do GOD really exist??

Spiritual mysticism for mystics and magical topics of any kind.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

do GOD really exist???

yes
92%
no
8%

Total votes: 13

sudhanshu gupta

do GOD really exist??

Post by sudhanshu gupta » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:11 pm

when somebody ask you this question,what do u think guys??
well before thinking read this and then decide..............

what happens when a person dies??
his eyes,nose and everything are still there then what happens to him......

in ur life at any instant, have you ever anticipated whats going to happen good or bad(so called 6th sense)???
from where do u get that feeling from???

think hard,at any instant you are in deep trouble and u remembered GOD from ur bottom of heart to rescue you and ur saved that day!!!!!!

for those who believe in GOD,have you ever felt the presence of GOD in ur heart??

there are innumerable examples.........
what do u think..............????

if you dont agree plz reply..........

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:25 pm

Hello & welcome sudhanshu gupta.

lluvia

welcome

Post by lluvia » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:23 pm

:smt006 welcome sudhanshu have a greta journey :smt007 lluvia

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:44 pm

moving to proper forum

stan

Re: do GOD really exist??

Post by stan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:27 pm

sudhanshu gupta wrote:when somebody ask you this question,what do u think guys??
well before thinking read this and then decide..............

what happens when a person dies??
his eyes,nose and everything are still there then what happens to him......

in ur life at any instant, have you ever anticipated whats going to happen good or bad(so called 6th sense)???
from where do u get that feeling from???

think hard,at any instant you are in deep trouble and u remembered GOD from ur bottom of heart to rescue you and ur saved that day!!!!!!

for those who believe in GOD,have you ever felt the presence of GOD in ur heart??

there are innumerable examples.........
what do u think..............????

if you dont agree plz reply..........[/quote)

Greetings. Mahatma Gandhi when murdered simply said, Ram! He already had his bags packed.   :smt002 It is believed he went straight to Ram.

ksri10

do GOD really exist??

Post by ksri10 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:23 am

HI Sudhanshu Gupta,

Ofcourse there are innumerable examples of the existence of God.

For different person, during their lifetime, God manifests Himself in several ways, Even for an atheist God does manifest. But unfartunately, the atheist is not able to percieve His Divine manifestation, because the said atheist is caught up in his own Karmic cycle. Ultimately the bottom line is,  percieving God depends on the spiritual evolution of that person and his sense of perception.

cwill472

Post by cwill472 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:04 pm

I have felt God's presents.  It's a wonderful feeling!  There is such a peace in your heart and mind.

ksri10

I have felt God's presents. It's a wonderful feeling! Ther

Post by ksri10 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:12 am

God reveals His Divine presence to sincere seekers.............

Brightwater

Post by Brightwater » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:28 pm

I am having "issues" with religion at present, confusion etc.  I was raised Christian (Protestant) but converted to Roman Catholicism 6 years ago.  I love being Catholic and there is a lot of magick therein.  I find it very disheartening to see that Christianity is a "modification" of paganism making it feel very contrived.

But my issue is our limited human minds.  We are not seeing God/Holy Spirit/Creation Power as anything other than a Human Being with human attributes, and that is what/who we call God.  The Ultimate Power is not human and has no gender, hence, of course, I'm even presently questioning and having issues with female spirituality.  Oddly, the Roman Catholic sentiment that God CHOSE to be male (paternalistic) makes sense to me in light of choosing to represent himself to a grossly paternalistic society.  

But it appears "God" has presented himself to various cultures as One representative as per cultural norms, hence no single religion would be possible.  So what is this crap that there is one most accurate and true religion?

I see as most accurate the religion which sees the power above and that power in each of us, no gender, few to no extended rituals necessary to abide and be one with that spirit, probably a Buddhist mindset (?) though I am not knowlegable with regards to world religions.  

I think the prime point to be realized is that there are extended exaggerated truths in human religions, perhaps a reason so many individuals acknowledge an superior power, work toward goodness and truth and service to others, and let the worship and beliefs go from there.

Please accept my statements as most humble opinion, and in a naieve human light.  Thank you.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:41 pm

If we affirm, or negate, it is because we do not drink out of the cup we serve to others. After all, we are of limited knowledge. Does anyone really know? I wish you love and peace.

ksri10

The Ultimate Power is not human and has no gender...........

Post by ksri10 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:16 pm

God has no attributes and hence can neither be confined in any human / physical form nor can ever be described by words. This is because God is all powerful Cosmic soul/energy.

God's presence is felt when a devotee/seeker is sincere in his seeking and the manifestation of God depends on the seeker's/devotee's perceptions.

Religion is man made filled with too many dogmas and hence has its drawbacks and limitations.

lighting strikes twice

Re: The Ultimate Power is not human and has no gender...........

Post by lighting strikes twice » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:25 pm

ksri10 wrote:God has no attributes and hence can neither be confined in any human / physical form nor can ever be described by words. This is because God is all powerful Cosmic soul/energy.

God's presence is felt when a devotee/seeker is sincere in his seeking and the manifestation of God depends on the seeker's/devotee's perceptions.

Religion is man made filled with too many dogmas and hence has its drawbacks and limitations.

Hi Kris! I think I gotcha.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:09 am

Manifest/manifestation is an interesting word to me because what do you call our other companions on Earth, including animals plants, etc, the sun the moon the stars. Isn't that God manifesting all the time or is that meant in another sense?

ksri10

Manifest/manifestation is an interesting word to me because

Post by ksri10 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:20 am

Of course they are all manifestations of the Supreme Being. Every creation of God is HIS manifestation. Ultimately everything depends on how one perceives.

snpsychic

Does God exist

Post by snpsychic » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:28 am

I believe God exists and each person experiences god in the way that is best suited to them.

Return to “Spirituality”