous state so that both are inseparable like the wire and the current in the live wire. The wire is the Son of God and current is God. The live wire is the human incarnation. The live wire must be treated as the current and there is no alternative way to experience the existence of current.

In this context, the misunderstanding arises. The live wire says that it is moving the fan. In fact, the current is speaking this through the wire. People misunderstand that the bloody wire is boasting about itself as itself moving the fan. The live wire looks like any other wire as far as the properties of the wire (metallic nature, leanness, etc.,) are concerned. This makes other wires to think that the live wire is also an ordinary wire without current, which is boasting about itself. This confusion lead to the crucifixion of Jesus by the public.

When Jesus claimed that He is the truth, the light and the Father of the heaven, this claim was not from the Son of God, but it was from God Himself. But, the observers have misunderstood this statement as that of Jesus. When the speaker is invisible, the mike looks as if it is speaking by itself. Here, at any time the speaker is not converted into mike or the current is not converted into wire. The two units exist separately even during the time of the human incarnation in which, both are homogeneously mixed to form a single phase. If this point is realized, Jesus might have escaped the crucifixion. It is this point, which is stressed by Mohammed. He said that God would never become human being or the vice-versa. This does not mean that the Son of God should not be treated as God in the human incarnation by the devotees.

If you deny this assumption of treating the Son of God as God, the devotees become dissatisfied because they prayed God for the experience of God and service to God. Then the very purpose of the human incarnation is lost. Mohammed clarified this concept to avoid the danger. But, His followers misunderstood that He denied the very concept of human incarnation. Thus Buddha and Mohammed should be taken as the preachers who warned about the reality of the concept to avoid the danger of loosing the highest fruit and punishing the human incarnation respectively. The followers have extrapolated the preaching and as a result, Buddhists thought that God does not exist and Muslims thought that the human incarnation does not exist.

The concept of human incarnation is introduced and explained well by Krishna in the Gita and Jesus in the Bible. Krishna says that God enters the human being and Jesus says that God is in flesh. This clearly means that God is neither the human being nor the flesh at any time. Buddha and Mohammed clarified the misunderstandings of the human beings about this concept. Buddha indicated God as unimaginable through silence and Mohammed indicated God as invisible. The desire to become God comes generally, when God is seen by eyes in human form. Generally, the concept of human incarnation is avoided only to avoid the birth of this desire to become God. When God is invisible, generally the human tendency is to get some benefit from the invisible God and not to become God. But, Alas! The Advaitin has not left even the invisible God! He wants to become even that invisible God! Why becoming God? He claims that he is already God. For this, he proposed that God is the invisible awareness (soul), which exists in his body mixed with qualities, which is called as the individual soul (jeeva). He proposed that simple filtration of qualities from the soul will yield the absolute God because according to him God is pure awareness without qualities. The Advaitin gave his own false concept of God and also his own false way to become God.

wicked_witch

Re: Jesus-Mohammed-Bhudha

Post by wicked_witch » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:40 am

dattaswami wrote:It is this point, which is stressed by Mohammed. He said that God would never become human being or the vice-versa. This does not mean that the Son of God should not be treated as God in the human incarnation by the devotees.
now i will told you what  the meaning of "God would never become human being or the vice-versa".
that's mean,no human is the incarnation of the god,so none should be treated as a god..
i think you should learn english first then learn about the real theology...
stupid..

dattaswami wrote:Buddha and Mohammed should be taken as the preachers who warned about the reality
yup they are,but here,we just got dattaswami that just keep imagining all the time,without concerning about reality at all (or even to learn english well) and then he make his own theory that just beyond imagination (shortly,you can call it bullshit)..
dattaswami wrote:Buddha indicated God as unimaginable through silence
Buddha never indicated anything about god..
it's not like Buddha just say a thing about god and keep silence.Buddha never said anything about god,even NEVER MENTION the word "god".
damn stupid imaginer...

dattaswami

Re: Jesus-Mohammed-Bhudha

Post by dattaswami » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:02 pm

wicked_witch wrote:
dattaswami wrote:It is this point, which is stressed by Mohammed. He said that God would never become human being or the vice-versa. This does not mean that the Son of God should not be treated as God in the human incarnation by the devotees.
now i will told you what  the meaning of "God would never become human being or the vice-versa".
that's mean,no human is the incarnation of the god,so none should be treated as a god..
stupid..

dattaswami wrote:Buddha and Mohammed should be taken as the preachers who warned about the reality
yup they are,but here,we just got dattaswami that just keep imagining all the time,without concerning about reality at all (or even to learn english well) and then he make his own theory that just beyond imagination (shortly,you can call it bullshit)..
dattaswami wrote:Buddha indicated God as unimaginable through silence
Buddha never indicated anything about god..
it's not like Buddha just say a thing about god and keep silence.Buddha never said anything about god,even NEVER MENTION the word "god".
damn stupid imaginer...
You can also unprove that God comes in human form. There is historical figures like Jesus, Krishna, Bhudha etc who preached wonderful knowledge which no-one else can preach. They and their preaching stands as a proof of Lord coming in human form

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:24 pm

wicked witch, whilst I don't agree with 99% of what dattaswami writes I think that telling him to learn English (which has a capital letter so perhaps you should take your own advice) is wrong.
Dattasami is Indian and as such speaks English as a second language - how are your other languages, you seem quite good at gibberish and slinging insults but there again you are only young, so I suppose you could claim that in your favour.

When you've finally mastered your own language perhaps you could move on to basic grammar,

(it's not like Buddha just say a thing about god and keep silence.Buddha never said anything about god,even NEVER MENTION the word "god").

A sentence always starts with a capital, and whilst I can work out what the sentence means, it does mean what you think it means.

So before criticising poor old dataswami make sure YOU can write correctly.

By the way these are called paragraphs, 1 idea is a sentence, a number of liked ideas is a paragraph, once those ideas have been expressed start a new a sentence.

I really do get upset when childish insults are thrown at people who are doing their best.

Sei no Senshi

Garnet Ball

Post by Sei no Senshi » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:27 pm

Safe.

Two thumbs up, professor.  Two thumbs up.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:47 pm

Oh and while I'm at it, it's Buddha, who was a realized being, not a prophet, Krishna WAS a God - that means he existed, he did not say anything about a Lord to come and Jesus WAS the son of God and he spoke about the kingdom of God not God coming, so you pretty much struck out on all fronts kid.

stan

Giving and Receiving

Post by stan » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:45 am

stupid..

Hello Wicked Witch. Question? When someone comes to your home and brings you a gift and it's  a gift you don't want, surely you would not accept it! If I may speak for the receiver of your gift ---------------------------------
-------------------------------- He also does not accept your gift!

dattaswami

Re: Giving and Receiving

Post by dattaswami » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:13 am

stan wrote:now i will told you what  the meaning of "God would never become human being or the vice-versa".
stupid..

Hello Wicked Witch. Question? When someone comes to your home and brings you a gift and it's  a gift you don't want, surely you would not accept it! If I may speak for the receiver of your gift ---------------------------------
The human incarnation comes in every generation

The human incarnation comes in every generation but you are not coming in every generation. The rebirth as human being is almost impossible and completely impossible as per Christianity. In such case you are having only one chance to contact the human incarnation present in your generation. If you miss this, never again this luck comes. The next meeting with God is direct where He acts as judge. Therefore, there is no second coming of Jesus for you and you will meet God finally only.

In this way the second coming of Jesus at the end can be understood. But if you say that you cannot meet the human incarnation in your present generation, you are not having the opportunity even for once. In such case, why a particular generation in which God came in human form as Jesus was only blessed? They had the extra fortune and this means God is partial to that generation. Therefore, every person in every generation will have the equal chance of coming in contact with the human incarnation once in his or her life and the final contact with God in the energetic form as judge.

Therefore, the impartial God comes again and again for every generation (Yada Yada hi…..Gita) but you are not having the chance to meet the human incarnation again since you have no human rebirth. One may get the human rebirth in extreme exceptional situation and you should not depend on that because it involves high risk. The human birth, the urge for salvation and coming in contact with the human incarnation are the three real fortunes and the importance increases from left to right in the order. Therefore, simply having the human birth and having the urge by taking orange robe are not sufficient.

Unless you contact the Lord in human form and get the right knowledge for correct implementation, every thing is waste (Manushyatvam Mumukshatvam, Mahapurasha Samsrayah, Durlabham—Sankara). There is no quarrel if you say that the second coming of Jesus is only at the end because every one is having the equal chance. But if you say that I have to worship the past human incarnation only even in the present generation, then the equal opportunity is not given to Me when I am compared to the human being present in that generation in which Jesus came directly and clarified all the doubts face to face. I must have such equal privilege and here the quarrel comes with you since you deny the equal opportunity.

The second coming is final with respect to every human being but not with respect to God because in such case several human generations miss the chance of direct contact with God in human form except that one particular human generation. Even if you say that Jesus told that His second coming is only final, it is true with respect to every human being and not with respect to Him. You have misinterpreted this statement by extending it with reference to Jesus also because you want to exploit the people in the name of past Jesus and get personal fame and other facilities from the devotees. You are in no way different from the priests present in that time of Jesus.

Both of you do not admit the human form of Lord. Both of you keep the past which is invisible (invisible Jebhova or invisible Jesus) before the devotees and earn money and fame. The only difference between you both is that that priest got Jesus killed through the court and you cannot do that in the present time. The repulsion towards the human form before eyes is common to both the priests and devotees. But in the case priests there is an extra factor that they may lose fame and offerings from the devotees because they get benefited standing at the back ground of the invisible form of God or inert form of God.

In the case of devotees, this extra factor does not exist because they are prepared to sacrifice for God and they are not losing since they do not receive. Any Guru or Priest immediately resists human form of God based on these two factors since he fears that the human form may get the fame or their offerings. Thus, there is political, economical and social issue of psychology in this spiritual line. Attraction to fame and money associated with jealously and egoism is the main back ground and Lord Datta brings out the truth that is buried up to any depth. All the details of truth are known to the omniscient God. Veda says that the knowledge of God is always based on truth (Satyam Jnamam).

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

Universal Spirituality for World Peace

wicked_witch

Post by wicked_witch » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:08 pm

Prof. Akers wrote:wicked witch, whilst I don't agree with 99% of what dattaswami writes I think that telling him to learn English (which has a capital letter so perhaps you should take your own advice) is wrong.
Dattasami is Indian and as such speaks English as a second language - how are your other languages, you seem quite good at gibberish and slinging insults but there again you are only young, so I suppose you could claim that in your favour.

When you've finally mastered your own language perhaps you could move on to basic grammar,

(it's not like Buddha just say a thing about god and keep silence.Buddha never said anything about god,even NEVER MENTION the word "god").

A sentence always starts with a capital, and whilst I can work out what the sentence means, it does mean what you think it means.

So before criticising poor old dataswami make sure YOU can write correctly.

By the way these are called paragraphs, 1 idea is a sentence, a number of liked ideas is a paragraph, once those ideas have been expressed start a new a sentence.

I really do get upset when childish insults are thrown at people who are doing their best.
Well,sorry Prof. Akers, I'm not writing an official report here..
I live with a lot of Indians. So,  no wonder that I'm quite good at gibberish and slinging insults.

However, now you say "poor old dattaswami", i begin to realize that it is a kind of habit of old people to say things over and all over again everyday (because they've forgotten things they've said the other day maybe?), and there is almost no way a young one can convince a brand new idea to a conservative mind of an old one,right?

wow..thanks a lot for the enlightenment, Prof. Akers!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:11 pm

This is final warning WW...one more insult...and your wicked witch is history here!

dattaswami

Post by dattaswami » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:47 pm

wicked_witch;

Our forefathers have realized that the power of God is infinite and permanent and were spending their most of energy and time in worshipping God only. Today, we treat them as old outdated people without materialistic intelligence (laukika) and we are running after dharma, artha, and kama only. We are trying to save the life of the tree by pouring water to the branches, leaves and flowers of the tree. Our ancestors were pouring the water to the root of the tree. Any problem in the world and any problem in the upper world have a permanent solution only in God. Therefore, we are not having even the materialistic intelligence and our intelligence regarding the problems of the upper world is a big zero. Therefore, you should understand that our forefathers were the real intellectuals who could solve all the problems not only in this world but also in the upper worlds by catching God who is the root of the tree. All the worlds in this creation are only the branches of this big tree of creation. The Lord advises us to understand the path of our forefathers and follow it, which is the good tradition (purvataramkrutam… Gita).

Kamose

Post by Kamose » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:31 pm

Although wicked witch's delivery is harsh, her points are valid. Prof, you are doing the same thing to her that she is doing to the other gentleman. You are just being  "politically correct" (for lack of a better term).
If this is indeed a place of sharing and learning, I believe that wwe can all do without the insults.

Wadu!

stan

Re: Giving and Receiving

Post by stan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:19 am

dattaswami wrote:
stan wrote:now i will told you what  the meaning of "God would never become human being or the vice-versa".
stupid..

The human incarnation comes in every generation

The human incarnation comes in every generation but you are not coming in every generation. The rebirth as human being is almost impossible and completely impossible as per Christianity. In such case you are having only one chance to contact the human incarnation present in your generation. If you miss this, never again this luck comes. The next meeting with God is direct where He acts as judge. Therefore, there is no second coming of Jesus for you and you will meet God finally only.

In this way the second coming of Jesus at the end can be understood. But if you say that you cannot meet the human incarnation in your present generation, you are not having the opportunity even for once. In such case, why a particular generation in which God came in human form as Jesus was only blessed? They had the extra fortune and this means God is partial to that generation. Therefore, every person in every generation will have the equal chance of coming in contact with the human incarnation once in his or her life and the final contact with God in the energetic form as judge.

Therefore, the impartial God comes again and again for every generation (Yada Yada hi…..Gita) but you are not having the chance to meet the human incarnation again since you have no human rebirth. One may get the human rebirth in extreme exceptional situation and you should not depend on that because it involves high risk. The human birth, the urge for salvation and coming in contact with the human incarnation are the three real fortunes and the importance increases from left to right in the order. Therefore, simply having the human birth and having the urge by taking orange robe are not sufficient.

Unless you contact the Lord in human form and get the right knowledge for correct implementation, every thing is waste (Manushyatvam Mumukshatvam, Mahapurasha Samsrayah, Durlabham—Sankara). There is no quarrel if you say that the second coming of Jesus is only at the end because every one is having the equal chance. But if you say that I have to worship the past human incarnation only even in the present generation, then the equal opportunity is not given to Me when I am compared to the human being present in that generation in which Jesus came directly and clarified all the doubts face to face. I must have such equal privilege and here the quarrel comes with you since you deny the equal opportunity.

The second coming is final with respect to every human being but not with respect to God because in such case several human generations miss the chance of direct contact with God in human form except that one particular human generation. Even if you say that Jesus told that His second coming is only final, it is true with respect to every human being and not with respect to Him. You have misinterpreted this statement by extending it with reference to Jesus also because you want to exploit the people in the name of past Jesus and get personal fame and other facilities from the devotees. You are in no way different from the priests present in that time of Jesus.

Both of you do not admit the human form of Lord. Both of you keep the past which is invisible (invisible Jebhova or invisible Jesus) before the devotees and earn money and fame. The only difference between you both is that that priest got Jesus killed through the court and you cannot do that in the present time. The repulsion towards the human form before eyes is common to both the priests and devotees. But in the case priests there is an extra factor that they may lose fame and offerings from the devotees because they get benefited standing at the back ground of the invisible form of God or inert form of God.

In the case of devotees, this extra factor does not exist because they are prepared to sacrifice for God and they are not losing since they do not receive. Any Guru or Priest immediately resists human form of God based on these two factors since he fears that the human form may get the fame or their offerings. Thus, there is political, economical and social issue of psychology in this spiritual line. Attraction to fame and money associated with jealously and egoism is the main back ground and Lord Datta brings out the truth that is buried up to any depth. All the details of truth are known to the omniscient God. Veda says that the knowledge of God is always based on truth (Satyam Jnamam).

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

Universal Spirituality for World Peace

By what power-does the caterpillar become the butterfly? Does he become a butterfly by his own will power? If so, than as long as the caterpillar is trying so, he will remain a caterpillar. Is this not so? Is it not also true that the caterpillar must die first, in order that he may become the butterfly?
We are not afforded the comfort of a protective cocoon!

You are correct, Jesus knew Who was doing the speaking and He found it not robbery to be co-equal with God. He also (God) when speaking to the Samaritan women said, "There is coming a time when you will neither worship in this temple, nor this temple but in Spirit and in Truth. God said that they will tell you that I Am over there, or up here, or low over there. I tell you the Kingdom is within you and around you. One can not go on this journey of going within, when one has much to do in the external world of Maya. And just as the caterpillar, we can not make it to the destination. That which is of the flesh is flesh and that which is of the Spirit is Spirit. No unclean thing can ENTER into the Kingdom, for the wages of sin is death. One must be born again to ENTER the Kingdom. One must be born again to SEE  the Kingdom of God. What power will raise us from this death to newness of life? We can not know the unknowable by way of subject - object and we can only know by becoming and the becoming is through are dying daily. It is the Gift of God and that is through the Lord Jesus, that no man may boast! How do I know?
Last edited by stan on Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dattaswami

Post by dattaswami » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:51 am

stan;

The Real Conversion

MATTHEW 3 : 11 (Mark 1 : 1 to 8, Luke 3 : 1 to 18)

“I indeed baptize you with water ….He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire”

Veda says ‘Prajnanam Brahma’ which means that the Holy Spirit is the divine nowledge. Gita says ‘Jnanaagnih’ which means that knowledge is fire. This means that the acceptance of Holy Jesus should be through His knowledge radiating through His sentences, which are like diamonds coming out from His mouth. The acceptance should not be just by sprinkling some water. If you accept Holy Jesus just for some money or bread or some materialistic benefits, that is not the real conversion. Your spirit i.e., the soul should be attracted directly by His powerful knowledge. The Holy water represents rituals without knowledge. Unless you study Vedas (Upanishaths) and Bhagavat Gita and realize the knowledge by putting it in practice you cannot be a Hindu. A true Hindu is always a true Christian because the practical sacrifice is the same in any religion. Whether you can leave your family and money and come to God or not is same in any religion. The knowledge is same in all the scriptures. Whether you are a doctor studied in English medium or French medium, you can cure the disease of any patient and perform the surgery. Religions are only languages and knowledge is the content of the syllabus. Anybody does not understand the Brotherly-hood of all the religions.

If you travel along the religion – river you will reach the Spiritualism – ocean. Live as a sea fish and don’t be stagnant as a river fish by stopping your journey which should be along with the flow of religion – river. If a Hindu insults Holy Jesus and Holy Bible, he has insulted Holy Krishna and Holy Gita. Same thing applies to the follower of any religion. Let each human being understand all the religions by reading the scriptures of all the religions. An Indian goes to a foreign country and takes a degree in medicine studying the subject in that foreign language. If he comes back to India he can practice applying the subject he studied to any human being. He can perform the surgery to any person. You are purchasing a diamond from a foreign country or you throwing it away since it is the foreign diamond. You are using the fan, the electric bulb the television etc., which are invented by foreign scientists and you are using these things in your daily life. Why not you use the diamond like concepts from the foreign scriptures like Holy Bible in your spiritual life also? This question applies to the follower of every religion.

stan

Post by stan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:52 am

dattaswami wrote:stan;

The Real Conversion

MATTHEW 3 : 11 (Mark 1 : 1 to 8, Luke 3 : 1 to 18)

“I indeed baptize you with water ….He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire”

Veda says ‘Prajnanam Brahma’ which means that the Holy Spirit is the divine nowledge. Gita says ‘Jnanaagnih’ which means that knowledge is fire. This means that the acceptance of Holy Jesus should be through His knowledge radiating through His sentences, which are like diamonds coming out from His mouth. The acceptance should not be just by sprinkling some water. If you accept Holy Jesus just for some money or bread or some materialistic benefits, that is not the real conversion. Your spirit i.e., the soul should be attracted directly by His powerful knowledge. The Holy water represents rituals without knowledge. Unless you study Vedas (Upanishaths) and Bhagavat Gita and realize the knowledge by putting it in practice you cannot be a Hindu. A true Hindu is always a true Christian because the practical sacrifice is the same in any religion. Whether you can leave your family and money and come to God or not is same in any religion. The knowledge is same in all the scriptures. Whether you are a doctor studied in English medium or French medium, you can cure the disease of any patient and perform the surgery. Religions are only languages and knowledge is the content of the syllabus. Anybody does not understand the Brotherly-hood of all the religions.

If you travel along the religion – river you will reach the Spiritualism – ocean. Live as a sea fish and don’t be stagnant as a river fish by stopping your journey which should be along with the flow of religion – river. If a Hindu insults Holy Jesus and Holy Bible, he has insulted Holy Krishna and Holy Gita. Same thing applies to the follower of any religion. Let each human being understand all the religions by reading the scriptures of all the religions. An Indian goes to a foreign country and takes a degree in medicine studying the subject in that foreign language. If he comes back to India he can practice applying the subject he studied to any human being. He can perform the surgery to any person. You are purchasing a diamond from a foreign country or you throwing it away since it is the foreign diamond. You are using the fan, the electric bulb the television etc., which are invented by foreign scientists and you are using these things in your daily life. Why not you use the diamond like concepts from the foreign scriptures like Holy Bible in your spiritual life also? This question applies to the follower of every religion.
Dear Datta, may I speak. By what you say I am and who I am is a large gulf. My mother and my father are those who do the will of my Heavenly Father. Your ancient fathers who taught of God were here long before Jesus. Their teachings resound in my ears! I see Truth everywhere. When one finds God within and we look back out from that place-God is everywhere. This is what the Spirit reveals to me! The human condition is man is bound to the things of this world-such as other people. We search for God in some mortar and brick temple. We go to the Himalayan mountains and sit in a cave for years and the devotees bring food and we are a holy man. We come to Los Angeles and on the way, some guy bumps us and there was the anger. We find our Guru and we sit at his feet. We become attached to Him and He leaves us and we our sad. We are sad not for the right reasons. We should be sad for we never knew Him. For if had known Him we would have rejoiced, for He never went anywhere. He is always present within my heart. He is the one who receives all praise and Ram has brought you a gift and it is free to everyone.

Return to “Spirituality”