AFTER DEATH

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:13 pm

Stan, you posted that I wrote what you wrote ...You, think my responses lack any meat and I think yours gets way too much fat in them...As for me being ALL GROWN YOU..I had to laugh out loud at that one....I think you are taking this all a little too personal..It is a discussion of what each of us think..The word here is THINK...Yes, I know that lacks meat..But , it does say what I mean without any flowering ...We all get to say what We think in a discussion and we all get to disagree with the other person...But we do not get to take it personal... if we are disagree with... that is why it is called a forum..Because I did not agree with you does not mean that I am right or you are right...It simple means I disagree...I do not have to take it sentence by sentence to explain what I meant.As you so nicely put it my response lacks meat ..BUT it is plain and simple to what I mean... :)

stan

Post by stan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:36 pm

dayanera wrote:Stan, you posted that I wrote what you wrote ...You, think my responses lack any meat and I think yours gets way too much fat in them...As for me being ALL GROWN YOU..I had to laugh out loud at that one....I think you are taking this all a little too personal..It is a discussion of what each of us think..The word here is THINK...Yes, I know that lacks meat..But , it does say what I mean without any flowering ...We all get to say what We think in a discussion and we all get to disagree with the other person...But we do not get to take it personal... if we are disagree with... that is why it is called a forum..Because I did not agree with you does not mean that I am right or you are right...It simple means I disagree...I do not have to take it sentence by sentence to explain what I meant.As you so nicely put it my response lacks meat ..BUT it is plain and simple to what I mean... :)
What is this?? Another attempt by saying the other fellow is taking it personal in order to not answer basic questions? Is your ego that brittle that my meat statement sent you out into la la la land and now I'm this and that and this and that. Sad creatures! Godd bye!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:50 pm

[quote="sidewalk_bends"][quote="rohiniranjan"]We humans are so stuck up in our humanness and human form that we have even created God in our image!

Anyway, not to worry -- coming to your question, yes I believe that thoughts are a form of energy.[/quote]

Roho,

You seem to bring this up more than most, which I find interesting. Most people believe it is the other way around, that we are made in His image. Most people interpret this to be the physical form, but if we look further to our soul, then perhaps this is where the truth rings clear. We are soul. We are spirit. We are energy. In that sense, then perhaps we are made in God's image, and so too are His other creations.[/quote]

I know that is the traditional adage (We are made in God's image, etc.). Hard to prove because no one has seen God, and yet when we describe God, many of the attributes seem remarkably familiar! Even the religions that do not have multiple forms and images and idols etc.

And really -- if God is omnipotent, omni this omni that and infinite how can we justify as Him having an image? How can humans be created in His Image, Him being beyond any shape and attributeless etc. Unlimited perhaps!

:-)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:52 pm

[quote="stan"][quote="stan"]Can the finite mind know the infinite? Can it go beyond the subject object world? Can the rational mind know itself? It can not because it's a meta system! It is mostly linear and is handicapped in dealing with large numbers of variables simultaneously. Not even our most sophisticated computers don't approximate. Are there other ways of knowing what we are talking about? If I  have committed myself to this system then I am all grown up.[/quote]

Stan have to disagree with you about our minds...Since it is our minds that handle all the information given us..to say for example make that computer you were talking about...I doubt that anyone knows or uses their mind to it full power..

Since you disagree with the points made by way of questions, why don't you answer each question so all readers can understand? I find your answer lacks any meat.  :smt00 Your answer is a typical rationalist reply but what we are talking about is spiritual realms. I guess your all grown up.[/quote]

I thought you were a vegetarian with a penchant for spanking strangers ;-)

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:59 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:
sidewalk_bends wrote:
rohiniranjan wrote:We humans are so stuck up in our humanness and human form that we have even created God in our image!

Anyway, not to worry -- coming to your question, yes I believe that thoughts are a form of energy.
Roho,

You seem to bring this up more than most, which I find interesting. Most people believe it is the other way around, that we are made in His image. Most people interpret this to be the physical form, but if we look further to our soul, then perhaps this is where the truth rings clear. We are soul. We are spirit. We are energy. In that sense, then perhaps we are made in God's image, and so too are His other creations.
I know that is the traditional adage (We are made in God's image, etc.). Hard to prove because no one has seen God, and yet when we describe God, many of the attributes seem remarkably familiar! Even the religions that do not have multiple forms and images and idols etc.

And really -- if God is omnipotent, omni this omni that and infinite how can we justify as Him having an image? How can humans be created in His Image, Him being beyond any shape and attributeless etc. Unlimited perhaps!

:-)
I believe you are missing the essence of the message, but I do understand what you are saying.

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:07 pm

Stan, so far I am not sure even you know what exactly the questions are ..As for me being a sad creature in la.la.land with an brittle ego...I think that is the skillet calling the pot black here...lol..My ego is so far out of this ..It is laughable...lol...You put each question in simple language for simple oh me and I will try to put my brittle ego away and add a little fat and answer the questons...but notice I said TRY...I not be able to answer it the way you would like .. :)

Roh ...if Stan is a veggie who spanks the strangers ...what does he do with the more suitable who are not strangers??? :)

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:12 pm

Roh..I think we got something going here that wasn't intended to be ...lol..It was nice talking to you thou :) I do agree with how do we know as you put it..

stan

Post by stan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:24 pm

dayanera wrote:Stan, so far I am not sure even you know what exactly the questions are ..As for me being a sad creature in la.la.land with an brittle ego...I think that is the skillet calling the pot black here...lol..My ego is so far out of this ..It is laughable...lol...You put each question in simple language for simple oh me and I will try to put my brittle ego away and add a little fat and answer the questons...but notice I said TRY...I not be able to answer it the way you would like .. :)

Roh ...if Stan is a veggie who spanks the strangers ...what does he do with the more suitable who are not strangers??? :)

Those are people whose kids lived.  :smt003

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:09 pm

[quote="sidewalk_bends"]I believe you are missing the essence of the message, but I do understand what you are saying.[/quote]

Which message are you referring to? Let us begin from the beginning if that is possible :-)

stan

Post by stan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:16 pm

dayanera wrote:Roh..I think we got something going here that wasn't intended to be ...lol..It was nice talking to you thou :) I do agree with how do we know as you put it..
YOUR BRITTLE EGO IS WHAT STARTED THIS, OR DID YOU FORGET THAT ALSO.

stan

Post by stan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:23 pm

stan wrote:
dayanera wrote:Roh..I think we got something going here that wasn't intended to be ...lol..It was nice talking to you thou :) I do agree with how do we know as you put it..

stan

Post by stan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:26 pm

stan wrote:
:smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003

stan

Post by stan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:28 pm

stan wrote:
stan wrote:
:smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003  :smt003
 :smt015  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015  :smt015

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:29 pm

[quote="stan"][quote="dayanera"]Roh..I think we got something going here that wasn't intended to be ...lol..It was nice talking to you thou :) I do agree with how do we know as you put it..[/quote]

YOUR BRITTLE EGO IS WHAT STARTED THIS, OR DID YOU FORGET THAT ALSO.[/quote]

Isn't it hilarious that you blame others of having a brittle ego but you are the one who types in uppercase (FOUR TIMES! Good thing this board does not allow people to delete their messages posted in weaker moments, shall we say!!), and pretend to know what you think you are talking about! I needed a good laugh today. Thanks for providing it!! <guffaw>
Last edited by Rohiniranjan on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

stan

Post by stan » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:35 pm

ROHO, WHY DON'T YOU JUST FART AND CATCH THIS ENERGY gOD YOU WORSHIP

Return to “Spirituality”