DESPAIR

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Re: Okay friend, I will believe in what you say; I am assuming o

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:03 am

[quote="ksri10"]Thank you for believing me, my good learned friend. But unfortunately,  your assumption is so wrong, because how can I know of something which does not exist? But I can only request you not to be too obsessed with something that does not exist nor ever existed. However let all your assumptions help you in your spiritual quest. HAVE A GREAT DAY!![/quote]

Sorry for not seeing this message for more than a month (OUCH! And sorry!!), thank God a Mother pointed me to this thread this evening.

But SaTAN is real and within all of us, even inside priests and holy folks who should have known better and their *deeds* keep getting revealed, lately almost on a daily basis! And lest I be misunderstood, I mean in ALL religions that they were ordained and meant to uphold and personify through their lives and living!

And yet, I connect directly to what you said that Satan is not real, really! Satan arises and becomes real when we look at REALITY in a piecemeal way, unfortunately in the kind of way, all organized religion has looked at reality! Pretty much the bottom line was as in the modern adage: My way or the 'highway'!

As soon as we 'exclude', we create an enemy. The enemy then gets labeled Satan! At the very beginning of its formation, it starts out as perhaps only a 'child' taken out of the context of its family!

Perhaps there is a Kind God and Religion out there that can take that child back in and destroy this Myth of Satan, forever!

Namastey,

ksri10

Wow, sometimes we get WAY off track here, don't we?

Post by ksri10 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:23 am

Every spiritual journey is not a easy one or a well treaded path and a simple novice  seeker like me does sometimes stray a bit, getting WAY OFF the track. But only to return and journey steadfastly, learning lessons whenever the path is strayed........... :smt005........HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

ksri10

But SaTAN is real and within all of us, even inside priests

Post by ksri10 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:31 am

What you say is true, my friend. But for me, the SATAN within me is my own puffed up, misguided ego which is all due to my ignorance and which I am trying hard to extinguish
Namaste...to you too!!

Rohiniranjan

Re: Wow, sometimes we get WAY off track here, don't we?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:39 am

[quote="ksri10"]Every spiritual journey is not a easy one or a well treaded path and a simple novice  seeker like me does sometimes stray a bit, getting WAY OFF the track. But only to return and journey steadfastly, learning lessons whenever the path is strayed........... :smt005........HAVE A GREAT DAY!![/quote]

Dear KSRI10: If you would allow me to share -- spritual journeys are not something special or separate from our daily and as some call those, mundane reality!

Where I am, I meet many panhandlers, daily and sometimes I help them and other days I do not.

But one day long long ago in the late nineties after a hard day at work I was ready to go home and as I was going past a tall dark building which strangely has claimed many a lives of construction workers who were trying to renovate or REMEDY it, I ran into a very tall and extremely handsome young man with an angelic face and only after I refused his request almost reflexively and walked away -- did I realize many minutes later that he was asking me to give him some alms!

What do you have to say in feedback to that experience I had?

Rohiniranjan

Re: But SaTAN is real and within all of us, even inside priests

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:44 am

[quote="ksri10"]What you say is true, my friend. But for me, the SATAN within me is my own puffed up, misguided ego which is all due to my ignorance and which I am trying hard to extinguish
Namaste...to you too!![/quote]

If you really wish to make an impact (and I know you do!), you must learn to respond to people through the QUOTE option on this forum!

Otherwise, your voice would simply be like a tree that fell in the forest while the town was rejoicing!

Take OWNERSHIP for what you stand behind and for, in other words ;-)

Rohiniranjan

Re: But SaTAN is real and within all of us, even inside priests

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:51 am

[quote="ksri10"]What you say is true, my friend. But for me, the SATAN within me is my own puffed up, misguided ego which is all due to my ignorance and which I am trying hard to extinguish
Namaste...to you too!![/quote]

If you were ignorant and truly believed that, you would be working on yourself and not posting here responding to each posting that you felt was directed at you!

Ego becomes a PROBLEM only after one has come to know themselves and still choose to hang on to the medal that OTHERS gave them to him or her (the certificate or medal of appreciation!).

The best and most meaningful medal is: Know Thyself!

ksri10

If you were ignorant and truly believed that, you would be w

Post by ksri10 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:51 am

Light of knowledge is the only answer to self ego which is created due to ignorance, O Learned One. For me, learning, including learning about myself, is a process until death, to dispel ignorance.. And I sincerely hope that  my postings in this forum has not disturbed you.
Also my postings and reply to postings are not meant  to make an impact  but just to  share my perceptions to those who wish to read without getting perturbed.
Have a great day!!

Rohiniranjan

Re: If you were ignorant and truly believed that, you would be w

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:07 am

[quote="ksri10"]Light of knowledge is the only answer to self ego which is created due to ignorance, O Learned One. For me, learning, including learning about myself, is a process until death, to dispel ignorance.. And I sincerely hope that  my postings in this forum has not disturbed you.
Also my postings and reply to postings are not meant  to make an impact  but just to  share my perceptions to those who wish to read without getting perturbed.
Have a great day!![/quote]

So basically you are admitting that you are not sure! AND... THAT ... You do not really KNOW or can PROMISE anything!! ;-)

That makes you a PROPHET!

I suppose?

ksri10

So basically you are admitting that you are not sure! AND...

Post by ksri10 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:17 am

It is neither for me to know everything or promise anything.

Rohiniranjan

Re: So basically you are admitting that you are not sure! AND...

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:30 am

[quote="ksri10"]It is neither for me to know everything or promise anything.[/quote]

So you are admitting that you are *nothing!*

Why then are you 'prompted' or *called* to respond here and say your piece?

:-)

Or are you simply not sure?

If you are just saying the SLOGAN or simply aspiring/wishing to LEAD...? ;-)

ksri10

So you are admitting that you are *nothing!*

Post by ksri10 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:26 am

It is not for me to admit anything
Nor for me to lead any disturbed souls,
But to cast Pearls of Wisdom before...........
And to stand firmly convinced on solid ground.......

Return to “Spirituality”